Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, I'm from the ROI. I was going to be going to one of the UK tournaments when I was on holidays but when I got to the UK, I realized I was leaving a day before it.
Lol , too bad ^^
Does anyone think that forbidden and ray look similar 0>0.
They both perform similar(ish) aswell, makes me think if it could've been top tier if it was realesed earlier XD.
Forbidden has to 'heads' and Ray has 3. Forbidden has curvy edges, Ray doesn't really.
I know there differences, im just saying they look similar and perform similarlly.
Forbidden definitely has more recoil.
Well, tournament didn't work out today.

Only Ritersofly, Kev1, and Kev1's brother showed up.
We still had lots of fun.

We talked to some people there playing some 40K about how different parts do different things. And a bunch of other stuff.

We're gonna try to do a once a month meet up, so that should get some tournaments going.

And the shop is gonna try to get some TT Beyblades soon.
I get to choose the ones the buy Grin
OK, so I was just thinking-
What would happen if we weak launched Meteo L Drago F: D against a Defense/Stamina beyblade at high RPM?
I guess due to the low RPM of MLD, F: D would start up in RF mode. And as the spin stealing would increase MLD's RPM, F: D would switch into SF mode!
Same technique for F: S, but it is quite unimportant.

I was told that F: D might have been useful, only if the mode change was from RF to SF and not the opposite. So if this thing works, it might be a new discovery(?)

I haven't seen F: D even once in my life. I also don't know if this would actually work out or not.
This was completely based upon my imagination, and I hope this might work.
Anyone willing to test it?

P.S. Oh yeah, I also don't know if this has already been discovered...
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:53 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, so I was just thinking-
What would happen if we weak launched Meteo L Drago F: D against a Defense/Stamina beyblade at high RPM?
I guess due to the low RPM of MLD, F: D would start up in RF mode. And as the spin stealing would increase MLD's RPM, F: D would switch into SF mode!

I was told that F: D might have been useful, only if the mode change was from RF to SF and not the opposite. So if this thing works, it might be a new discovery(?)

I haven't seen F: D even once in my life. I also don't know if this would actually work out or not.

I highly doubt a weak-launched MLD F:D would gain enough momentum to trigger the stamina tip, honestly.
BB18libra made a video about LDD FConfused on S mode equalizing then going back to HF mode for a few seconds. Don't know what it is called though don't even think it is in this language.

I am really exited to play beyblades all of a sudden after testing out a few things in the last couple of days i have started having heaps of fun with them ordered some new stuff as well and hopefully it will come before the tournament next week.
Pointers:
1. Is it just me, or is TT recycling?
2.Can't wait for Engine Gear: MFB style.
My YouTube.com/gbrain47 watch my beyblade videos
(Oct. 30, 2011  10:16 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: recycling?
2.Can't wait for Engine Gear: MFB style.

Too heavy?
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:53 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, so I was just thinking-

I tried it with F: S.
It just switches to HF mode for about 2-3 seconds.
And due to the balance issues that F: S has, it fails most of the time.

On the other hand, I'm exactly a year old to the WBO now Wink

Ah, OK. I kinda expected that, I posted it with the belief- 'what if my theory really worked?'
Also, a weak launched F: D would be more useless than a normally launched F: D.
An RF combo at low RPM is just too useless....
Relic- Really?! I'll complete my first year on December 27. Smile
(Oct. 30, 2011  10:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: BB18libra made a video about LDD FConfused on S mode equalizing then going back to HF mode for a few seconds.

This has actually happened to me a lot. Especially in an uncustomized battle between LDD absorb mode and Fang Leone counter mode.
Vulcan Gemios 100 R2f+rev up launcher= full speed screaming metal death top.

When I put this thing in battle in TT attack, it smacks a wall, flies up over the other bey, smacks a corner of a wall, and then smashes said bey.
In Hasbro arenas it does a similar thing, but even more violent. when it catches the tornado ridge in the SVS, it accelerates to top speed, then flies out of the ridge, bouncing off the walls, smashing beys in the center of the arena.
Probably not too competitive, since it frequently self KOs, and possibly may damage arenas overtime, but it sure is fun.
Slee- A rubber bottom based attack combo launched using a Rev Up Launcher means nothing but devastation.
Its not a new thing, actually.
But yeah, as you said, its too powerful!
Does this only happen to me ?

Whenever I try to launch a beyblade using a LL2 with a very powerful rip , a cracking sound will be heard and it seems cause the RPM to be much lower than intended.

I've thrown away over 40 LL2 due to this problem..
Does anyone know why the inside
Of a basalt wheel slopes down?
Its one of the attributes of the Basalt wheel and the reason why Basalt is imbalanced. Its called "Spiral Staircase of Death".
Without it, Basalt would be one big unstoppable tank.

Edit- Just realized. That belongs to the "Ask a Question, Get an answer" thread.
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:18 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Does this only happen to me ?

Whenever I try to launch a beyblade using a LL2 with a very powerful rip , a cracking sound will be heard and it seems cause the RPM to be much lower than intended.

Are your launcher cords straightened?
@SuperBeyBros
It's called the Spiral Staircase of Death. Without it, Basalt would be unstoppable. Also that question goes in the ask a question, get an answer thread. Smile

EDIT: Beaten by Relic!
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:38 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:18 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Does this only happen to me ?

Are your launcher cords straightened?

Yea , it was straightened.
Does anyone think that measurements (vertical and horizontal) of parts with a micrometer would be useful? Or even for BeyWiki? I could do a lot of them, almost all of the Hybrid Wheel System, 3 Metal System, and 1 4D.