Beyblade Random Thoughts

I think Mercury Anubis is about the XF though.
Mercury is the fastest planet to rotate around the sun. So is XF is the fastest Bottom
thats true
but i think it should be more about the metal wheel

unless i can find out somehow EDS,DGrin and RB
relate to planets ... heck even there tracks
but that is a good point

i dont even understand how Anubis is related to mercury ( however i dont think Takara Tomy thought of this factor yet as 4-D wasn't released yet)
Anubis is not the part that related to Mercury(the planet). Only the metal wheel relates it to the planet.
You missed Earth Aquila/Virgo. (Earth)
(Aug. 17, 2011  7:18 PM)KingCobraRJ Wrote: Who here thinks that Dark Bull, Flame Saggitario, and Burn Phoenix should get a 4D improvement?

YESSS i wanted saggitario evoultion for a while now it coul come with bd
(Aug. 18, 2011  11:06 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: You missed Earth Aquila/Virgo. (Earth)

um no

thats not what it is
there not legend beys bro

UltraBlader
i see
yeah i need to do research now to find out how mercury relates to Mercury (Planet)

but i do agree with the XF part
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:42 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: In the anime the ones with the names of planets all relate to them so you're wrong Janstarblast

Ah, I don't watch the anime so I didn't know... I just thought that Mercury Anubis is based only on Anubis as even the metal wheel Mercury had that Egyptian design...
My bad... Grin
Quetzalcoatl as the feathered serpent 'god' is associated with Venus ...
(Aug. 18, 2011  9:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Mercury Anubis is based upon the Egyptian God Anubis. Its not based on Mercury by any means.

^This quote is correct. The rest of you who think otherwise need to do more research.
Anubis is based on an Egyptian God.
It's MW represents a toxic material called Mercury.

(Aug. 18, 2011  9:42 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: In the anime the ones with the names of planets all relate to them so you're wrong Janstarblast
If this is true. Then Earth ___ should represent Earth, No matter what it is.
Last time I checked, "Kronos" isn't a planets name. So your statement has been proven incorrect.
Kronos in Roman Myth represent Saturn.
Study please. Kronos is a legend solar system bey
(Aug. 19, 2011  3:16 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: Kronos in Roman Myth represent Saturn.
Study please.

Cool story, Bro.
We know this, You apparently misread my post.

Anyway, Picked up this.
http://www.toywiz.com/ripgaugelauncher.html
Rotations: 4
Aside from it being the loudest accessory I've ever tried.
It's not worth the buy(Competitively)
It's only use is to see which of your 1-9 "Friends" has the best pull rate.
If you were saying Mercury is a toxic material,
you should say Mercury is a liquid metal, which is toxic.
How can you just claim for sure that the Mercury Metal Wheel is "of course" named after the metal ? We have been getting Metal Wheel names based on almost anything but actual metal, and Sol Blaze even has the Sun for inspiration, so I find your claim pretentious.
I just now found out that "RAY" is engraved into the Ray wheel.
Was this mentioned before?
@stratus g
How can u even say mercury stands for the metal
Did TT say anything
We were talking about the Cw and with MA it's the metal wheel
Ares: mars
KronosConfusedaturn
Jupiter:Jupiter
Anubis the Cw is not related to mercury
But the fact that's it is legend means it relates to a planet
Earth would not be earth
The earth Metal Wheel is not with any legend
Obviously the 4 season beys will represent earth
(Aug. 19, 2011  4:46 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: @stratus g
How can u even say mercury stands for the metal
Did TT say anything

We were talking about the Cw and with MA it's the metal wheel
Ares: mars
KronosConfusedaturn
Jupiter:Jupiter
Anubis the Cw is not related to mercury

But the fact that's it is legend means it relates to a planet
Earth would not be earth
The earth Metal Wheel is not with any legend

Obviously the 4 season beys will represent earth

How many people are going to mis-read my post(s)?
I'd love a number count beforehand.

Paragraph 1: You can't expect a company to hold our hands and explain every little detail about something to us. We have to figure out these things ourselves.
And for Mercury, It's painfully obvious.

Paragraph 2: Thank you for stating the obvious that we've already covered.
If we need you to do it again, We'll call upon you.

Bolded within Paragraph 3: Really, I've already said that.
(Aug. 19, 2011  5:43 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Paragraph 1: You can't expect a company to hold our hands and explain every little detail about something to us. We have to figure out these things ourselves.
And for Mercury, It's painfully obvious.

It will be pleasing to see our theory work out in the anime where Mercury Anubis indeed represents Mercury as a Legend Beyblade, and your "painfully obvious" become "painfully wrong" then.

Seriously, will you stop being pretentious ? There is nothing that obvious, even I admit that my/our theory has a chance of being wrong, but you just think you are on top of everything.
Kai-V is right
the theory of Mercury Anubis is part of Mercury due to being a legend blader
and will be weird if another beys has mercury in its name
could be wrong

but so can yours

were not saying ours is right but your saying u are definitely right

i am kinda repeating what Kai-V said

but yeah
i do take in the fact that Mercury Anubis was made AGES before 4-D which related to planets
however the fact they chose Mercury Anubis over any other bey or any bey they could make , shows a strong percentage on representing Mercury

however i will stop now unless i find something which can also relate MA to Mercury

Thank You Kai-V,Tyler Le,UltraBlader and Janastarblast
for all the help and contributions
Um, looks like my post started an argument here... Confused
Well, as I said before, I do not follow the anime at all, and didn't know that Mercury Anubis was based on Mercury. I thought that because of the Egyptian theme of the bey, it completely based on Anubis and nothing else. Even Mercury had that Egyptian painting... This was the reason why I thought it was based on Anubis...

I apologized before, and I apologize once again. I know nothing about the anime as when I saw the first few episodes of the new season, I felt bored as I didn't understand anything and thought its better to wait until its released in English. Smile
That's not your fault. janstar, it's only someone wants to have a fight.......

Anyway, It will be good if there are some metal-wheel related Moves that will be great.
If anyone has noticed. Only the Clear Wheels represent Planets.(Bit-Beast concept.)
Not the MW(Fully ignoring they're gimmicks)
Though at the time of every release of a bey. The MW tributes to something of the "Bit-Beast"(CW)
So the MW's play a small part in the matter. Example, Scythe's rotations and Saturn's rings. Which was mentioned. But does not represent the subject.

All Metal Wheels Relate to a Material and/or Substance of some sort to their Type.
Attack-Universe and Material.
Defense-Solid and Whole.
Stamina-Heat and Quickness.
Balance-Corruption

At the time Mercury was released. It's Material is the liquid metal.
While in myths, the planet Mercury answers to Anubis as it's messenger.
Anubis does not represent Mercury. (Anubis' element is the liquid metal though.)
Hermes/Thoth represents the planet.
But in other myth(s), Hermes/Mercury is combined with Anubis. Making Hermanubis.
Which THEN the new Anubis represents Mercury.

If the Anubis does infact represent Mercury within the show.
It would have been through a future evolution of some sort to something relating to the planet, Not it's MW.
But until then, It's MW represents the Element Mercury, Not the planet.

That is all. If any wish to have comments as such saying otherwise, take it to PM.
We need a different subject.
What happened too Brad?

(Aug. 19, 2011  10:53 PM)DRI-GER Wrote: What happened too Brad?

Read some of his topics ?
I miss him....
I was not a member when he was here, but i checked the site almost everyday back in 2008 and 2009, i always laughed of his comments.
He was the one that inspired me to join this site.

But i'm sure that we will meet him again someday.

But for now Thanks Bey Brad, we will miss you.

(I know i'm late but what can i do about :\ )

Back too topic:

My Basalt's smooth areas are slightly "off-mould", they have more metal on some off the sides, and it PISSES ME OF!
Hmm.. Watching youtube NOOBS saying my bey is the best! (rock aquario 145B) no mine is! Flame saggitario never lost change the tip to FS it will get petter earth virgo is tha best so annoying.