Beyblade Random Thoughts

Counter can throw things around better than Cyber, believe me, haha. It suffers from extreme recoil (as does Cyber, but not nearly as bad) but it does better than Cyber for Attack in general.
Considering that Pegasis, Leone and Libra are essentially the only Wheels that ever found top-tier or near top-tier use, I really doubt Fury is anything special.
The way Leone fits it leaves few openings and the weight distribution seems to work well with FS.
It's by no means top tier but Fury Leone 100FS can hold its own against a fair few of my supposedly better combos. I figure, with only legends to face, it could be pretty potent.

Also, midnight appears useless even in this meta. It's possible that Clash would do better but it seems completely helpless against low track opponents and if I put on anything lower than CH120 it won't be able to connect with 230s.

EDIT: Fury Leone 100FS isn't quite as godly as it first seemed but it's still not easy to beat in this meta at all. Night Herculeo 230WB does a pretty good job of standing up to it and any attackers I build though. Then again, attackers seem quite bad as rubber tipped combos seem to run down really fast and the light weight makes XF uncontrollable (as if it wasn't a problem already).
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:19 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Who said I used Cyber for attack?

Nobody lol.

But I was just giving an example, I didn't know exactly what category we were on the topic about, haha.

I can't remember, weren't the weights of Cloud/Crash slightly heavier than Torch/Midnight respectively? I want to say they were, but I don't ever remember seeing official weights.
IIRC Clash was 2 or 3 heavier at around 34 while Cloud only went up by 1. Could have been the other way round though. This is why I was saying Clash would likely be powerful earlier.
On the other hand, Midnight and Cloud seem rather sub par, even in this environment. Midnight could potentially see use if H145 or similar becomes rampant though since it's great at performing destabilising kills on such tracks.
The first chance I get to use a Zero-G stadium, I'm tryin' out plastics in it.
It's actually pretty fun in it, given you don't have a short BB like on say Kid Dragoon.
Dah, well, that's okay. I was planning on using taller BB's anyways. I wonder how much effect EG's would have, though... It is a mystery
AR: Flying Defense
WD: Wide Defense
SG: ???
BB: Metal Flat 2

Enjoy the sway. xD
What does OS stand for? (So call me a n00b.)
This belongs in the "ask a question, get an answer" thread.
Whoops. I was in the wrong thread when I posted this.
I was thinking of drawing "off beat" Facebolts for secondary Beyblades and ones released in early random boosters. Using simple designs, kind of like HMS Facebolts. Dark Leone C145B for example, completely different face bolt to Rock Leone.
raga avete una squadra di giocatori di bey se lavete come si ciama la mia beypro
In terms of Legends how does Night do since Virgo (metal system) was top tier.
If attempting to use Night for attack, Herculeo is the best clear wheel to expose the slopes. I don't know why you'd try that though as it's simply too light to lift opponents and is crippled by their weight.
For defense, lack of weight is also likely a major issue.
For pure stamina, it's a good wheel but the viability of pure stamina is greatly hindered by the fact that everything has such large knockback and poor balance in the "Legend League".

From what I have found, its best use is on 230WB where the lack of MW contact severly reduces knockback and WB will tornado stall if pushed too far, helping to avoid further hits. I'm still working on beating this combo.
Hey guys, I really want to have the ultimate l drago build kit and the big bang pegasus dx set. I am a HUGE fan of beyblade
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:09 PM)Beyblade08 Wrote: Hey guys, I really want to have the ultimate l drago build kit and the big bang pegasus dx set. I am a HUGE fan of beyblade

"Ultimate L Drago build kit" ? The Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver. ?
I believe that's what he's refering to, yes. "Ultimate Reshuffle Set: Meteo L-Drago".
(Jun. 14, 2012  3:16 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I believe that's what he's refering to, yes. "Ultimate Reshuffle Set: Meteo L-Drago".

That is not its name ...
I'm pretty sure on trhe first three words. After that, you're probably right.
Point is, the word "Ultimate" is definitely there and it is a set from which you can build several L-Dragos. He name makes sense at least.
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:59 PM)Mu Wrote: Well, CF is faster than GCF but I hypothesize that both will have approximately about the same amount of Stamina in a standard BB-10.

Maybe so in the Zero-G stadiums, but in a regular BB-10, it performs like WF, which is slower than XF. So GCF should be faster than CF in the Attack Stadium.
I own both, GCF is much faster, as the actual part that touches the stadium is roughly the same as XF. CF is closer to WF to F.
However, CF in BBG-04 has much more grip, since GCF has gaps between the gears, giving GCF much less grip, and CF is much faster.