Beyblade Random Thoughts

Getting back into the game with a 4D Beyblade has been somewhat of a small yet hectic ride; I'm having fun, but I'm still frustrated with Fang. I know it can do amazing things, but I just have to find out how I can make the results more consistent.

My combo, MF-H Fang Leone (surprisingly, I seem to get better results in Defense Mode than in Counter Mode) BD145CS does quite well against MF-H Basalt 230CS and MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF.

I'll continue to play around with it, but I know this Wheel has potential; I can't wait to test out Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy!
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:09 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Getting back into the game with a 4D Beyblade has been somewhat of a small yet hectic ride; I'm having fun, but I'm still frustrated with Fang. I know it can do amazing things, but I just have to find out how I can make the results more consistent.

My combo, MF-H Fang Leone (surprisingly, I seem to get better results in Defense Mode than in Counter Mode) BD145CS does quite well against MF-H Basalt 230CS and MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF.

I'll continue to play around with it, but I know this Wheel has potential; I can't wait to test out Big Bang Pegasis and L-Drago Destroy!

Great to see you back Momo!

I would have though that Fang Leone (counter mode) is better for attacking from the results currently shown. What kind of CS is it? An aggressive one or less-aggressive?
(Jun. 04, 2011  5:53 AM)Hero Wrote: [quote='®' pid='668571' dateline='1307119433']
Guys, should I make a thread called 'Hasbro CS Discussion'? I mean I just found a new discovery about this. First, fresh outta the box, its aggressive. After it wears down, it goes to defense. After having it for ONE WEEK. It wears down again to the point where its really aggressive again. And.. I do wanna test it for defense but since it keeps going to ATK, theres no point of trying to test it. =/.

Hmm. Is this with light wearing or very heavy usage?

Mid-Usage. When I ever I put it on basalt, it goes straight to attack. Then I would have to bank in a special way for it to go to defense. And its tiring fml.
I know. =U. It pushes the tip down. Even to more friction to move. Maybe I just need a TT CS. Also Frowny, its nice to have you back!
(Jun. 05, 2011  12:16 AM)Hero Wrote: Great to see you back Momo!

I would have though that Fang Leone (counter mode) is better for attacking from the results currently shown. What kind of CS is it? An aggressive one or less-aggressive?

I'm using a mint one, and I would say it's aggressive when it needs wants to be. Also, I found that Counter Mode may produce too much recoil, even when suppressed with a MF-H, but that's just my guess.
Yeah that's what i heard , Fang has a tone of recoil but if you want fang to do better maybe try
MF-H Fang _____S130R2F that seems to do really well from the testing i have seen Tongue_out
RustyXD, which mode should that combo be used in?
Counter Wink but normal mode might do well

Ever noticed how every 4D beyblade has had an attack based MW i think TT are trying to find an attack wheel that will be better then basalt's defense imagine if basalt had metal all the way around , with no spiral staircase of death it would be impossible to beat Confused
I've studied Counter and Defense Modes briefly, and from what I've noticed, Fang in Defense Mode on 145 has twelve areas that create contact, and when it gets right under Basalt on 230, in creates enough force that sends it back, and from what I've been seeing in my tests, out of the Stadium.

Counter Mode seems best when Fang is either on the same level as the opposing Bey, or higher than it.
not sure if this is the right place to put it, but it is sort of a random thought, anyway, I have been showing my cousins beyblade and when I launch an attack type and when I K.O. his blade he is like Chocked_2 haha rotfl,still teaching them how to launch though, they keep getting the ripcord stuck in the launcherChief - Sigh ...
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:37 AM)faissaloo Wrote: not sure if this is the right place to put it, but it is sort of a random thought, anyway, I have been showing my cousins beyblade and when I launch an attack type and when I K.O. his blade he is like Chocked_2 haha rotfl,still teaching them how to launch though, they keep getting the ripcord stuck in the launcherChief - Sigh ...

Haha , thats what happened with me first when I started with Beyblades. Also there could be a reason that the winders stucks in the launcher , the launcher might be modified ? Also to include on the previous posts that MF Fang Cancer / Leone S130 / 100 RF does pretty good , indeed better than Gravity as a recoil attacker ? Correct me if I am wrong.
(Jun. 05, 2011  11:56 AM)Ultimate X Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:37 AM)faissaloo Wrote: not sure if this is the right place to put it, but it is sort of a random thought, anyway, I have been showing my cousins beyblade and when I launch an attack type and when I K.O. his blade he is like Chocked_2 haha rotfl,still teaching them how to launch though, they keep getting the ripcord stuck in the launcherChief - Sigh ...

Haha , thats what happened with me first when I started with Beyblades. Also there could be a reason that the winders stucks in the launcher , the launcher might be modified ? Also to include on the previous posts that MF Fang Cancer / Leone S130 / 100 RF does pretty good , indeed better than Gravity as a recoil attacker ? Correct me if I am wrong.

no the launchers aren't modified (apart from one) the reason it gets stuck is whilst they put the ripcord in they start twisting it so the teeth of the winder gets caught in the launcher
Anyone noticed how long sonokong is taking to release the series 2 beys. Normally they don't take this long. The main reason I'm concerned is that I want Beat Lynx cheaply.
Right there with you Ultra. I've asked a seller on eBay, one that I buy all my Sono Kong stuff from, and he doesn't know when Sono Kong will be releasing Beat Lynx. Unless Oki manages to get me one on the cheap, I'll be waiting for Sono Kong.
Why do sonokong beyblades have a rough finish??
I really want to try out beat since everyone says it's really powerful. Although I'd need a new attack stadium to do that.
(Jun. 05, 2011  2:12 PM)speedevilblue Wrote: Why do sonokong beyblades have a rough finish??

I do kind of find that also, they don't feel as good as TT, nor the launchers :\
Really? That is weird. The Sono Kong beys I have are just like their Takara counterparts.

While some of the tips of Takara beys seem to be a little loose, but never had that with a Sono Kong bey.
Yeah dude i've bought tons of sonokong beys and they're like exactly the same as the takara ones...
I've heard that TT have better material than Sonokong.Is it true?If it's not,I might consider buying myself a Beat Lynx.I've even heard some Sonokong parts do not fit on Hasbro and TT
All my sonokong and takara and hasbro parts are always fine with each other. Some parts of the sonokong plastic were not compatible with hasbro and takara ones however.
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:04 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: I've heard that TT have better material than Sonokong.Is it true?If it's not,I might consider buying myself a Beat Lynx.I've even heard some Sonokong parts do not fit on Hasbro and TT

As Ultra mentioned, in the plastic gen there were some Sono Kong parts that weren't compatible.

As for MFB, all my Sono Kong parts are compatible with Hasbro and Takara parts.
What about the material and performance?Then,I might consider buying Sonokong again
EDIT:I forgot to put performance
(Jun. 05, 2011  4:19 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: What about the material?Then,I might consider buying Sonokong again

Material ? Takara Tomy makes harder and rougher material than SonoKong but then again Hasbro makes more harder and rougher material than Takara Tomy.