Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 19, 2011  8:21 PM)Hazel Wrote: Style and function don't need to comingle that much, really. When it's spinning, as long as you like the general colorscheme, you'll like it. So, what it looks like sitting still isn't as important for actually using it.

How do you think th!nk came across Screw Pisces?
Wouldn't it be funny if TT re-released some of the old plastics.
I mean, just a theory, but the new kids would be interested in it, and maybe some old players. "D
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:06 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if TT re-released some of the old plastics.
I mean, just a theory, but the new kids would be interested in it, and maybe some old players. "D

I would love this! The plastic generation was a lot more colorful and awesome to look at IMO.
I just noticed I joined the WBO 1 year, 1 day, 2 hours and around 7 minutes ago.

I've grown a lot since then, haha.

To "celebrate" I made a story on how I got into Beyblade. Still working on it, as I'm not even up to this past year on the WBO, haha.
I'm also finding the current MFB less customizable.
Facebolt (Doesn't really matter unless Metal)
Clear Wheel (Also doesn't play a prime part in the MFB)
Metal Wheel (Matters alot, and pretty much does most of the work. Just think about NO MW on MFB. O.o)
Track (Again, Matters alot, but could use more variety.)
Bottom (Also matters a lot, and decides if it is an attack, defense, stamina or balance.)
4D Bottom (Nice addition, but definitely limits customization of MFB)

Total: number of game-affecting parts: 2-3.

and comparison to Plastics.
Bit Chip (Could battle with or without it, but is just there for looks, although i'm not sure if it is heavy enough to do anything game-breaking.)
Attack Ring (Pretty important, cuz' it gives the beyblade different potential.)
Weight Disk (Important as well, and without it, no proper battles.)
Spin Gear (Not to important, unless uses bearings and other powerful SGs)
Blade base (Again, decides if it is attack, defense, survivor or balance.)

Total Number of affecting parts: 3-4.
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:23 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I'm also finding the current MFB less customizable.
Facebolt (Doesn't really matter unless Metal)
Clear Wheel (Also doesn't play a prime part in the MFB)
Metal Wheel (Matters alot, and pretty much does most of the work. Just think about NO MW on MFB. O.o)
Track (Again, Matters alot, but could use more variety.)
Bottom (Also matters a lot, and decides if it is an attack, defense, stamina or balance.)
4D Bottom (Nice addition, but definitely limits customization of MFB)

Total: number of game-affecting parts: 2-3.

and comparison to Plastics.
Bit Chip (Could battle with or without it, but is just there for looks, although i'm not sure if it is heavy enough to do anything game-breaking.)
Attack Ring (Pretty important, cuz' it gives the beyblade different potential.)
Weight Disk (Important as well, and without it, no proper battles.)
Spin Gear (Not to important, unless uses bearings and other powerful SGs)
Blade base (Again, decides if it is attack, defense, survivor or balance.)

Total Number of affecting parts: 3-4.
Yo..haha interesting..
MFB
I believe...MODE of MW should be taken heavily as well..
Metal Face play important role in Attack and Defence..as well as Stamina since Stamina should not have metal face..

Plastics
Disagree on Spin gear..
SG determine the the spin of your bey (whther right spin or left spin)
Heavy Metal Core, Bearings, Engine gears..they all play important role in plastics..
I agree with Benjo. Spin Gear is simply the most important part in plastics. Determining spin direction/gimmick ones affect performance/keeps the bey together, etc.
Also, Clear Wheels do affect the performance, though they play a minor role. Smile
It KILLS me to see cheap rare beys on yja when im not allowed to shop online Crying
hah im lucky that i dont go to those sites, no lust for the beys at all
My MFB bottom resembles RS(rubber sharp) but is made completely out of plastic.....and no it is not a tip of SHARP SERIES..can u rate its attributes (attack,defense,stamina) out of 5?
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:10 PM)Saket_Roy Wrote: My MFB bottom resembles RS(rubber sharp) but is made completely out of plastic.....and no it is not a tip of SHARP SERIES..can u rate its attributes (attack,defense,stamina) out of 5?

It is an illegal part ?
It could be SF, it has a bit of similarities Uncertain

not sure about it Speechless
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:10 PM)Saket_Roy Wrote:

It is an illegal part ?

i dont noe i got it wen i bought a fake basalt horogium for 1$!! but basalt was 47.4g and the cw is orange in colour
Then its Illegal to use.
Btw,is Horogium CW Orange or Yellow??
several things,

one i'm fed up of no-one reading my story so I might stop.

two I found a bey thats a top tier and looks awesome. hell fox 100RF just owns at looks and battles.

well my beyblade designs are goin great, might post some pics.

(Sep. 21, 2011  4:00 PM)Relic Wrote: Then its Illegal to use.

There are Red, Yellow, and Gray horogium CWs, as I recall. Red is from Vulcan Horogium BD145RS(From RBV7), Yellow is from the Strongest Blader Set's MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS, and Gray from Basalt Horogium 145WD.
There's also a CoroCoro milky white horogium.
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:59 PM)Uwik Wrote: There's also a CoroCoro milky white horogium.

Aha, I knew I'd forgotten one. Thank you.

its orange
i dont care as long as i get the heavy basalt for 1$.......lol
(Sep. 21, 2011  5:09 PM)Saket_Roy Wrote:

its orange

Uh... no? It's very obviously yellow, unless you've done something to yours. The image of it makes it look orange-ish, but in person, it's very much yellow.
Hazel, he's saying his fake one's CW is orange.
(Sep. 21, 2011  5:40 PM)Medz Wrote: Hazel, he's saying his fake one's CW is orange.

Ah, whoops. Got the poster names mixed up when I was reading though. My apologies.
After looking at the beys in the MFB random boosters i've got three reasons why I hate them:

1)They're really not random when you compare them to the original ones since the parts you can get aren't random. If they were it would make it a lot more fun and I might actually buy one.

2)With the old random boosters the whole point was that you could get a recolour of a whole blade. You rarely can do that with MFB random boosters. There's only like a few where you can. The awesome looking Purple Poison Serpent from BB-82 is one of them.

3)They rarely contain parts that you can't get in the normal releases. The Wide series of weight disks are an awesome example of this for plastics and CWD's for HMS. I would love to see a Bakushin and Mercury wheels in the next random booster but I doubt it will happen.
hm i wonder if any of our sellers will get the BBP and Phantom orion parts sets. What really make me wonder if they will hike up the prices cause they know its really good parts cause i know a guy on youtube that payed only 525yen or about 6.50USD
I just pay my uncle the shipping cost and get the bey for free sometimes:d