Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 11, 2011  10:50 PM)RustyXD Wrote: With the banning of basalt , I find that Scythe Kronos BD145EDS beats almost every basalt combo.

The test you did here with Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS against basalt 230 CS definitely is contadicting what you're saying...
There is someone on YouTube that is arguing with me that Vulcan is better than Gravity, and that Gravity has never been on the tier list at all...
*facepalm*
The bolded is what makes me upset.
Haha, this is why I never comment on videos. I'd go full Rant Mode on someone. Some people are stupid, that's how it is.
I have been thinking of cutting the sides off of my hasbro stadium to sort of make it have it better for attack types, can anyone think of a reason not to?
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:26 AM)mayfirst Wrote: I have been thinking of cutting the sides off of my hasbro stadium to sort of make it have it better for attack types, can anyone think of a reason not to?

Wouldn't the stadium be pretty flimsy because hasbro plastic isn't very hard
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:26 AM)Temporal Wrote: Haha, this is why I never comment on videos. I'd go full Rant Mode on someone. Some people are stupid, that's how it is.
I have gone full rant several times. If it wasn't for that character limit...
First it was Hasbro and the BeyPointer
Now it's this. I think I should stop correcting people... BUT I WANT TO SO BAD...
Gah, why must some bladers be so incompetent and stupid.
@CRU/Temporal
IKNOWTHATFEELBRO.jpg
You have NO idea what I have said to some noobs. :l
Their incopetence bothers me just like children do.
And usually they're children...
I'VE DISCOVERED SOMETHING AMAZING! LOL
Anyways, I'm getting better with Storm Capricorn. Pegasis on M145Q doesn't work out as well as I thought it would, because since Pegasis is hitting at such an odd angle (from the air) that famous recoil doesn't kick in. I shall find the perfect MW for M145Q just you watch! Tongue_out
I'm tellin' ya, Torch Gemios M145MS will pwn the $#!% out of every M145Q combo you can make, brosky!
Hah, Rock Bull M145XF. THAT would be cool.
... Within the next few weeks I could do that. Eee
1. Get XF
2. Record video
3. ???
4. Profit! Grin
I can't see it jumping, but that thing would THROW itself. It'd actually be better with Leone, Fang, or any other insane recoil wheel. (Sagittario!)
I think it doesn't work on Pegasis because there are certain contact points which cause the recoil. Hmm, I need to try this on Counter! Grin
@CRU
I'll be sure to try that combo out too bro!
I bought a GravityPerseus BD145XF and a Gravity Perseus 85DS was attached to it as well. Two for one, I got LUCKY! Grin
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:49 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I bought a GravityPerseus BD145XF and a Gravity Perseus 85DS was attached to it as well. Two for one, I got LUCKY! Grin
Recent purchases, but anyway...
LUCKY SONUVA BITCHIP!!!
So, now you have Perseus ATK, DEF, and STMA (I don't now how to abbreviate this one XD)? STill, very lucky...
Man, I need something to test... I think I'll make a few battle vids tomorrow...
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:49 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: I bought a GravityPerseus BD145XF and a Gravity Perseus 85DS was attached to it as well. Two for one, I got LUCKY! Grin
Recent purchases, but anyway...
LUCKY SONUVA BITCHIP!!!
So, now you have Perseus ATK, DEF, and STMA (I don't now how to abbreviate this one XD)? STill, very lucky...
Man, I need something to test... I think I'll make a few battle vids tomorrow...

It was accidental, So I might return the Stamina Version because Originally I had the BD145 XF Variant.... But knowing Carl and the others dudes from ToyWiz, They'll let it slide. I was buying The BD145XF version, then I see this short looking crystal thing. My face was Like Grin

You're the luckiest bastardo on the internets.
I applaud thee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a6RQDZ4h...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E3c0cW4V...re=related

(I take no credit for the videos)

It thinks it is absolutely odd how serious they make beyblade look. Beyblade in America is a joke compared to what goes on in Asia.

Ever notice how the beyblade battle in Commercial 2 plays out exactly the same as the commercial for the Super Vortex Stadium Set? (Pegasus knocks L-Drago upside down)

And what is with the way these beyblades look when they are spinning in Commercial 2? Same with the SVS commercial.

This Leone stadium seen in Commercial 1, is this a new release? Any details yet?
Hasbro is stupid. In the first battle seen in the first commercial, with Unicorno and Pegasus, the guy was happy to have knocked Unicorno into a pocket, but idiots, Beyblades in pockets are still in play.
LTXIII:
Metal Masters thread man, the Lions Den XTS Stadium. No Tornado Ridge.

Kai-V
What do you expect from a company that produces a product which they don't take seriously?
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hasbro is stupid. In the first battle seen in the first commercial, with Unicorno and Pegasus, the guy was happy to have knocked Unicorno into a pocket, but idiots, Beyblades in pockets are still in play.

And this is why the Hasbro thread does not follow that rule, because Hasbro doesnt either Tongue_out

But agian, the bey battles playing out the EXACT SAME WAY in the old and new commercial is VERY SUSPICIOUS. And the way the camera makes the beys look is just so strange. Can anyone explain that?

(Aug. 12, 2011  4:49 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: LTXIII:
Metal Masters thread man, the Lions Den XTS Stadium. No Tornado Ridge.

Kai-V
What do you expect from a company that produces a product which they don't take seriously?

No Tornado Ridge? I wonder if that will be useful for testing purposes...

In regards to hasbro taking thier product seriously, that is exactly why I said it was funny to see beyblade portrayed in such a way durring the commercial. Hasbro? Serious about thier products? HAHAHAHA!
They're very serious about toylines they actually own.

They don't own Beyblade. Never did, and never will.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:10 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  10:50 PM)RustyXD Wrote: With the banning of basalt , I find that Scythe Kronos BD145EDS beats almost every basalt combo.

The test you did here with Scythe Kronos BD145 EDS against basalt 230 CS definitely is contadicting what you're saying...

I did say most didn't I ? Look further into the thread and it beats Basalt BD145CS , its only problem is Basalt 230/TH170CS , oh and a MF on the combo doesn't hurt either. And i did some testing which i havent posted and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS gets about 70% win rates against traditional basalt stamina combos and some ab-normal ones.

LOL @ Kai-V
Man Im so fed up with my Hasbro CS Confused. It has a fraking mind of its own. Say if I use it with a flame wheel, it gets hit then it goes to R2F mode? Smh I want it defense man. And I belive LDD and LLD is the best left spin wheels currently Grin Gravity seems to be getting outclassed IMO...
If you want defense, wear it down...
Gravity is still a good wheel, I have no clue what you're talking about...
Yah sure it is but Im saying from tourney experiences, I dont see it that often like it used to be. Only yujay9 and othellog use it for short time. Idk about the others but meh thats just me and my experience.