Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just realised bluezee is banned. Why?
To make it on topic, LDD's shortage of rubber makes it lack spin equalization.
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:41 AM)Shika blade Wrote: I just realised bluezee is banned. Why?
To make it on topic, LDD's shortage of rubber makes it lack spin equalization.
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He is just currently not fit to be in a community right now. Perhaps in one year we could reconsider, but he was already at ninety percent in his warning level yet he was still acting like that. I was kind for a while, but since he obviously did not want to change or recognise that he had anything to change, that just does not belong in our community. "Deal with it or leave/shut up", at ninety percent, when a few people have talked to you much earlier about changing your attitude : it was really an exception that I kept him here all that time. Everyone else in the Committee would have probably banned him a long time ago.

And yes, LDD is IIRC just metal. It has like no spin equalization power at all XD
Ahh, thanks for bringing that up. Can you link me where you found that post? Anyways people use LDD for smash.
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:52 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Ahh, thanks for bringing that up. Can you link me where you found that post? Anyways people use LDD for smash.

Click the green little arrow above it. That's basically the whole post.
And IMO I prefer LLD still. I've never used anything beyond a Season 2 other than a Gravity Perseus, so I can't say whether or not I'd like MLD/LDD better Tongue_out But it does pretty good from what I hear.
Ha, say thanks to hasderp for that. Lol :p LLD is waaayyyy behind the metagame, vari ares is what we're talking about. Man that thing has recoil, it cut my hand.
To me i think MLD is just good not to superior because sincerely, I don't like Spin Equalizing/Stealing much. It looks like it is losing Smash Attack.
On the other side, LDD is awesome for attack. The Attack mode is superior to me. It does just like LLD. But I think more Smash but less Defense.
However, I started to take a look at Blitz
But I was amazed by how Blitz turn out to be very good against Basault
Really annoys me that everyone says they want a Dragoon MS but no one is willing to pay a decent price for it Argh!
Just seems to me that whining about not receiving 50USD + or whatever you're looking for for a spinning top seems pretty bad form, man.
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:45 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really annoys me that everyone says they want a Dragoon MS but no one is willing to pay a decent price for it Argh!

Dragoon ms for sale for $49.99 here. PM me !
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:49 AM)♥ Wrote: Just seems to me that whining about not receiving 50USD + or whatever you're looking for for a spinning top seems pretty bad form, man.

It's not just that. I've had several people promise to buy it and then two weeks later back out which is really annoying.
What does DCI stand for?
I was cleaning my Storm Metal ring from Capricorne using Ajax the bathroom cleaning thing - Toothpaste didn't work well - and an old toothbrush...it kind of worked, it's shining a little bit but not fully shining like brand new, at least it's an alternative since I don't want to buy a metal polish since I can't be bothered getting one XD

Oh and I just placed my Burn and Earth rings in cut up plastic bags so I can keep the shine, while still brand new...I hope it works...Cute
Normally when I see an L-Drago II Face, below the dragon, instead of normal patterns, I see an overall stylized "Ryuga". Is it just me, or does everyone see this as well?
Hasbro is the reason about 90% of us here playing this addictive sport. I say give them 1 minute of errrr respect ! Think of it this way we either came from :
1) watching the animie
2) Saw a beyblade and bought it
We all found out about TT later, then started hating hasbros gutts !
Hasbro never was the reason I started to play. The reason I got into beyblade originally was through the anime. Hasbro only gave me the products to play with, if it weren't for the anime...I would've never played the game.
(Sep. 09, 2011  4:57 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Hasbro never was the reason I started to play. The reason I got into beyblade originally was through the anime. Hasbro only gave me the products to play with, if it weren't for the anime...I would've never played the game.
Same here and this happened during the Plastics generation. Now I have moved on to watching the Japanese version of the anime (mostly Bakuten Shoot Beyblade; can't be bothered to keep up with MFB because of other and better anime commitments) and collecting Beyblade because I love collecting almost anything Eee
Oh I recognize there are 3 LD face actually. One is with LD and LLD.
2 is MLD. The third one looks similar but actually diferent to the second one. Come with LDD.
Don't coynt the GA version
Man, some guy on eBay thinks I sold him a fake bey. Seems like he has no idea how to tell between a real and fake bey from the plastic generation XD

Also, when will all my beys get here?!?!?!?! Am waiting for 18 beys to arrive. About half of that I bought today, the others last week...my patience is very thin, lol.

tyler, you mean this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...0656932928
No the normal one are different it self. The second assembled the word LD engraved in and the third one is a dragon picture with two claws/hands. Look carefully, you will find the difference
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:13 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  11:45 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Really annoys me that everyone says they want a Dragoon MS but no one is willing to pay a decent price for it Argh!

Reading this, I decided to sell my whole plastic collection to get that bey. Sadly, its a joke. You got me pumped, poseidon!

EDIT-
tyler- Yes, I saw a small difference there.. Got all 3 in my sig, you see! Grin
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:33 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: No the normal one are different it self. The second assembled the word LD engraved in and the third one is a dragon picture with two claws/hands. Look carefully, you will find the difference

Yes, I know this...as it is something quite obvious. I was referring to your "GA" one, as I was unsure as to what you were referring to. As there are 4 L Drago faces out there, not 3...and you aren't counting the "GA" one.
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  12:13 PM)poseidon Wrote:

Reading this, I decided to sell my whole plastic collection to get that bey. Sadly, its a joke. You got me pumped, poseidon!

AH man im sorry if itmakes you feal better im going to sell a red dragoon ms !
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:18 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Man, some guy on eBay thinks I sold him a fake bey. Seems like he has no idea how to tell between a real and fake bey from the plastic generation XD

Also, when will all my beys get here?!?!?!?! Am waiting for 18 beys to arrive. About half of that I bought today, the others last week...my patience is very thin, lol.

tyler, you mean this one?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-TAKARA-...0656932928

What bey do they think is fake that you sold them? It had to be different than a usual bey to catch there attention.