Beyblade Random Thoughts

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Flash Leopard 2 was the one that came with Metal Sharp. The SG Metal Flat on Driger V wasn't really flat enough to behave aggressively, though.
Flash leopard has metal sharp. I dunno, i find it quite agressive with straight shot, im also i think i found it has uses with compact combos
(Sep. 22, 2011  6:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Flash leopard has metal sharp. I dunno, i find it quite agressive with straight shot, im also i think i found it has uses with compact combos

It can be aggressive with the right shot, yes, but the problem is that it gets knocked off of aggression easily - and, more importantly, SG Metal Change is infinitely better for aggression and compact usage, so SG Metal Flat is just overall kind of outclassed. Metal Flat's stamina/spin time ability is also extremely low compared to its first-generation SG Metal Change cousin.
hmm, so guys guess what? I got my first grand ketos today and my RS got battered by my friends vulcan horuseus 90WF and i'm well annoyed, I can hardly use it.
(Sep. 22, 2011  5:44 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  4:45 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: mmm..the only Driger V that i found have metal sharp tip...any idea Hazel, ultrablader, beyfan?hah
EDIT:I remembered now..since youmentioned..there is SG metal Flat..but i never saw the first one.yet..so..it moght come with Driger V..i know Hasbro one has the metal sharp..or it depend on the release?or recolors?or only Takara have the Metal Flat?

Takara's Driger V comes with SG Metal Flat. I'm not sure if the Hasbro release differs - I only have the Takara Driger V.

I used to have Hasbro one (sold on ebay XD) yeah..its the sharp one..

@Nwolf..lgiht beyb is pretty esy to be K.O. even on RS..thats why i think..haha
am i the only the only one that thinks that counter looks a lot more like clay then rock does

heres clay (srry could get it to come up as a image)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...2/Clay.png

heres counter
[Image: %24(KGrHqZ,!lgE2ELmWwy,BNw2okvUYw~~_35.JPG]

and heres rock
[Image: 610b22KduYL._SL500_SL160_.jpg]

since clay has much larger gaps between the section ithink it looks like counter sinc it also has larg gaps while rock is very packed together
The Counter wheel is meant to be like the Metal System Leone wheel... and Clay was released before Counter was, I think...
(Sep. 22, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:25 AM)Clonetos Wrote: am i the only one who think that a kamen rider beyblad thing would be cool if not AWESOME!!! I dunno been on my mind for quite some time what do you guys think?

Have you seen Benjohadi's entry for the Face Contest, hah ?

Benj-wha-lemme loo-HOLY carp THATS AWESOME and yeah henshin by a beyblade thats what i got in mind -w-
njrk97

Takara Tomy is a great company, but there digital pics are a little.... Innacurate. But I know what you mean.
TAKARA-TOMY's pictures are inaccurate?

That's the product itself you are referring to being "inaccurate".
well here a real lif pic of clay it a bit blury http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Clay_2.PNG
@BBS
No, I mean the Given Digitally Animated pics, not the pics on the box itself.
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:07 AM)njrk97 Wrote: well here a real lif pic of clay it a bit blury http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...Clay_2.PNG
You do realize that Counter is a Hasbro Wheel?
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:07 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: @BBS
No, I mean the Given Digitally Animated pics, not the pics on the box itself.

Well the one that njrk97 posted was accurate, so that's all that matters here.

At least I believe it was accurate.

-------
BeybladeStation, TAKARA-TOMY released Counter before Hasbro.
Oh... they're raising prices now??
Pisces has gotten more expensive??
how much r they selling Pisces for???!!(I'd really like to know, my dog destroyed mine)
Please let me know people!!!!
Its Like, 6-8 dollars in my stores.
Got some beyblade parts from a friend.
Gonna get more.

Here's some:
Phantom Force Dragoon S BB
Bearing Base BB
Metal Dranzer AR
Lots of WDs
Electro Dranzer v2 (AR removable)
Driger F
Makendo
Galeon Attacker.

end of stories.
FOund out that BD is good for Smash attackers!
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: BeybladeStation, TAKARA-TOMY released Counter before Hasbro.
I do not know of ome TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade that has the Counter Wheel.

The Counter Wheel is made of/designed to replicate the Leone Metal System wheel yes, I do not know of any more..
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:40 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  3:15 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: BeybladeStation, TAKARA-TOMY released Counter before Hasbro.
I do not know of ome TAKARA-TOMY Beyblade that has the Counter Wheel.

The Counter Wheel is made of/designed to replicate the Leone Metal System wheel yes, I do not know of any more..

Beyblade parts list.

But Counter Leone D125B was released by TAKARA-TOMY in a video game before hasbro released it.

It was also in the set with Poison Giraffe S130MB as Counter Escolpio something, before Hasbro.
Edit: BB-86
Is it me, or is there a supreme lack of neon color CW's?

The Capricorn from Storm and Screw were pretty... I want more like that, haha
Oh, my god. My friends are so ... unbelieveable.
The first one believe that Lightning L-drago 100 MS can Beat MLD GB145 D.
The second one believe that hos fake Storm Sagittario ad145 ds can win me.
In result, his Bey broke into half.
I try making a hand made B : D at class. In result, my bey lost its WD foroever..sadUnhappy
Well, looking on the bright side, I can see how much Beyblade Spirit is rising up here in Vietnam
Wow! Your friends remind me of someone! Yes, your friends remind me of my noobish past....
Well, why would you make a home-made B: D? A bad idea, IMO. Tongue_out
I totally remember my friend: He said his best and can never be beaten(guess what, I beat him uusing the worst combo evar!! Dark Escolpio M145Q!)

boasting times, boasting times ....
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:09 PM)DeX Wrote: I totally remember my friend: He said his best and can never be beaten(guess what, I beat him uusing the worst combo evar!! Dark Escolpio M145Q!)

boasting times, boasting times ....

Their is nothing wrong with M145Q!!!!