Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 05, 2011  2:07 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Ahh, you forgot Voltaic Ape Wink

Oh, right. I always forget Voltaic was one of the Saint Shields. My mistake. The Shark and Elephant, though, needed a release.
I will try my best to imitate them, then do AMVBBs!
Also don't let that storm grip get you down once worn.
Flipping it, then gluing it so that the wide side is shown, it becomes a Storm Grip (Ultimate Ver.)
I recall that trick being mentioned somewhere before - one of the handbooks or something? From Japanese Plastics play... it makes it illegal for tournament use in WBO events.
Cant wait until birthday for MONEY! to get vari ares!
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: I recall that trick being mentioned somewhere before - one of the handbooks or something? From Japanese Plastics play... it makes it illegal for tournament use in WBO events.
HOW YOU NO ABOUT TEH BOOKLET?
IT was mah little secret....D;
Your secret is apparently other people's secret too, lol. I saw it mentioned in an old plastics thread, I believe - and it was also mentioned somewhere in Whine About Your Breaks, I think.
I just noticed how many Metal Face Two's I'm gonna be getting soon...
The one from SBS, and two packs of the orange ones.

About time... Tired of only having two regular Metal Faces.
At one point, I only had one from my SBS.

Now, somehow, I have four MF-2s and two MF kits.

I am not sure how this happened.
i have the worse luck with MFs

when i first got a kit, on one of the MFs the plastic deformed, on the other the plastic broke. this happened all within a month

and now my MF-H is gone because it was on my variares C145RF that i lost at my tournament...
I just wish the HMS series could have more releases before they quit. Because it's not fair to see MFB series to have more beys released. HMS is the best as I reckon. Anyone agrees?
Plastics the best.. :v
HMS would be the prettiest if it is as big as plastics..its too small..
(personal opinion)
They were a little small. They also inflicted severe pain.
i went to go buy a stadium
i somehow come back with 3 balance stadiums ...
I actually liked how small the HMS Beys were - made them easier to carry around, and nicer to display. However, I will agree that they were also by far the most painful to pick up while still spinning.
i like something big..nise to fit into the collection shelf..XD
agree on the second point..but in my experienced..Vari Ares is ought to be most painful one to touch when spin..
there is a time where it fly out from the stadium..hit my friend (user Ieatbeyblade) foot finger..it peeled..bleeding..lol..his luck i guessed..
Advance Averazer used to be my "Most Strongest Bey" because it hurt the most.
Ting!

To avoid less breakage, heat up your plastic beyblades before battling as it gives it more flexibility.
Solution anyone?
Also Glue does wonders....to breaken pieces...
Warming your Plastics also increases the likelihood of deformation and has a noticable impact on performance, however, which is - again - illegal performance modification.
Can we actually talk about HMS now? I really love HMS beyblades. thanks.

I really we should take time to discuss HMS. HMS beys deserve our time to talk about them.
This thread isn't soley for HMS, it's beyblade random thoughts, which could have involvement of any 3 of the beyblade series.
Is there anyone who has tested the sparkling attacker?
is it sparkly, sparky, or just plain dangerous?
The takara has supposedly sand paper on, so when it hits is sparks, but thers none on mine...
Must be Hasbro.
Removed due to hazards.
Is the AR removable from the ''S-AR''?