Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2011  5:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  3:36 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Does any one else's Light Launcher L2 from L Drago Destroy stink horribly? I launch way better with my hasbro Light Launcher L.
Light launcher 2's suck in general. Get a Beylauncher L.

I know they are worse than BeyLaunchers but my LL2 performs way better than my L3(?)(Launcher with L Drago Destrroy)

Speaking of different modes on BD145 Has anyone else noticed when you use a BD145 on a Libra you can slide the disc up or down. When it is down it is kinda loose. Are both modes legal?
For the 1st time ever for beyblade, hasbro renamed a part to something just as cool, hell to hades.

I am seriously scared of what Thunder is going to be for TT...huh, imagine if it is different but worse than Thunder/Infinity...

To add to the maturity level:

Twisted Uranuz
(Sep. 07, 2011  4:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'm keeping some NIB for when I have kids.
What if they are girls that love barbie and cabbage patch kids? Are you going to FORCE them to play with it, or refuse to buy the toys they want? Both causes them to hate you.

On topic: I recently gifted my friend a LDD. Even though I quit, I still knew he loved it.
So when I toss it to him when we are walking home from school, he DRAGS me to the card shop and buys me two booster packs to pay me back.
I got the card I needed for my deck in one pack. YESH!!!!

Are Ocean Ketos F:B,Black Nemesis CGrin,Thunder Perseus D:F,Wing Pegasis 105 RF,L Drago Guardian S130 MB and Duo Uranus Confirmed to be released?
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:25 PM)Omnitrix9999 Wrote: Are Ocean Ketos F:B,Black Nemesis CGrin,Thunder Perseus D:F,Wing Pegasis 105 RF,L Drago Guardian S130 MB and Duo Uranus Confirmed to be released?

First 3 seem legit. The last 3 I question greatly.
Well, takunanabey says that it's gonna be Wing Pegasis 90WF, L-Drago Guardian S130MB, Duo Uranus 230WD and DF105LRF. Can you confirm this Kai-V?
They are l confirmed to be released yes. However I believe Kai-V stated that wing Pegasus and gardian l drago are just BBP and LDD with a new paint scheme or different tracks and bottoms.
Or maybe they are different MWs but with the same 4D bottoms.
It can't be that since they don't come with F:D and F:S.
I'd say stop speculating - it's for sure one of two things, just some recolors of LDD and BBP, OR it could be totally new parts.
Out of those, only "Duo Uranus" is actually confirmed. It was confirmed that there will be some "remodeled" Pegasis and L Drago, therefore I assumed that it was the Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian I had discovered several months ago that were confirmed, however all their parts are still not official, and Black Nemesis, Ocean Ketos and Thunder Perseus are only rumours.

There is a reason I post things in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic. If I have not made a thread for those releases, then there is almost nothing confirmed about them.
I see.

But everyone knows that your word is law Kai-V.
I mentioned Ocean Ketos months ago, and honestly I am not even trusting the rumour that it is BB-124 even because if it was known several months ago, then it should have been part of a release before BB-121. Thunder Perseus also started being mentioned in the Japanese community a few months ago.
Oh My God you guy have to try vari ares BD145MF. Dat thing is damn recoil crazi.
Oh bloody Hell, so that means there are more evolution of Pegy and Ldrago?

Duo Uranus.....What in world it means?
(Sep. 07, 2011  4:01 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ehh, don't call Hasderp Thunder Infinity.
Just say Thunder TT or Thunder H, or something like that.

We can be better than this guys. Follow my lead

Storm Uranus
Rock Uranus
Dark Uranus
Big Bang Uranus
Uranus Destroy (I know...if only...)
Heat Uranus
Flame Uranus
Burn Uranus
Torch Uranus

Bwahahahaha!

....... Twisted Uranus xD
just got my 2nd screw fox from my freind, I'll have to get phantom to make phantom fox MFB!
I just recognize that every 4D MW has some special. What is that in Phantom, I wonder? (except the smiling face)
I just think the clear wheel and metal wheel work in conjunction, but I doubt anything symbolic besides B:D exists.
i was thinking what flaws are in the L dragos
(Sep. 09, 2011  1:33 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: i was thinking what flaws are in the L dragos

The main flaw is they're too light (except LDD).
LDD can't absorb(equalize,spin-steal,whatev) as well...
Yeah it can?

Not as good as MLD can.
(Sep. 07, 2011  4:58 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: i feel that BD145 has two modes besides boost and normal.....

Illegal to use even if true..

(Sep. 09, 2011  2:29 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Not as good as MLD can.
Hence the "Destroy" part of the name. Something that "Destroys" doesn't absorb well.
Within the story L-Drago uses Left spin to absorb the opponents energy.
As it evolved from Meteo, it now uses brute force.
@Stratus G
He was speaking about the way the BD145 is positioned when on the track. Much like when you have a Horogium one way or the other, similar to that. :p

And no bey can "absorb" energy lol. Just equalize spin, really.