Beyblade Random Thoughts

This topic is in the Beyblade General forum, so it has to be about the hobby, not the anime or manga ...

By the way, do not dislike a whole series just because the dub's voice actors are bad. The Japanese ones are very good.
(Jan. 26, 2012  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is in the Beyblade General forum, so it has to be about the hobby, not the anime or manga ...

By the way, do not dislike a whole series just because the dub's voice actors are bad. The Japanese ones are very good.

Kai-V got the same taste as me Smile Japanese actors are always nice. IMO.
Raigeko13 ok thanks

Edit: The ask a question get a answer thread is now closed
No it isn't you were probably referring to the 1st one. Here's number 2: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...n-answer-2
ok
(Jan. 26, 2012  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, do not dislike a whole series just because the dub's voice actors are bad. The Japanese ones are very good.

(Jan. 26, 2012  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This topic is in the Beyblade General forum, so it has to be about the hobby, not the anime or manga ...

Tongue_out

I personally find MFB less exciting than the plastic and HMS series. If they were to release new plastics I would probably end up buying the lot...
I saw this kid at my school raging at this other person for "breaking his beyblade". I fixed it in about 5 seconds..... that kid also told me that he had 10 3DS systems....... LOL. also i went to look for beyblades at walmart.. all i found were those cheap plastic ones...
I have a feeling Zero-G will be a flop.. Hope that my intuition is wrong..
It is wrong because we cannot possibly know that already.....
Working on a really cool project with Zain and another friend at the moment. Be excited people. Blast from the past!
If it isn't Bakuten Shoot related, color me surprised.

Looking forward. Smile
I just realized that one of the purple Phoenix CWs I got from a Random Booster can spin left and right!
And I still wonder.... Why there isn't a real WBBA shop like bey park on the tv show? I bet if we get beyblade really out there then we can get the government to build one in every country!
(Jan. 25, 2012  3:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm waiting for a 4D daku wofl, TT.

Good luck then... The last 4D bey was Flash Sagittario. Now there's a new series, it's Zero G
(Jan. 29, 2012  11:21 AM)beyfan123 Wrote: And I still wonder.... Why there isn't a real WBBA shop like bey park on the tv show? I bet if we get beyblade really out there then we can get the government to build one in every country!

i highly doubt that will ever happen kids spinning top are not that popular it would be cool though
Yeah but it isn't to hard to rent some land and build one store?
(Jan. 29, 2012  12:21 PM)beyfan123 Wrote: Yeah but it isn't to hard to rent some land and build one store?

that would cost a fair amount of money its not cheap building
(Jan. 29, 2012  11:21 AM)beyfan123 Wrote: And I still wonder.... Why there isn't a real WBBA shop like bey park on the tv show? I bet if we get beyblade really out there then we can get the government to build one in every country!

With all due respect, unless some alien or trans-dimensional civilization knocks on our door and challenges us to the beybattle of our lives or face armed invasion, I highly doubt any government entity would take BeyBlade that seriously.

But then again, they do have the Pokemon Center in Japan, so think of it what you will...
Lucky-kun
Lol, that made me think of a battle situation between me and the president.

Obama: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE!
Me: Ummm, wtc?
Obama: GOOOOO TORCH GIL! (lolwtf)
(Jan. 29, 2012  12:21 PM)beyfan123 Wrote: Yeah but it isn't to hard to rent some land and build one store?

...do you know anything about anything you just said? At all? Getting the money for the land, then permits and contracting for the construction, not to mention the actual costs of materials and people to build it, just for a specialty store that would then be closed down for not having the rights to operate as a store with a copyrighted name and purpose, is actually decently difficult.

Furthermore, the Government will not ever care about a children's toy series. Get your head out of the stratosphere.
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:

...do you know anything about anything you just said? At all? Getting the money for the land, then permits and contracting for the construction, not to mention the actual costs of materials and people to build it, just for a specialty store that would then be closed down for not having the rights to operate as a store with a copyrighted name and purpose, is actually decently difficult.

Furthermore, the Government will not ever care about a children's toy series. Get your head out of the stratosphere.

Damn, you sure taught him how to abandon all hope.

(Jan. 29, 2012  11:21 AM)beyfan123 Wrote: Good luck then... The last 4D bey was Flash Sagittario. Now there's a new series, it's Zero G

i hope you realize that that isn't confirmed right
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Dont forget Property Taxes, Sales Tax, the way a city wants it built, and a whole bunch of carppy regulations.

Essentially, not even I would dare to even rent a store, unless I was in NYC. Too much $$$ needed down payment.

And speaking of Flash Sag, its the last bey before my 4D collection is complete.... Come to me.... Eee
So I was chatting with one of my friends from Calculus, and he says that he had a box of old beys in his house. He said that if he found them, he would give them to me.

Oh, and apparently, one was black and had "2 rings, one of which spun freely". He said he liked it because it had a lion on it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS GALEON WILL BE MINE!
inb4 S-AR is broken
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that would be just your luck, eh?
Don't jinx it yo, I have my hopes up.