Beyblade Random Thoughts

RustyXD: RSF for defense since it is equal to CS in pure defense abilities.
Hell is also good in defense.
Meteo, Fang, XF and MF are good for attack.
Basalt is good for stamina and so are TH170 and 230.
SD, EWD and to an extent W²D for stamina.

You missed so many parts, hah.

Janstarblast: GB145 is outclassed now.

(Aug. 08, 2011  10:32 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: and we have a huge range than before where there was just a Libra GB145 to defeat everything
Libra was banned before GB145 was released.
Ok, so I have like a million things to say.

Blitz Unicorno is kind of like Pegasis - RECOIL AND SMASH. I can NOT wait to have my hands on that baby.
And I just noticed that S130 is like the sexiest looking track EVER.
Then, I LOVE my new Storm Capricorn, I think that I may have already mastered M145Q -.- (not moved lol) When M145 is moved to the side, that thing is so... Cool. It bounces like crazy, and it's so epic whenever I see it KO something. It's decent on Pegasis, but it's an iffy part to use. I really don't see why M145 isn't used as a defense part as well, I mean come on the thing is like a big chunk of a cylinder! Idk, maybe I'll do some testing...
So....Who else participating in the Summer Spin Showdown Tourneys?
I'm trying to set up a tourney, I just hope I can still get in on the Attack Stadium deal, if I can't, well then carp. :\
hey Raigeko, what country? also turns out my beyblade mold works very well, can't wait to post some pics!
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:06 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: So....Who else participating in the Summer Spin Showdown Tourneys?
I participated in the first one,in Illinois
too bad that we still have to wait for Phantom Orion to be released. I really hope the Phantom wheel looks good.
(Aug. 08, 2011  6:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hey Raigeko, what country? also turns out my beyblade mold works very well, can't wait to post some pics!
Arkansas, USA lol.
imagine if the beyblade tryhorn i think its called was released as actual bey either total destrustion or its another bump king
lol probably a fail like trypio! imagine if they released dragoon with that tricked out AR which was utterly off balance!
You know, I think that 3-piece launcher grip with the Beypoint Card holder looks cool, especially in the anime!
(Aug. 08, 2011  7:58 PM)Nwolf Wrote: lol probably a fail like trypio! imagine if they released dragoon with that tricked out AR which was utterly off balance!

i dunno its tall but not wide , sorry cant think off which one your talking about
the one they made to defeat the psychics which was illegal and broke which had the massive AR
(Aug. 08, 2011  8:50 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcpVVASmF...ture=feedu Has anyone seen this? This is amazing

Damn Thats actually pretty cool. I see some Vari some Khronos, Now i wanna get the Perseus's........Ohh and theres Beats too! Lucky dude...
I dont find anything impressive with the video..
Anyone could accomplish that collection.
(Aug. 08, 2011  9:31 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: I dont find anything impressive with the video..
Anyone could accomplish that collection.

Well, "Mr. Know it All", as it says under your name, I like the collection. Simple as that.
not really, that many is quite a feat, i doubt many people have 100
@Mr. G
True anyone could accomplish it, but it would be more difficult than you think. Logically it's easy, but without the money, there is no logic. xD
(Aug. 08, 2011  10:24 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @Mr. G
True anyone could accomplish it, but it would be more difficult than you think. Logically it's easy, but without the money, there is no logic. xD

In other words. No Money = No collection. Unless your rich Pinching_eyes. Damn Rai, your Spoiler shocked me, I thought I was getting shot.
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:55 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: RustyXD: RSF for defense since it is equal to CS in pure defense abilities.
Hell is also good in defense.
Meteo, Fang, XF and MF are good for attack.
Basalt is good for stamina and so are TH170 and 230.
SD, EWD and to an extent W²D for stamina.

You missed so many parts , hah
Notice how I said great , and you said good ?
almost every wheel listed as a defence wheel has been good for attack

Leone, Rock, Counter, Fang, Vulcan, Gravity, and VariAres. all of them were/are very good for attack and bad for defence yet they are listed as defence wheels

i think the people who choose the beyblade's type don't really know what they are doing

also, i find it weird how when i look at the stats for individual parts that takara doesn't give tracks any stats, so according to them 85 has the same results as 230? i know that stats are completely useless, but at least hasbro gives tracks stats
And yet we get gems like Basalt. Beyblade is so awesome.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:27 AM)Temporal Wrote: And yet we get gems like Basalt. Beyblade is so awesome.

Pfff, basalt is carp, dark wolf is were its at yo Serious

as much as basalt is good, i don't really want to get it, i just don't think spamming a super powerful beyblade is any fun. i rather go risky and use a attack combo (that doesn't use lightning. i don't know why but i dislike lightning as well. gravity FTW)
Use it on anything F. When I wanna see stuff fly, that's what I do. Self-KOs, OHKOs, just a bunch of recoil and smash.