Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 25, 2011  1:18 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Really? Wow, I never knew that Hazel! Gasp
I wonder why? Care to explain to the unknowledgeable? XD

They're typically printed deep on the inside of the Blade Base. I'll get a picture, hold on...

EDIT: Got pictures. Both pictures are of Driger S' SG Metal Change Base. One Takara, one Hasbro. My parts, my pictures, of course. Just took them.

Ahh, I see. The place where you insert the BB is different, amirite?
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh, I see. The place where you insert the BB is different, amirite?
What do you mean different? As in why SK plastics aren't compatible? I am confused XD

(Oct. 25, 2011  1:38 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ahh, I see. The place where you insert the BB is different, amirite?
What do you mean different? As in why SK plastics aren't compatible? I am confused XD

He means the Spin Gears and their slots in the Blade Bases are different on SonoKong plastics, which is correct, yes.
Yay, I was right. CRU, see where the "center" of the bey, known as the blade base, on both have different shapes. Takara's has more defined edges, while the Hasbro ones are smoother, more circle-ish.
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yay, I was right. CRU, see where the "center" of the bey, known as the blade base, on both have different shapes. Takara's has more defined edges, while the Hasbro ones are smoother, more circle-ish.
I can see the difference, bro Tongue_out
I was confused on what you were talking about, is all XD
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:46 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yay, I was right. CRU, see where the "center" of the bey, known as the blade base, on both have different shapes. Takara's has more defined edges, while the Hasbro ones are smoother, more circle-ish.

Keep in mind that Takara and Hasbro parts are all pretty much compatible, though. Sono Kong are the ones with a big difference.

I took the pictures to show where the logos are printed, because I misunderstood your question.
OK, I do know that the logo thingy was a misunderstanding, but I'd like to add this- Certain ARs, especially from the Hasbro line-up have an official 'BBA' logo embossed onto it. I have 2 ARs with this mark, and co-incidentally both are Special Recolors! Grin
I'm not sure about the rest of sonokong plastics..but the G-Revolution series are compatible with the rest..and i know the sonokong gold series are totally not compatible with others..
but i really think only the gold series of sonokong are not compatible..but not so sure though..

either Hasbro or Takara.."Takara" or Hu/t (something like that) always printed beneath the ar for both Hasbro and Takara plastics..some at the BB..and SG..
(Oct. 25, 2011  6:32 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, I do know that the logo thingy was a misunderstanding, but I'd like to add this- Certain ARs, especially from the Hasbro line-up have an official 'BBA' logo embossed onto it. I have 2 ARs with this mark, and co-incidentally both are Special Recolors! Grin

I believe the BBA Championship Series are the ones responsible for this, though I think I recall having a BBA logo on a Takara Driger F AR.
Well, I really do not own any TT plastics atm so I am not sure...
So, I have the logos on HyperBlades recolors- Master Dranzer Red and Gold, Master Dranzer Metallic Grey and Black.
Also, I have it on Dragoon G Blue Recolor.

OK, now I forgot how to count... I actually have 3 ARs with the logo. Tongue_out LOL!
For videoing beyblade awesome EFFECT someone needs to try it or I will.
Stamina types finish off
Film the beyblade (my fav, Wolborg 4) on its own and if possible, spinning in the opposite direction.
Cut the end of the footage when it stops spinning, and reverse it.
Speed it up, and you got it 'super-charging' for the finishing attack.
Maybe at the point where its about to lose, but makes a comeback!
I swear, someone has to try this!
Inferno is seriously overlooked it has great upper smash and sends Libra 230CS flying.
Rusty- Well, it has been the only wheel from the Legend series line-up which turned out to be good. So, the label- "Legend Series" did half the job of making us believe- 'Its OK'. But, for some reason, I seriously doubt what you say... I mean, it might not send Libra flying so easily... :\
i cant help but notice that the metal fusion ripcord launcher are in mt opoin better quality than metal masters the metal master seem to be made of thinner plastic and the geras inside more stiff i noticed this when i got gravity destoyer i launched it wiht it ripcord launer l and the thing was alreday wobbleing even though i shot at full power then i try it with the ripcord launcher l i got from lld and i launche at full power and it spin fine and stable is this just me or is this happening with other people aswell
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:18 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rusty- Well, it has been the only wheel from the Legend series line-up which turned out to be good. So, the label- "Legend Series" did half the job of making us believe- 'Its OK'. But, for some reason, I seriously doubt what you say... I mean, it might not send Libra flying so easily... :\
Hell Cancer 90 RF can KO MF-H Basalt 230 CS................................ so if Inferno can do it to Libra, I rather agree
(Oct. 25, 2011  6:42 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  6:32 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, I do know that the logo thingy was a misunderstanding, but I'd like to add this- Certain ARs, especially from the Hasbro line-up have an official 'BBA' logo embossed onto it. I have 2 ARs with this mark, and co-incidentally both are Special Recolors! Grin

I believe the BBA Championship Series are the ones responsible for this, though I think I recall having a BBA logo on a Takara Driger F AR.

I'm pretty sure all hasbro plastics have BBA on them.
Hasbro changed alot of the colors, like dranzers and seaborgs all got a darker tinit of blue, wonder why ?
and the ugliest recolor is double color like orang-yellow dragoon f... Uncertain
Benjo-And, I own that stupid recolor... :\
Also, those stupid dual-color beys are known as the HyperBlades series. They come in a Golden Box.
@Izuma- Well, Hell is much better in comparison. You see, its got that weight behind contact points. The only problem why it didn't qualify as a good attack wheel was the super high recoil. But yeah, it was tier 1 once. Smile
Poseidon-They love to darken colors. See their Twisted Tempo now... Tempo CW is darker than Horogium...
I know about them..those hyperblades..when not spinning they really look 'oogly' but while spinning they look good to me at least.
I am getting weird results in my tests everyday...Somehow my Storm Cancer 85 FS and XF ends up beating Basalt Kerbecs BD145/DF145 CS and then Rock Cancer 105/100 DS beats Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD easily...something is wrong with that Cancer wheel I suppose Tongue_out
Sam- No, not really. I've owned 5 HyperBlades as of yet, and let me tell you, except for a few, all look ugly at both times, while spinning and even when not spinning. There's just the metallic gray + black Master Dranzer which looked heavenly while spinning. But, I dunno whether its a Hyperblades series or not coz my aunt brought a NIP one from somewhere... Other than that, the Red+Gold Master Dranzer looks great!
Ah, you have discovered a new type of cancer. Win Cancer is the name! Tongue_out I know...lame!
But seriously, something is seriously wrong with your combo..
I know that..thats why I said weird results...who knows a ghost may have gotten into that Cancer CW...XD but I really do like the hyperblades a little although they look bad to you and almost everyone else..I like to see colors mix to form a blended 3rd color...colormagic...XD
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Benjo-And, I own that stupid recolor... :\
Also, those stupid dual-color beys are known as the HyperBlades series. They come in a Golden Box.
@Izuma- Well, Hell is much better in comparison. You see, its got that weight behind contact points. The only problem why it didn't qualify as a good attack wheel was the super high recoil. But yeah, it was tier 1 once. Smile
Poseidon-They love to darken colors. See their Twisted Tempo now... Tempo CW is darker than Horogium...
Sob,ive always loved hell... Well,... Cos we dont have 4D beys so hell is probably the best attack wheel in my country now. Other conpetitors are cyber and Perseus. I think I saw some guy using perseus or bakushin... But it was completely black. Although we were both on RF, I won by outspin so hell is actually quite versatile to me
Yes! Even I like to see that. Smile But the problem is, Hasbro chose some of the weirdest colors for the idea. IMO, colors like- Black+White, Green+Yellow, etc. might look great when they mix. But Yellow+Orange?! [Image: smiles_28.gif]

EDIT-
@powerangeryan- Where did Lightning go! [Image: crying+smiley.gif] Don't tell me your country doesn't consider Lightning to be good! Sob! Tongue_out
Also, even I really appreciate Hell!