Beyblade Random Thoughts

My Death is coming on Monday. I'm pretty excited about that.

^^ That sentence seems so wrong on so many level.
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:02 AM)Uwik Wrote: My Death is coming on Monday. I'm pretty excited about that.

I just call it pretzel.

I'm looking forward to getting my Orca Diver, but I really don't have any space for it in my Plastics container, and it'd be awkward to start a new drawer with just one lonesome Bey in it... I suppose I need to find a new container.
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:05 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:02 AM)Uwik Wrote: My Death is coming on Monday. I'm pretty excited about that.

I just call it pretzel.

I'm looking forward to getting my Orca Diver, but I really don't have any space for it in my Plastics container, and it'd be awkward to start a new drawer with just one lonesome Bey in it... I suppose I need to find a new container.

You should call it Death Pretzelcoatl. xD. Just by random. You knoe.
Oh, and.. To the comments about dropping beys in stuff... Well.. Around a year ago, I just got my Takara Tomy Lightning L-Drago... I somehow got all pissed, and threw the BeyLauncher L on my bathroom sink, then it fell in the toilet. TT.TT. Gladly, nothing was in the toilet. (If you know what i mean) -nudge-
Well, I just returned from the firs tourney in Mumbai- Diwali BeyBlast.
I didn't place, unfortunately, but that was expected.
I used a Hell Kerbecs uncustomized and Meteo L Drago uncustomized. For 1 match, I put DS on MLD.
I got 4 wins and 4 losses. I even had Lightning L Drago, but I didn't use it (which I believe, was the worst decision).
Overall, my special launch technique with Hell Kerbecs was extremely useful. I usually slide shoot Kerbecs, and this makes it tilt at the initial stage. As it gathers balance, it crushes the opposing bey beneath it, resulting in an instant stop. But yeah, it didn't happen my way. The tilted Kerbecs offered better Defense and as it was on the flatter part of DS, it managed certain KOs too. Eee
There's less to say about the spin-steal king MLD, as it won me just 1 match, while I lost 3 when using it. I really need more parts now! I am happy I got to use an attack type. Surprisingly, I could successfully control LF and get a flower pattern!

Uwik- Seriously! If anyone who doesn't know Death Quetz will think that your death is approaching.... And the funny thing (from this uninformed lot's point of view) you know when you're gonna die!
This is crazy- even my death can't do anything to obliriate bassalt with consistency. Death is pretty much a defence combo. Any suggestions?
I hate bassalt. I hate bassalt 230CS. Most of all, i hate the people who have no skill and keeps using that bey. It sucks. Its waaaayyyyy to spammed here.
Hmm.. Why is my new MB tip kinda aggressive..
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:22 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I hate bassalt. I hate bassalt 230CS. Most of all, i hate the people who have no skill and keeps using that bey. It sucks. Its waaaayyyyy to spammed here.

A Lightning combo above 120 can beat it with ease :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyKYz96hucA

Left spin attackers easily beat it, but Blitz has major problems beating it (With CH120 that is, I need to test it with a few other tracks). I don't know about Variares since i don't own it.
Hasbro Hutsonsoft
stop letting companys that start with H rights to beyblade takara tomy they will mess it up XD
I bought a metal masters rev up launcher recently, and for some reason, it just launches without revving up at all. the button really just stops the spinning of the launcher. Dunno if this is intentional or not, but it helps with launching it like a beylauncher.
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:50 PM)Slee Wrote: I bought a metal masters rev up launcher recently, and for some reason, it just launches without revving up at all. the button really just stops the spinning of the launcher. Dunno if this is intentional or not, but it helps with launching it like a beylauncher.

Yup. This is actually pretty well-known information - very few people seem to have more luck with revving it than just launching it straight.
Does anybody think thunder will be good with this combo, Thunder Bull BD145CS?
You can see why i thought this because BD145, th bull clear wheel, And MF-H are all heavy, this will make up for the weight loss the hybrid Libra mold has lost when TT and hasbro made it into a hybrid version.
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:02 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: But has there been tests to prove it?

There don't need to be tests to prove that Thunder is worse than Libra.

Thunder is worse than Libra. It weighs less, has quadruple the recoil, etc.

However, if you dig around long enough, I'm sure you will find tests or at least testimonials about it, and most of the other Legend wheels.
But why not test it anyway? It deserves to be tested even though it doesnt preform as well doent mean it shouldnt be tested. At least test it once.
I dont really care, but really it was only a thought that popped up when i was thinking.
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:08 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: But why not test it anyway? It deserves to be tested even though it doesnt preform as well doent mean it shouldnt be tested. At least test it once.
I dont really care, but really it was only a thought that popped up when i was thinking.

I already informed you that there probably are tests - we all arrived at the conclusion that Thunder is bad. Surely we got there somehow, and are not just talking out of our butts?
You know, I went to target yesterday and saw the WHOLE MM wave and I mean, every single starter Hasbro released. Except for Gravity Destroyer and Hades Kerbecs. Meanwhile I saw a Grand Cetus and decided to take a look at it and strangely, the RS tip was round and chubby... mold 2? Or just a smaller version of RB? LOL.

I thought it was pretty neat and decided to buy it, but then I left my wallet under my bed with my Lebron James shoebox! Dx . If someone gets a grand cetus, please let us know and try to test the RS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anotehr thing, when i looked at the Twisted tempo, some of them had lumps on it like it was used but the package was sealed tight and NIB... O.e
@ Rendezvous
Yeah, MB is kind of aggressive, that's not surprising. Nothing good for attack though, still great at defense.

@TheInGreek
I can tell you this: Thunder performs worse than Earth.
Earth is BARELY staple in today's metagame. Smile

@®
lolwut
Pics of your RS? I'd love to see it! Also you're a lucky dog, I still have MM Wave 1 where I live! I hate it.
(Oct. 29, 2011  8:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @®
lolwut
Pics of your RS? I'd love to see it! Also you're a lucky dog, I still have MM Wave 1 where I live! I hate it.

No i didn't buy it, I said i left it at home. I still have the original RS from TT but Hasbro's is more round the chubby. You should get your new wave soon I hope lol.
Ohhh I see now lol, my bad.
Since that's what you're talking about, I've noticed that as well. It's a bit larger than my RS from the GPer Reshuffle Set, and people have reported it as being more aggro than TT's as well.
So my tournament is later today :]
Getting pumped up by listening to the original soundtrack Grin

Hah, I still need to get everything together.
Good luck Nano! Have a great time, wish I could be there. DX I can't wait until when I can host one.
By Christmas, I'll have either 1 or 2 Attack Stadiums. So after Christmas, Ireland can be expecting a tournament held by me!
That'd be good, wonder if the whole UK can get at least one tourney done 0.O
EDIT: Your from ROI, right? NM lol.
I hate how plastic stadiums cost me $60.

In Japan they're $15 in USD.