Beyblade Random Thoughts

Eh, if only Bump King's AR could fit on a left spin SG. That would so rock. Geez, Hasbro has a huge spectrum for recolors. Sometimes you get the Fantom Force Bearing Stinger, other times you get Thermal Lacerta's recolor. Ugh.
It would be awesome to have WBBA edition releases for MFB by Hasbro, maybe by third season (4D of course).

Can any one fix a spin track
You know, if Hasderp stepped up their game, and hosted stuff outside of MAJOR cities, they would have way more sales. The WBBA thing would be a great sales marketing plan too IMO.
code Monkey
No, it's broken, replace it.
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:46 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: There's a reason they create each beyblade... Triangle Wing is the best AR for upper attack in left spin, and they released it with a Reverse EG, which would spin left. But, that's just my assumption Tongue_out

You realize that the reverse engine gear only makes the CEW spin left and not the whole beyblade, right?
(Aug. 03, 2011  12:45 AM)Nocto Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  11:46 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: There's a reason they create each beyblade... Triangle Wing is the best AR for upper attack in left spin, and they released it with a Reverse EG, which would spin left. But, that's just my assumption Tongue_out

You realize that the reverse engine gear only makes the CEW spin left and not the whole beyblade, right?
I actually WOULDN'T know that because I've never had a Dranzer GT in my life, and only have had a couple of plastics ever. But thanks for the info.
Hmm it seems Metal fight beyblade 4d will be released in November in Korea.
Really? Anywhere you can confirm this? Grin Yay, cheap 4D beys!
Shame Sonokong will take so long, hopefully all have printed faces...
It's possible they will, but highly unlikely. Then again, I have nothing to back that up on, so yeah. :\
Sorry to stray off of the current 'topic', but I find it humorous to knock a plastic ball out of the stadium with a Storm Pegasis.
That is all Tongue_out
Bouncy balls in stadium + attack type bey = WHEEEE
I should try that some time, it sounds fun... Now to find my collection of bouncy balls Tongue_out
I didn't think a storm Pegasis could manage it..

Back to previous topic, if they don't do printed faces, would beat lynx have a blank face, for a sticker... I would cry...
Wouldn't Infinity Libra in Japan be called something along the lines of "Mugen Libra" since Mugen is supposed to mean "infinite"?

"Storm" would also be "Arashi" (also means Tempest!)

(Aug. 03, 2011  1:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bouncy balls in stadium + attack type bey = WHEEEE
I should try that some time, it sounds fun... Now to find my collection of bouncy balls Tongue_out

that sir, is the greatest single idea that has been said all day! Beyblade ball-pocolypse!
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:12 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Bouncy balls in stadium + attack type bey = WHEEEE

that sir, is the greatest single idea that has been said all day! Beyblade ball-pocolypse!
Gasp I'm offended, this was my idea Tongue_out
then you sir, are the single greatest idea maker of all of today! Bravo! and Raigeko is the single greatest follower of single great ideas of all of today! Sadly, I am just 2nd...

carp! My most recent post has disapeared agian! WTF is this??? I cant see my post! Ugh 1st build em a combo and now here too...

EDIT: good. it appears this thread in particular is back to normal
(Aug. 03, 2011  1:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Really? Anywhere you can confirm this? Grin Yay, cheap 4D beys!

A Korean supplier told me.
Actually, I did that a faw weeks ago. XD Beatchya. I don`t even have an R2F yet, (Come on, Hasbro! I need the Triple Battle set!!!) and it was STILL epic.
Actually, I did that a faw weeks ago. XD Beatchya. I don`t even have an R2F yet, (Come on, Hasbro! I need the Triple Battle set!!!) and it was STILL epic.
The TBS is kinda derpy, the stadium is bad, and the recolors IMO are meh.
For the SonoKong releases, I already posted in this same thread that TopBlade 4D would probably be released in October, as that is what I have read from their huge "real-life" banner.
I must have missed it, I see like every page and I didn't see it :\ Oh well. I was thinking, what if they were to re-release Plastics? I think it might make a comeback and make beyblade bigger than ever! MFB would be no longer xD
last night..peace,ieatbeyblade and me play random beyblades..
i cant remember who..but thiese are the beys:
MF galaxy pegasis _____ XF/RF VS MF basalt horogium (cant remember the track) CS
galaxy knock out basalt pretty easily than other beys..
MF galaxy pegasis _____ XF/RF VS MF hell kerbecs BD145 WD
same..galaxy knock out it...lol..
it is kinda surprising to us..
Beyblade is just great. Grin
also i can't wait for my Sol Blaze.....new amvbb >.>
(Aug. 03, 2011  4:08 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: last night..peace,ieatbeyblade and me play random beyblades..
i cant remember who..but thiese are the beys:
MF galaxy pegasis _____ XF/RF VS MF basalt horogium (cant remember the track) CS
galaxy knock out basalt pretty easily than other beys..
MF galaxy pegasis _____ XF/RF VS MF hell kerbecs BD145 WD
same..galaxy knock out it...lol..
it is kinda surprising to us..

Dude, galaxy is my favorite attack wheel. It's so surprising when it's launched really well.