Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 03, 2011  1:01 AM)TheInGreek Wrote: OMG i just put galaxy p's face on lld ed145es, and it looks pretty cool, and its top tier!
↑ If i were a n00b! haha
Please be joking T.T
(Oct. 03, 2011  3:17 AM)/Zephyr/ Wrote: So I was just browsing the interwebs for beyblades, and I decided to look at beywikia for some giggles, when:

[Image: 294gxed.jpg]

Eeyup, pinkamina. On beywikia.

All you have to do is take a cup of flower...
Who has seen the italian metagame in the Adv Forums? Aggressive metagame eh? It seems fun and enjoyable... Unhappy I wish ours had that kind of intensity. IMG all the way. Lol

In the meantime, I got my 2nd CS and it came calm as carp like wdf? O.o. Almost the same pure defense use as RS lol. But I wore it down and it got to the point where its faster than R2F. Hasbro CS..... ftw.!!

On the mirror side, I had used MF Gravity PersuesC145RF. KILLER COMBO. But cant kill RS variants ;( I cant wait for use recoil battle when my VariAres gets here Eee
.. Hosting a beybirthday party tournament.
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:47 PM)® Wrote: On the mirror side, I had used MF Gravity PersuesC145RF. KILLER COMBO. But cant kill RS variants ;( I cant wait for use recoil battle when my VariAres gets here Eee

Use left spin RS combos are screwed.
(Oct. 05, 2011  1:42 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I really dunno if this belongs here but i've hit 1,095 posts!

as this is random thoughts about beyblade, no it isn't

@®

now you know why gravity is my favorite attack part (even though i use variares more)

but yeah, use left spin for rubber sharp
am i the only one sorta happy about teh hasbro kerbex name change i mean in greek mythology kerbex was the tree headed dog gurading the gate to the underworl controled by HADES AND THE UNDERWORLD WAS NAMED AFTER HIM SO IT MAKES MORE SENSE CALLING HADES KERBEX INSTEAD OF HELL

just a though

also i think night look so cool i know it sucks but to me it just looks so good

finally if hasbro is remake the pre hws into hws why only do some of them i was hoping they were going to make a remake of gemios perhaps call it dual gemios or ones of pices or wolf it just disapointing
my beyblades. Jk. Anyone seen bey brad around?
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:14 AM)njrk97 Wrote: am i the only one sorta happy about teh hasbro kerbex name change i mean in greek mythology kerbex was the tree headed dog gurading the gate to the underworl controled by HADES AND THE UNDERWORLD WAS NAMED AFTER HIM SO IT MAKES MORE SENSE CALLING HADES KERBEX INSTEAD OF HELL

just a though

finally if hasbro is remake the pre hws into hws why only do some of them i was hoping they were going to make a remake of gemios perhaps call it dual gemios or ones of pices or wolf it just disapointing

Killer/"Evil" is the HWS version of Gemios, Thermal is the Pisces, and Dark is intended to be the HWS "Wolf", iirc. They all follow very similar shape themes to the Pre-HWS versions.

And, yes, Hades Kerbecs makes infinitely more sense than Hell.
Got my Flame Pegasus yesterday, and the Gyro is awesome!
Balance on a ripcord? Done!
Balance on your finger? Done!
Balance on the edge of the floor? Done!
Beat a beyblade? Done!
see,awesome.
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:21 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:14 AM)njrk97 Wrote: am i the only one sorta happy about teh hasbro kerbex name change i mean in greek mythology kerbex was the tree headed dog gurading the gate to the underworl controled by HADES AND THE UNDERWORLD WAS NAMED AFTER HIM SO IT MAKES MORE SENSE CALLING HADES KERBEX INSTEAD OF HELL

just a though

Killer/"Evil" is the HWS version of Gemios, Thermal is the Pisces, and Dark is intended to be the HWS "Wolf", iirc. They all follow very similar shape themes to the Pre-HWS versions.

And, yes, Hades Kerbecs makes infinitely more sense than Hell.
eh not to me there not granted they have similarites but that same agument could be used with flame it looks like the pre hws saggiatrio and they still remade it with inferno
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:29 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Got my Flame Pegasus yesterday, and the Gyro is awesome!
Balance on a ripcord? Done!
Balance on your finger? Done!
Balance on the edge of the floor? Done!
Beat a beyblade? Done!
see,awesome.
Gyro <3 My MAMS can do annnyythhhhing. I want gyro in MFB....that would be the best.

lol...that would be one heavy beyblade if you think about the MW+Track/Tip/?: D
i'm still wondering how the votings going for the design a bey competition, I forgot how long it took...

anyway my hasbro grand cetus arrived today, and you know what? it sucks in the SVS, I have no idea why *cough SVS sucks * cough, and the metal wheel partially chipped from the attacks, almost fainted! also I have thought of an epic trick for torch pegasus- spinning on top of a really tall needle, over the top of a beystadium, with another bey hitting the needle...
(Oct. 05, 2011  4:02 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i'm still wondering how the votings going for the design a bey competition, I forgot how long it took...

anyway my hasbro grand cetus arrived today, and you know what? it sucks in the SVS, I have no idea why *cough SVS sucks * cough, and the metal wheel partially chipped from the attacks, almost fainted! also I have thought of an epic trick for torch pegasus- spinning on top of a really tall needle, over the top of a beystadium, with another bey hitting the needle...
You my friend are BI-WINNING.

BGrin doesn't tremendously impress me. It's good but other beys can OS it....Its not a meta-game killer from what ive seen.
(Oct. 06, 2011  12:33 AM)Chups Wrote: You my friend are BI-WINNING.

BGrin doesn't tremendously impress me. It's good but other beys can OS it....Its not a meta-game killer from what ive seen.

Like what? So far the only thing I found that can OS it is Left-Spin beys but they usually tie.
Basalt probably would just KO it. No?
Quick, someone do a small test for Dark B:D.

Dark Bull B:D vs Earth Bull 145WD. 5 rounds or something.

Just wanna see and this is a just for fun request, so I guess it fits here best.
I won a tournament by OSing a BGrin...
Which B:D combo was it?
And which combo were you using ?
<3 Gyro core beys. Sadly, both of the gears on mine are shot. They break so damn easily!
Oh, and I recently noticed that WB has different molds!
It Irritates Me When Someone Refers The Original Series As "The Plastics". To Me, It's More Then "Plastics". Does Anyone Else Think That?
(Oct. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)Tris Wrote: It Irritates Me When Someone Refers The Original Series As "The Plastics". To Me, It's More Then "Plastics". Does Anyone Else Think That?

"Plastics" says all that needs to be said, really. Unless you want to refer to the Beyblades themselves as "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Beyblades", which, quite frankly, is ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as capitalizing every first letter of every word in a sentence, however.
I really don't get why it infuriates you tbh. I mean they ARE mainly Plastics. What would you rather refer them to?

Hazel
It's his way of typing. No need to criticize others on a totally different topic for their opinion on something.
(Oct. 06, 2011  4:44 AM)Tris Wrote: It Irritates Me When Someone Refers The Original Series As "The Plastics". To Me, It's More Then "Plastics". Does Anyone Else Think That?

Hm, there is nothing pejorative about the term "Plastics". It is as if you were writing that you wanted Metal Fight Beyblade to be referred to as "The New Series" instead of "Metal Fight Beyblade". "Plastics" is what everyone has been calling that series since 2001 and nobody ever had a problem with it, even those who love that series.
(Oct. 06, 2011  4:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Hm, there is nothing pejorative about the term "Plastics". It is as if you were writing that you wanted Metal Fight Beyblade to be referred to as "The New Series" instead of "Metal Fight Beyblade". "Plastics" is what everyone has been calling that series since 2001 and nobody ever had a problem with it, even those who love that series.

Hah. Guess It's Just Me Then. And Nope... I Meant... Like Short Form, You Know? Metal Fight Beyblade Has A Specific Name... While The Original (Season 1) Was Only Beyblade. Kinda Hard To Classify Which, If You Mean The First. Well, I Don't Think I'm Making Any Sense. *Awkward Silence*
(Oct. 06, 2011  4:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: <3 Gyro core beys. Sadly, both of the gears on mine are shot. They break so damn easily!
Oh, and I recently noticed that WB has different molds!
Ahh. I saw the other mold the other day. The hasbro mold? no? At the tourney.