Beyblade Random Thoughts

well if it was all metal it would be easier because less people have them for a tournament so it would be easier.

[/size]
i agree some people just waste money on fake beys
and how much is flame segitario
hi my pshe teacher set home work for the summer holls i was waching the beyblade dub eps 1-4 while doing the home work and ginga said fist off beyblades all about fun and some other guy said ok lets have fun but me first
not want i wanted to hear coz of the pshe subject in question no prizes for gessing what one lol
Does anybody live near Uxbridge ontario We could have a match?
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:00 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: I don't really like the Hasbro Gold L Drago 'Clear' Wheel. It looks sort of 'cheap' to me. :\
http://www.toywiz.com/limitedldrago.html

Eeew... it looks so tacky. It's probably 'cause it's that fake gold plastic colour.

It's Vacuum Metalized plastic. Essentially, gold chrome.
I agree, having an equal match between metal and metal or plastic and plastic is better then desroying each other in a mixed match.
(Aug. 02, 2010  5:36 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hi my pshe teacher set home work for the summer holls i was waching the beyblade dub eps 1-4 while doing the home work and ginga said fist off beyblades all about fun and some other guy said ok lets have fun but me first
not want i wanted to hear coz of the pshe subject in question no prizes for gessing what one lol

A what now?

All I can think of is a subject that isn't appropriate for this site, unless it's something else.

Anyway, PSHE is pointless.
Don't need to be rude about it Squirrel.
Admittedly I couldn't understand what he was saying, black Pegasus, could you try and type in proper English in future? People are more likely to answer back if they can read your posts.
But from what I can make of it, the question your asking is more anime based, and off-topic.
Isn't really the place for it, might be better off asking a friend.
are there any new tier lists around? or is it still, libra, virgo, and everything else?
Libra's banned.
Virgo has mold issues and Earth and Burn are better.
Ray, Leone, Pegasis and a new Lightning custom are promising.
Pisces as a defence bey is shaping up fairly well, imo.
WTH! My 2nd Beylauncher got broken too Tired I have bad luck with these things! Oh well, I guess I'll buy a new one if I ever manage to get E Eagle and LLDrago Unhappy
(Aug. 02, 2010  11:14 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Libra's banned.
Virgo has mold issues and Earth and Burn are better.
Ray, Leone, Pegasis and a new Lightning custom are promising.
Pisces as a defence bey is shaping up fairly well, imo.

You forgot to mention that Earth is now the best Defense Wheel. Also, Thermal is better than Earth is for Stamina in most situations.
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:05 PM)Clerish Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:58 PM)Diamond Wrote: I don't really like the Hasbro Gold L Drago 'Clear' Wheel. It looks sort of 'cheap' to me. :\

I think it would look a lot better with the stickers on.

Well, it does look nice when you line the wheel with some red sharpie to go with the metal wheel Wink
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 03, 2010  9:18 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote: Well, it does look nice when you line the wheel with some red sharpie to go with the metal wheel Wink
Ah, this looks a bit better than the cheap looking full gold color...

Nice work, BTW.
Oil based paints can damage the chrome effect of vacuum metalized plastic.

Markers are fine, but watch out for paint/Gundam Markers.
I love playing with H145, but I'm so afraid that it will break mid-battle.
Me too I love it! But I broke my cousins H145 so now I'm afraid too lmao.
Was it the reinforced mold?
Mine is the reinforced mold, but I'm still afraid it will somehow break.
I've only ever seen a singular broken reinforced H145, although Kai-V has probably seen a much higher number on Japanese blogs.
It is a pretty solid part though, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
(Aug. 03, 2010  9:18 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote:

Well, it does look nice when you line the wheel with some red sharpie to go with the metal wheel Wink

Nice work! Smile

Is it true that the Super Vortex Set comes without stickers?
(Aug. 03, 2010  10:47 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Was it the reinforced mold?
Mine is the reinforced mold, but I'm still afraid it will somehow break.
Yes, yes it was.
if my walmart doesnt get mfbs soon im gunna go crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mgqUHYOq...eature=sub
For some reason when blades attack each other like that it reminds me of shadow boxing.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:45 PM)Clerish Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  9:18 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote:

Nice work! Smile

Is it true that the Super Vortex Set comes without stickers?

Thanks!! =D
yeah its true =( they got lazy with the design. all they did was spray and put together. the only sticker it comes with is the face.
(Aug. 03, 2010  9:57 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Oil based paints can damage the chrome effect of vacuum metalized plastic.

Markers are fine, but watch out for paint/Gundam Markers.

oh wow thanks for telling me =D.

so im safe on the sharpie thing?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jan. 01, 1970  1:00 AM)SaveThisHero Wrote: so im safe on the sharpie thing?

yes because sharpies are not oil based.
Now you need something blue for the Storm Pegasus Smile