Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 27, 2011  6:12 PM)Uwik Wrote: Isn't Death supposed to be 'thickest' yet?

I should have added 'rounder' to my list as well. The shape matters too.
why do people call scythe a perfect circle? it is not one at all.
if anything earth and earth are closer to being a perfect circle (at least along the perimeter of the wheel)

edit: is phantom doing good for defence? and it is better then scythe for stamina from the tests i have seen
Fang and D:D isnt half bad
is it just me or does nearly Every 4-D have a use
Big Bang: 230/TH170 attack (Down Forces aswell?)
F:D = not so useful but can be used on basalt and stuff
Fang: Smash and Recoil
W2D: has some what alot of stamina?
LDD: Left spinning attacker ...
F:S= 0kay this doesnt have a use but it could be used ? destabilisers or balance maybe? on Basalt?
Beat: Understandable (Vulcan V2)
TH170= Better than 230
Scythe: Huge Stamina
EDS: MORE STAMINA
VariAres: epic attack that can spin both ways
D:D= Balance maybe?
Blitz : again attack ....
Jade Jupiter: Okay Jade isnt so great ... but it can be kinda used
S130: rare and good on attack
RB: i like it better in defense than anything
Phantom: Stamina
B:D= Bearing nugh said

is it that there are more Attack wheels released than anything now?
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:44 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: is it just me or does nearly Every 4-D have a use
Big Bang: 230/TH170 attack (Down Forces aswell?)
I've only seen big bang Pegasis get in the top three once, and the other combos in there that it went against weren't really that great.
Quote:F:D = not so useful but can be used on basalt and stuff
Giggle.
Quote:Fang: Smash and Recoil
Recoil isn't good
Quote:W2D: has some what alot of stamina?
Iirc it wears quickly? Most people use CS or EDS.
Quote:F:S= 0kay this doesnt have a use but it could be used ? destabilisers or balance maybe? on Basalt?
Giggle.
Quote:Beat: Understandable (Vulcan V2)
Not much use from what I've seen. It does good but people prefer other things. I could be wrong though.
Quote:Scythe: Huge Stamina
Phantom has beaten it in the tests so far. Some People say it's better than Basalt, some people say it's equal.
Quote:D:D= Balance maybe?
Giggle.
Quote:Jade Jupiter: Okay Jade isnt so great ... but it can be kinda used
Giggle
Quote:S130: rare and good on attack
Not often
Quote:B:D= Bearing nugh said
I hope you get one that spins for 2 minutes.

I took out the ones that were true, except for a few that I had something to say about.

Yeah so lists like this are pointless. Especially since it sounds like you're guessing
Anyways, I really want those remodeling sets. Man, just great parts, actually:

Does anyone know where to buy them?
Fang has a good amount of smash which probably makes up for this apparently super, duper detrimental recoil..
Beat has amazing smash.. It could KO Basalt BD145CS way back when. It just didn't get a SK release until this god dang october.
S130 has proven to be good so idk where you get that from.

(Sep. 27, 2011  6:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: If they release anything heavier/thicker than Basalt this metagame is going back in time.
They made Basalt after they saw what Libra did so... fully possible.
I have been finding MF-H Basalt Aquario D : D quite useful.
In the F mode, It is an Anti-meta combo with good stamina. In WB mode, a good enough Defense type. Yet if battle agaist attack type, F is more of a better choice. I mainly use WB for beating stamina types. S, well... I haven't seen much use for it
i do know wat im talking about
FGrin was used on basalt
meh with Fang it still smashs alot
i know Phantom Beats Scythe ...
i know most of your posts are right

however im stating nearly every single 4-D bey is good
even though they have been beaten we still have said " Its good" at one point
besides 4Grin bottoms (Besides BGrin)
(Sep. 28, 2011  3:09 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Anyways, I really want those remodeling sets. Man, just great parts, actually:

Does anyone know where to buy them?

IIRC,you get them at WBBA certified shops.
lord Wolfblade- Yes, I agree with you. Also, even Basalt is WAY too round, you know. Smile Also, to your previous post in which you replied to my Upper Attack thingy (Couldn't reply as I missed it before, and just read it)- I agree with you. I do know that my limited collection doesn't allow me to see good Upper, and hence I thought of a theory based on a few factors to lift a BD145 based combo. Smile Man, I really HAVE to get Screw now. C'mon Hasbro! Release it ASAP!
The General topic for the moment- Anything thicker or heavier than Basalt, is not going to see the light of day, IMO. If we plan to ban Basalt, banning the heavier variant is simply.........mandatory I guess. If we try to ban Basalt, this thing will stand no chance and hence would be banned no matter what. :\
@darkblader12- Well, most of the parts have been outclassed by some better parts. They have been outclassed to such a degree, that they hardly stand a chance to get back. F : S is useful?! Where did you read that? Also, F: D might have found use, but as I said it has been outclassed by better parts and hence it hardly stands a chance to return into the metagame. Smile
FGrin works really well in anti-metas. Gravity Perseus F : D , Basalt F : D ect.
Rusty- Well, that's true. But, are they as good as other attack/defense/stamina combos in Competitive Situations? I think they may have a 50-50 chance of winning, but those combos seriously can't pull out the whole tourney, I guess. Smile Correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT- If you think beyblade.wikia is BAD........
http://www.ehow.com/how_8618129_make-ind...blade.html
Man, who writes all this stuff?!
lol at that stuff...

wouldn't it be awesome if a bey that really could hover? If they got someone that knows about this stuff they could make gimmicks that work awesomely, like a way of making the air push the bey onto the floor.
(Sep. 28, 2011  4:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: lol at that stuff...

wouldn't it be awesome if a bey that really could hover? If they got someone that knows about this stuff they could make gimmicks that work awesomely, like a way of making the air push the bey onto the floor.

Magnetically-suspended tops have occurred before. It's not impossible with beyblades, either - you'd just need a strong enough magnet in a containing shape. Magnecore/Magnetic WD plastics would be the easiest to do it with.
Oh oh ohhhh, Im starting to love gravity again! It can beat Basalt Bull 85RS like its nothing but of course too much recoil. -__- btw the combo was MF Gravity PersuesC145RF. TOo much dam noise and recoil. Looks like a DBZ fight in the air lol.
(Sep. 28, 2011  2:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rusty- Well, that's true. But, are they as good as other attack/defense/stamina combos in Competitive Situations? I think they may have a 50-50 chance of winning, but those combos seriously can't pull out the whole tourney, I guess. Smile Correct me if I am wrong.

Well RS doesn't do well in a competencies situation buts its still top tier. IIRC Anti-Metas are used alot in italy.
OK then, Rusty!
Hazel- Well, I have tried to suspend the bey with the magnets I got with the magnestadium. I think beys aren't that stable for the purpose of 'hovering'. Agreed that the magnestadium magnets would not have been that powerful, and they were also comparatively small. Hence any repulsion would result in the bey getting away from the magnet. But I also examined that even on using a relatively bigger and stronger magnet, the bey simply stopped, overturned due the attractive force, and stuck to the magnet. Chocked
got $15 today...

$75 more and i can get Scythe Kronos, Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs ( again..)

Why do i want thse beys? to make some pretty awesome combos...
Beyblades in space. Please NASA PLEASE!!!
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK then, Rusty!
Hazel- Well, I have tried to suspend the bey with the magnets I got with the magnestadium. I think beys aren't that stable for the purpose of 'hovering'. Agreed that the magnestadium magnets would not have been that powerful, and they were also comparatively small. Hence any repulsion would result in the bey getting away from the magnet. But I also examined that even on using a relatively bigger and stronger magnet, the bey simply stopped, overturned due the attractive force, and stuck to the magnet. Chocked

there is a way of doing it, if you have a circle of magnets in it and you launch it in the centre and you lift up the magnets it can lift up the bey, or have a full sphere, launch in a bey and it will hover in the air, but it's almost impossible to make a perfect circle...
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK then, Rusty!

The primary method of making metal tops hover magnetically involves crafting a steep inward slope out of magnet, usually a circular slope much steeper than the average beystadium. Then it's just an issue of getting the object you want to hover in the dead center of it at reverse polarity, with a high enough spin velocity.

Many gimmick tops that employ this trick also utilize fluctuating polarities in the dome to create a "perpetually spinning" top.

Your average sci-fi toy store in the US will have several things like this in stock. However, the tech needed to machine magnet into such a specific shape is one you will not ever come into posession of, unless you happen to own a factory that makes such things. I imagine, however, that one of the gimmick top ones might be steep enough/large enough for a Beyblade.
I found this blog, I'm not sure how accurate, but seems good nonetheless.
It has some advice for the rattling noise BGrin users experience:
http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/09/bb1...on-bd.html
(Sep. 29, 2011  7:12 PM)Dan Wrote: I found this blog, I'm not sure how accurate, but seems good nonetheless.
It has some advice for the rattling noise BGrin users experience:
http://beygensg.blogspot.com/2011/09/bb1...on-bd.html

Hmm saw a commentor down below saying the WBO was ridiculous XD
my killer eagle T125FS just got KOed by Night virgo 100F

Confused