Beyblade Random Thoughts

In a hasbro stadium?! All our understanding of the universe is out the window!
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:49 PM)Dan Wrote: In a hasbro stadium?! All our understanding of the universe is out the window!

i wish, but no... it was in my takara attack stadium, but i still have never seen night (not midnight) do anything close to that.

i expect bad wheels like storm and midnight to KO it, but night?
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:52 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:49 PM)Dan Wrote: In a hasbro stadium?! All our understanding of the universe is out the window!

i wish, but no... it was in my takara attack stadium, but i still have never seen night (not midnight) do anything close to that.

i expect bad wheels like storm and midnight to KO it, but night?

It's not as strange as when my Thermal Lacerta WA130HF KOed my MF-H Basalt Aquario GB145CS(calm).
not as strange as when my grand ketos managed to knock out a hell pisces 100RF in several seconds, but then hell does cause a bit of recoil...
Upon my arrival at toysrus, I've just seen the new "worst buy" for Metal Fusion.
The NEW Green Vortex Battle set.
Why was this even thought of?

But on another note, there was a returned Beyblade upon the shelf.
A Twisted Tempo, but the parts in the package were..
FB-Leone
MW-Poison
Track-125
Tip-S
And the Card that came with it was Thunder Libra. And it's price was bumped up to 15.99..
They should hire better workers..
(Sep. 29, 2011  8:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: not as strange as when my grand ketos managed to knock out a hell pisces 100RF in several seconds, but then hell does cause a bit of recoil...

hahaha that reminds me of metal fight season 2 when grand ketos debuted
yeah thats what I was aiming for sniper, I was gonna record it and put them back to back, but my recorder failed.
My Burn Bull D125WD was ko'd by a thermal leone 100d in hasbro. Carp U HASBRO!
lol habro stadiums make anything possible. I remember when in a SVS my grand ketos lost to a storm capricorne because ketos hit it and it flew sideways hit the stadium wall and flew back and knocked mine over til BD145 scraped... worst day of my life...
i own 2 g. dragoon ms and 2 driger ms and 1 draciel ms, none of which are takara which are the ones to get XD.
I think bump king does not use upper but uses force smash which makes it lighter thus making it have more recoil making to break Bakushin Oh is complete different just think Down Force and it was really stupid by making it have a flat BB
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:52 PM)Phoenix11 Wrote: I think bump king does not use upper but uses force smash which makes it lighter thus making it have more recoil making to break Bakushin Oh is complete different just think Down Force and it was really stupid by making it have a flat BB

I don't understand this post.

@Bolded-If you made a Bey with amazing parts all in one, you'd expect the other released Beys to not see a place being bought besides collection.
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:12 PM)Dan Wrote: I found this blog, I'm not sure how accurate, but seems good nonetheless.
It has some advice for the rattling noise BGrin users experience:
http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/09/bb1...on-bd.html

Looks likes he's tuning the bearings, which is illegal for tournaments.
(Sep. 30, 2011  4:02 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:12 PM)Dan Wrote: I found this blog, I'm not sure how accurate, but seems good nonetheless.
It has some advice for the rattling noise B:D users experience:

Looks likes he's tuning the bearings, which is illegal for tournaments.

Hmm, if we put aside the lubricants that he uses, would putting it up to a fan like that be illegal? The Rules and BeyWiki say that seasoning is when you attach it to a motor, but does a fan count?

Someone who absolutely knows please tell.
I bet that Duo Uranus will have a late November to early December 2011 release. After 4D episode 128, will be 12 minutes an episode, that is why I think BB-121 will get released around that time.
When I was a kid, I called and spelled Galeon 'Ghaleon'
In my own opinion, way better Tongue_out_wink
It has some advice for the rattling noise BGrin users experience:

Well, I know this is an old post, but I wanted to share my views too! Grin
Dan, I used to get most of my info from that blog. He usually has some great data on new parts, and always gets them weighed on unboxing them. As our site is SO well updated, I never really posted much about that blog, except for the one thing that made me fall off my chair-
That guy is a pro modifier! He has made a bey which has Spin track F145, i.e. Flame 145! He has modified his BD145 so that it could fit the Flame Wheel in it.
He got spin times equal to that of Phantom Orion with the bey!
Modification!

Shabalabadoo- Probably yes. I think he just used a more economic and less complicated process to Season the bearings. I don't think that would be illegal. Smile But by reading the 'Community' thingy in BeyWiki, I think tuning Bearings as a whole would be illegal now. Smile
I think Q doesn't work cos the bey is spinning too fast for the flat part to make any contact with anything
Nope, Q works. People don't know how to use it. You must use it perfectly in sync with M145, and launch it at an angle. It will jump...jump...jump and your stadium will be destroyed... :\
Hmmm. Anyway, it's just a theory (mine) Grin
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:58 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hmmm. Anyway, it's just a theory (mine) Grin

A wrong one, nonetheless! Tongue_out
Hey should BD145 have a hole on it near its circumference? I think that accounts for the reasonably lower spin times of my Hell Kerbecs... Smile
I think they all have that. There are several different molds of Hell so that probably accounts for the lower spin times.
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Nope, Q works. People don't know how to use it. You must use it perfectly in sync with M145, and launch it at an angle. It will jump...jump...jump and your stadium will be destroyed... :\

if people bothered to care about my thread instead of trying to get it closed they would have realized that when M145+Q are connected im a set "mode" the bey will not jump
.. .... . So,.. Could u tell us more about it here?
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:41 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: .. .... . So,.. Could u tell us more about it here?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-M145Q-Discussion