Beyblade Random Thoughts

I can not describe the feeling of finding a full dragoon ms uv part by part in your beyblade bag that you thought just contained spare attack rings and weight disks
(Jan. 25, 2012  9:05 AM)Hazel Wrote: I spend more time on Beywikia than Beywiki, lately - because the only things I ever really need to look up are anime things, and those are not compiled in nearly so convenient a format here, for the time being. I will also occasionally check a new release page there, fully knowing they'll have copy-pasted every relevant word and stolen every image and put it on one convenient page, rather than thumbing through sixteen pages of speculation and whatever else, here, if I'm particularly curious. The two wikis are essentially two different kinds of resources, to me, and everyone should treat them as such, before immediately running for the "this website is butts because they said butts and butts were everywhere on every page".

To be honest, I am disappointed by that. Do you not read all the posts here ? I know that I might just remember them more because I find most of the information by myself and then post it here, but as such I never need to go on Beyblade Wikia, ever. You might arguably be online as much as I am if not more, so you do have time to read a few posts.
(Jan. 25, 2012  2:30 PM)S.D.C Wrote: Let's just hope that day never comes Jan.

A Dark Wolf? God you must be desperate Tongue_out_wink

I just looked up Dragoon V2 on the Beywiki, and one look at the photo told me that that was one of the very few Plastics beys that I owned! Gasp (I believe the other one was a Wolborg). Too bad I sold it a garage sale a few years bad for around $2.50 AUD. Sorry Crying

You sold it for $2.50 AUD?! *faints*

As for being desperate, yes I am. Tongue_out
Dude! I have just 4 MFBs and I am fed up of staring at those 4 beys, which have limited customization. I do not have decent tips; ones that are decent do not have a decent track; ones who have good track + tip lack a good MW. Sheesh! Try it out yourself. Just tell me how much can you make with these? Just one, or maybe two combos.
LLD, MLD, Gravity Destroyer, Hell Kerbecs. Remember, BD145 would scrape in normal mode with any tip but LF (which is useless). Hence, BD145 is Hell exclusive in my case. Others cannot switch CWs. Plus, no Attack tip. I am broke. Tired

shirish- Er, do they mean "Fireblaze"?
Janstarblast
Firstly, I own all the beys you own, and I understand that. Must be REALLY boring :p
And no, it IS Sol Blaze. There is this guy in my school bus, and once we were just talking beyblades. He said he has seen a bey, which is very good, has a red painted MW, an orange clear wheel and was a balance type. He thought its good 'cause it can beat Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo LDrago (btw, I believe there are many things that can beat an uncustomized MLD or Galaxy Pegy, right?). I told him it is called Sol Blaze, and is not THAT spectacular. Obviously, he hasnt heard about 4D yet.
The general opinion is - Sol Blaze is "awesome" because it has a bottom similar to WD (I dont think so) and is "free-spinning" so it automatically should have good stamina. Also it has a mode changing spin track, and its metal wheel is good for both attack and defense.
Ive tried telling them the following facts-
1) If you want free-spinning, WD-like things, check out B: D.
2) As for mode changing, see VariAres. 12 modes.
3) If you want, both attack and defense, see Diablo. Its the mother of all supposed-to-be balance wheels.
Still, for some reason they are all stuck on Sol Blaze.
EDIT- Anyways, Janstarblast, seems like your best is Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Smile
Sol blaze is as useless as a 4d bottom. And i know how jsb feels. My condition is the same in case of plastics. Just 4 beys, two are missing wds and i can only customize right spin beys even though i have 8 spiker. BTW i can trade with you my bbp if you give me your dragoon f.
And i noticed that TT has suddenly stopped producing overpowered beys. Good for the metagame
(Jan. 25, 2012  5:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2012  9:05 AM)Hazel Wrote: I spend more time on Beywikia than Beywiki, lately - because the only things I ever really need to look up are anime things, and those are not compiled in nearly so convenient a format here, for the time being. I will also occasionally check a new release page there, fully knowing they'll have copy-pasted every relevant word and stolen every image and put it on one convenient page, rather than thumbing through sixteen pages of speculation and whatever else, here, if I'm particularly curious. The two wikis are essentially two different kinds of resources, to me, and everyone should treat them as such, before immediately running for the "this website is butts because they said butts and butts were everywhere on every page".

To be honest, I am disappointed by that. Do you not read all the posts here ? I know that I might just remember them more because I find most of the information by myself and then post it here, but as such I never need to go on Beyblade Wikia, ever. You might arguably be online as much as I am if not more, so you do have time to read a few posts.

I read them all at least once, but I'm not going to go scanning ten or more pages after that for a quick reference - I'll go where someone has put it up conveniently all on one page. I'm kind of disappointed that you cannot understand that - just because I put in time and effort working for this community does not mean it has to be the only thing I look at, and when it's a bit of information I want very quickly, that I have already seen here but need to double-check, glancing over there is not a sin. Perhaps if the OPs of new release threads were updated and managed properly, I would not need to do this.

Just because I have all the free time in the world doesn't mean I aim to be as inefficient as possible. I get you're waging a neverending war on laziness, but making people search for that kind of thing just to make them search for that kind of thing isn't being anti-laziness, it's just needlessly wasting people's time.

If you somehow gleaned from my post that I do not read this forum, I apologize, but you would be about as correct in that assumption as I would be about you being a sixteen foot tall african american baseball player from space.
I know a relative that is gong to china.Does china sell takara tomy beyblades?
I'm perplexed by this wikia conversation considering that if there is misinformation, one can just correct it by oneself instead of complaining here. Because, you know, IT'S A WIKI and whatnot.
I've already tried that, look at the history of the Duo Uranus article on there. No matter what, because it is a wiki, people keep coming in and falsifying the articles.
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:09 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote: Janstarblast
Firstly, I own all the beys you own, and I understand that. Must be REALLY boring :p
And no, it IS Sol Blaze. There is this guy in my school bus, and once we were just talking beyblades. He said he has seen a bey, which is very good, has a red painted MW, an orange clear wheel and was a balance type. He thought its good 'cause it can beat Galaxy Pegasus and Meteo LDrago (btw, I believe there are many things that can beat an uncustomized MLD or Galaxy Pegy, right?). I told him it is called Sol Blaze, and is not THAT spectacular. Obviously, he hasnt heard about 4D yet.
The general opinion is - Sol Blaze is "awesome" because it has a bottom similar to WD (I dont think so) and is "free-spinning" so it automatically should have good stamina. Also it has a mode changing spin track, and its metal wheel is good for both attack and defense.
Ive tried telling them the following facts-
1) If you want free-spinning, WD-like things, check out B: D.
2) As for mode changing, see VariAres. 12 modes.
3) If you want, both attack and defense, see Diablo. Its the mother of all supposed-to-be balance wheels.
Still, for some reason they are all stuck on Sol Blaze.
EDIT- Anyways, Janstarblast, seems like your best is Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Smile
how does that have 12 modes also on a side note i know bakushin susano being released but still it came out while i was down in the dumps...is that odd?
Me and my friend, back when we began as bladers, were overly obsessing over Lightning L-Drago, Beywiki or the anime, I don't remember what inspired us. Others I was really excited for was Earth Virgo and Hell Kerbecs.
I do not see anyone really overestimating over Sol Blaze...
(Jan. 26, 2012  12:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: how does that have 12 modes also on a side note i know bakushin susano being released but still it came out while i was down in the dumps...is that odd?

Just a mix up, it has 6.

1) F Mode, Attack Mode
2) F Mode, Defense Mode
3) WB Mode, Attack Mode
4) WB Mode, Defense Mode
5) S Mode, Attack Mode
6) S Mode, Defense Mode

In no particular order. Although, if he wanted to count that way, Big Bang Pegasis has 8 modes.
Shabalabadoo
I think when he meant twelve modes he included right spin and left spin as modes. But, nonetheless, you are still correct.
Actually, it has 12 because the dual-spin capability technically counts as modes, similar to Gravity Perseus having 4 modes because of that.

EDIT: Ah, first time I've been beaten in a very long time.
(Jan. 25, 2012  11:35 PM)pegasusBD Wrote: I know a relative that is gong to china.Does china sell takara tomy beyblades?

This question belongs in "Purchase Consultation", not here.
I don't know if I should post this in the Zero-G topic, but I would absolutely love to have Metal Ball Bearings be a primary focus in gimmicks. Instead of just being released in three or four parts throughout the entire series.
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:46 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I don't know if I should post this in the Zero-G topic, but I would absolutely love to have Metal Ball Bearings be a primary focus in gimmicks. Instead of just being released in three or four parts throughout the entire series.

Its fine. But why ball bearings? All the ones that have been released stink, except for stock Phantom BD.
Saying if zero g turns up as an anime series, would you actually like gingka to be replaced? I wouldn't... It's just not feeling right to me. The zero g stadium really didn't convince me... I can't say anything about they beys, but so far, I am unimpressed.
We've covered Beyblade's being 50/50 on materials henceforth (educated guess, metal plastic even percent), and now mode change is a sure gimmick in every Beyblade in the 4D-System specific category. Maybe I'm not in a creative streak right now, but free spinning/bearing based only comes to mind.
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:52 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Saying if zero g turns up as an anime series, would you actually like gingka to be replaced? I wouldn't... It's just not feeling right to me.
Some people said the same thing when MFB came out and there was no Tyson, but a red-head named Gingka Tongue_out

In my opinion, a new series would be fine. I don't see why so many people are acting like it's a bad thing Uncertain

I hate Duo (If I'm not using it Tired)

It's SOOO hard to beat
(Jan. 26, 2012  1:47 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:52 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Saying if zero g turns up as an anime series, would you actually like gingka to be replaced? I wouldn't... It's just not feeling right to me.
Some people said the same thing when MFB came out and there was no Tyson, but a red-head named Gingka Tongue_out

In my opinion, a new series would be fine. I don't see why so many people are acting like it's a bad thing Uncertain

I think a mash-up of the series would be awesome, the old beyblade series and MFB mixed into one. I wouldn't mind seeing new plastics being released, might raise interest in the old beyblades. It'd also be cool to see the classic beyblades released in MFB form too.

I agree with zain here. I still like Tyson as the main character than gingka... Idk why Tyson just is like a main character like person. I really want the zero g series to be a combination as well, I honestly think that will be a huge reason why people would buy it.
It might be because Gingka's voice actor is unbearably annoying.