Beyblade Random Thoughts

Stamina does have a fair bit of variety.

Scythe , Phantom , Basalt? Attack has many different wheels but most of them only work well on a few different tracks.

Lighting works on BD145. Blitz works on 85 and Maybe S130 and CH120. Beat works on R145 and GB145. LDD works on 85 , D125 and BD145. VariAres works on CH120 and R145. Gravity works on R145 and D125 (Although personally I love it with GB145.)

With Defense we only have 1 MW but there are many different tracks and bottoms we can use. 230 , TH170 , BD145 , GB145 , R145 , RS , CS , RSF , MB and RB.
RustyXD
Earth and Libra are still reusable.
There was Libra BD145RSF and the combo that I used back in Bey-Freeze, Earth Kerbecs BD145CS.
Why are you saying that there is only one MW for Defence?

(Oct. 07, 2011  1:51 AM)travisawesome Wrote: RustyXD
There was Libra BD145RSF and the combo that I used back in Bey-Freeze, Earth Kerbecs BD145CS.
Because Basalt dominates more than either of those metal wheels (or wheel, in Libra's case)

You're really in the dark if you think Libra or Earth hold a candle to Basalt in the current meta. Nearly anything that can beat Basalt can obliterate Earth and Libra. Many things that cannot beat Basalt can beat Earth and Libra.
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:21 AM)Hazel Wrote:

You're really in the dark if you think Libra or Earth hold a candle to Basalt in the current meta. Nearly anything that can beat Basalt can obliterate Earth and Libra. Many things that cannot beat Basalt can beat Earth and Libra.

Yea he is right. Libra and earth have less defensive capabilities opposed to basalt. Although you are trying to prove your point, the metagame is VERY blanced. i dont like basalt(staricase of the unblaneced). i dont think its undeafeatable. Read around. And if there was no "staircase" it would be harder to beat.
Random thought: Apparently in Singapore Basalt___BD145 CS is called "Moon Cake"
Oh lawl, what would they call Hell Kerbecks BD145CS?
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Random thought: Apparently in Singapore Basalt___BD145 CS is called "Moon Cake"

They do! It highly resembles a Chinese Autumn Festival-oriented food item, due to the shape. Anyone curious can look it up on Wikipedia, if they've never seen one. It's quite a startling resemblance.
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:41 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:09 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Random thought: Apparently in Singapore Basalt___BD145 CS is called "Moon Cake"

They do! It highly resembles a Chinese Autumn Festival-oriented food item, due to the shape. Anyone curious can look it up on Wikipedia, if they've never seen one. It's quite a startling resemblance.

I have some friends who play in Spain and they were talking about it. Apparently in Singapore they cant use 4D beyblades. And "Moon Cake" is a problem over there.

Moon Cake is Basalt BD145 in Singapore. CS + MB on Basalt BD145 is the current problem there.
No.

Nemesis Prototype = The top of a Muffin.
Stop talking about cake you guys, you're making me hungry.
GIMME DAT ESCOLPIO NAO OM NOM NOM NOM
EDIT: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...esis11.PNG
My God, Nemesis looks like a LITERAL tank! It's like Gravity Perseus on steroids!
That metal wheel looks certainly heavier than Basalt... Odd, a WD shaped bottom as well. And it looks like a bigger and buffer version of AD145 too! But yes I know, it's not two parts, it's C : D a 4D bottom. I'm still boggled by what it stands for... It's pretty obvious that the D stands for Drive. Tongue_out I'm assuming Chaos, or something of that sort.
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:14 AM)njrk97 Wrote: am i the only one sorta happy about teh hasbro kerbex name change i mean in greek mythology kerbex was the tree headed dog gurading the gate to the underworl controled by HADES AND THE UNDERWORLD WAS NAMED AFTER HIM SO IT MAKES MORE SENSE CALLING HADES KERBEX INSTEAD OF HELL

just a though

also i think night look so cool i know it sucks but to me it just looks so good

finally if hasbro is remake the pre hws into hws why only do some of them i was hoping they were going to make a remake of gemios perhaps call it dual gemios or ones of pices or wolf it just disapointing

wasn't "cerberus" the name of the three headed dog?
Yeah, it was Cerberus. But it was also referred to as Kerbecs, Kerbex, ect.

I just went back and read a plethora of old WBO threads. Gasp I love doing this from time to time.
http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index....ic=28&st=0
http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/co...rbrad.html
Wow.
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Stamina does have a fair bit of variety.

Scythe , Phantom , Basalt? Attack has many different wheels but most of them only work well on a few different tracks.

Hey! No Hell in there? Hell was (I believe it still is) an amazing metal wheel for Stamina.
Smile

But seriously, Defense needs more Metal Wheels. I think TT sees no need of releasing a new Defense wheel. The reason is, whatever they release, Basalt will still be predominant.
Now, to prove me wrong, TT will have to release a wheel that is heavier than Basalt. The reason is, most good Defense wheels exhibit weight-based Defense.
It is simply impossible to release a wheel heavier than Basalt as of now.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: But seriously, Defense needs more Metal Wheels. I think TT sees no need of releasing a new Defense wheel. The reason is, whatever they release, Basalt will still be predominant.
Now, to prove me wrong, TT will have to release a wheel that is heavier than Basalt. The reason is, most good Defense wheels exhibit weight-based Defense.

Why not?
If you are saying that because Basalt is part of the Maximum Series than you are wrong. Hell was supposed to be the widest Metal Wheel but I think Big Bang is wider or is about the same as Hell.

You might even be right though, Because if they release a wheel which is heavier than Basalt, TT might ban it themselves.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:40 AM)Relic Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: But seriously, Defense needs more Metal Wheels. I think TT sees no need of releasing a new Defense wheel. The reason is, whatever they release, Basalt will still be predominant.

Why not?
If you are saying that because Basalt is part of the Maximum Series than you are wrong. Hell was supposed to be the widest Metal Wheel but I think Big Bang is wider or is about the same as Hell.

You might even be right though, Because if they release a wheel which is heavier than Basalt, TT might ban it themselves.

Big Bang is exactly the same diameter as Hell, if I recall correctly.

As for "they wouldn't release something better", Libra was an extremely similar situation to Basalt - very heavy, extremely dominant in Defense, and then they went and one-upped it with Basalt. So, it is not inconceivable that history would repeat itself.
Well to be completely honest if they released anything better then basalt the meta game is screwed , it might not be that way in testing but in a tournament situation it will be the only thing used and basalt will be left behind and then we will have a problem thus resulting in people wanting it banned until an attack wheel comes out that can beat that then the process continues although IMHO beyblade has about 1 year left.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:49 AM)RustyXD Wrote: IMHO beyblade has about 1 year left.

It will continue if it does well.They might be a hiatus in the middle or something.But no, I certainly think they will continue it because of the way they are doing right now.
I don't know whether this is true,but i heard rumors that there could be a 4th Season after MFB 4D.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:26 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  1:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Stamina does have a fair bit of variety.

Hey! No Hell in there? Hell was (I believe it still is) an amazing metal wheel for Stamina.
Smile

Hell doesn't cut it anymore the only decent stamina wheel it can beat is Earth. (I have the 4 minute mold so obviously that is not a problem.)
A Earth 4-minute mold?
Does that exist?
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:28 AM)TRI Wrote: A Earth 4-minute mold?
Does that exist?

I believe that is another way of saying Mold 1. I could be wrong, however.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:28 AM)TRI Wrote: A Earth 4-minute mold?
Does that exist?

No,I don't think so.

There are only 2 molds.The first one is light and is better for Stamina while the second one is about 3-4 grams heavier and is better for Defense.
The first mold is no longer available.Only the early packages of Earth Aquila 145WD had them IIRC.
He meant Hell minute mold.