Beyblade Random Thoughts

IMO, they kill the bey. Pegasis, is so beautiful, but when I look at Cyber Pegasis, I hate it.
Hard.
Along with most other Pre-HWS's.
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:26 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  5:21 PM)Temporal Wrote: Why? Care to explain? Frankly, I WANT a Susanow MW. pre-HWS is just too cool.
Why should a old system be suddenly brought back? Plus I like clear wheels they make a bey look better.

The way I see it, Rock Leone doesn't touch Leone in pretty. Or performance for that matter. Sagittario beats Flame Sagittario, and Pegasis EASILY beats Cyber Pegasis. Libra OWNS Flame Libra, so I don't see your point. You should probably put In my opinion in your post, it kinda seems like you're stating a fact.
i really want to be able to get a type of queatz, especially one that will be easier to get!

also can't wait for my torch pegasus! i'm planning on trying to make a weight disk so that if i d a tag battle it won't attack my friends bey
I just want it for the novelty. A wheel called "Death". Hah. And RDF looks promising, but TT's cranking out the rubber now.
well if queatx is good pehaps death will be reasonable? if not i still want to see what they do with the clear wheel
Quote:"Should we ban Basalt? The Committee has been debating this issue for a few weeks now, and we figured that it might be a good idea to get an opinion from you guys. It's a thought that I'm sure has passed through all of our minds at one point or another, but to me it just sort of seems like Basalt's existence has become "accepted" since it was released."

Ok, my thought Kei, is that every since Basalt came out. Almost every official WBO tourneys, people won using Basalt. Attack was slowly dieing, and barely used [in my metagame] We actually abandoned attack types. lol. And Kei, you been on a tourney streak using BasaltTh170/BD145. Basalt is OP enough. I would love to see how things change if you ban it. Libra on the other hand is still good enough. As a matter of fact, no one really uses Libra for competitive play no more. I would also like to see Libra revived. Basalt is getting annoying in tourneys and stuff. BASALT IS OVERRATED! So my thought, is YES!
Plus we have too many mirror matches with basalt lol.
I say restrict, not ban. The Italians have been having issues with Basalt 230CS, IIRC, and MF-H Basalt Aqario BD145MB is just plain annoying. Though Scythe is simply a circle, it still can't stand up to Basalt, but it does have its weaknesses. Without Basalt, we'd be using Earth again, which was deemed inadequate for many defense combos. Maybe a ban on BD145 would do more? If not, I say ban Basalt on 230 and BD145.
I say ban certain combos.
Banning Basalt wold as Temporal said, leave us with Earth. Banning certain combinations that are WAAAYYY OP, would do more.
I love the gimmick of my torch pegasus, it rocks! i love how its got a built in launcher, sometimes when i challenge someone who hasn't heard of torch pegasus i bring it out and a ripcord and pretend like i forgot to bring it, turn to walk away rip the bey and chuck it in the arena and win! lol
oh and i agree with raigeko, sometimes top-tier combos are too strong to beat
Yeah, I love mine too. Too bad the GG is kind of shot, it loses some teeth so it doesn't get a good "rip." But I'm telling you, it has awesome stamina. I have the Hasbro one, which doesn't allow you to hold a WD lol.
Besides, Twisted is being found slightly more often here in the States, but it's becoming harder to use 230CS due to Hasbro's CS' natural aggressiveness. Just a thought. Ban Basalt BD145MB/CS and 230 CS
(Aug. 10, 2011  8:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I love the gimmick of my torch pegasus, it rocks! i love how its got a built in launcher, sometimes when i challenge someone who hasn't heard of torch pegasus i bring it out and a ripcord and pretend like i forgot to bring it, turn to walk away rip the bey and chuck it in the arena and win! lol

errr dude i just told you how to use it lol
it is cool like, i love spinnig the bey upside down and on it side it spins on the base straightens up on the tip, just cool
sorry that was my friend -.-" he's got a really old torch pegasus but he always launches it secretively, i thought he just attached it to a rip cord and launched it in, but he never told me it had a built in launcher!
Have you all not wondered why we posted the topic about banning Basalt in the Advanced Forum and not in a regular forum ... ?
I haven't really "wondered" about it. I'm not surprised by it in the least bit. I've never used Basalt, so I can't really say I like/don't like it.

EDIT: I think I misread your post...
But yeah, of course it's in the advanced forum and not here. Kei wants to know our opinion on it, but we don't have anywhere to really post about it than here, which are Random Beyblade Thoughts. Lips_sealed
well I Think we should just ban Basalt BD145CS though I dont think we should ban Basalt at all.
also the Left spinning CH120XF combos and earth Bull 90WD destroy It. so maybe not I dont think we should ban it just yet.
Why? Actually, I think this is why it was limited to the Advanced forums... It dominates everything. You can't even win any matches without a Basalt. So why NOT ban Basalt BD145MB/CS and 230CS. Hell, someone said the same thing on the Advanced forum.
Basalt isnt that deadly a variety of combos can beat it
Not really. Think about it. I mean, look at what Basalt wiped out (Made utterly useless):
Burn
Earth
Leone
Sagittario
Pegasis
Ray?
Vulcan
Heck, Gravity isn't as useful
Destabilasers in general
Quetz's headshot was Basalt
Geez, people don't even use LIBRA anymore
When something beats a disk in Stamina (Scythe), something is wrong here.
The list goes on. Have you seen anyone win a tournament with Earth lately? Nope.
those parts are gone cause something better came a long they had their days I mean Vulcan was once The best metal wheel for attack.
Basalt CAN be beaten and it isnt hard but you just need the right thing.
All of these stopped working once Basalt rolled around. The thing is overpowered. And what is that got to do with LIBRA. It was JUST let off of it's ban for being overpowered. And yes, MF-H Basalt BD145MB CAN be beaten. But it's undeniably the best balance type in the game. Better than the powerhouse that was Libra CH120RF, and THAT's saying something. Basalt is by far one of the best 3 parts in MFB, though Hell is the only real competition. This is something that you cannot deny. The thing beats Scythe, and Scythe is the best Stamina part we've got besides Basalt. Only some attack types work, and no Defense type will beat this thing. It's just too good to be allowed on BD145MB and 230CS, as both are dominating the metagame as the ONLY viable Defense combos. They're too good.
um Hell kerbecs BD145CS is viable. Also attack beats basalt combos. Libra CH120RF was never a powerhouse. I mean it's basically a wierd attack type.
What I meant is that it was posted in the Advanced Forum because we wanted the opinions of the Advanced Members. Not to offend anyone, but if we had wanted any member to reply to it like some of you just did, then we would have made the topic in a section which was not limited to only a few users.

Anyway, I just realised something important, even though I closed the Phantom Orion topic : all Wheels that accompany 4D Bottoms have necessarily been 4D Metal Wheels, and it would make absolutely no sense for Phantom to be the only Wheel in Metal Fight Beyblade 4D that has no mode change.
Everyone was so obsessed about BGrin, and BGrin not having a mode change, that nobody really mentioned this anomaly ...
I was watching the Metal Masters dub (never watched MFB Explosion RAW) and I noticed that Hyoma had a Karabiner Grip. Hopefully Hasbro will release it, as they have with everything else except Beypointers Smile I wonder if we get the 3 Segement Launchers too or we get normal ones...I don't think so though.
(Aug. 11, 2011  1:04 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Hopefully Hasbro will release it, as they have with everything else except Beypointers Smile

And more than likely the Beylauncher LR too, which Julius uses but apparently it is too much for Hasbro ...