Beyblade Random Thoughts

Divine Chimera.... its old now..
Lol Benkei is back!. Also I finally now know why XF keeps self KOing itself....
does that mean its going to be in the anime?
(May. 15, 2011  4:41 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: does that mean its going to be in the anime?

No, what he meant was that the user Benkei is back.

Anyways, a while ago, I experimented with only L-Drago Destroy's Metal Frame but sadly it was not decent at all. (well, for me. it's not legal anyways.)
(May. 14, 2011  8:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  8:38 PM)Nano Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4cY3gPiaKSieS633naTO...H48z5wwJ8A]
YES!

We all know TT would never make spark MWs. It could start a fire. And then they could get sued...

THAT IS ADORABLE! :3

And yeah, I agree, Then again, Vari Ares looks like it could take your eye out, so who knows what they'll do Tongue_out
Fear the cuteness. FEAR IT!

I agree. That could do some serious damage if it hits you wrong...
(May. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: lol, I would, 'cept I can't save up the money. Something about spending it all on spinning tops and/or guitar pedals and parts for an amp I'm working on. Uncertain Maybe if I get a more stable paying job Tongue_out
Also, lol, flyin' over to melbourne to play competitive spinnin' tops. Grin

Deikailo flew to Texas for a tournament in the old days. She said she might even fly to Oregon some day Smile
Ahh, my Beypoint win loss is so bad, LOL. S:
Need to get some more practise in when I can be stuffed. ><
(May. 16, 2011  6:52 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  8:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  8:38 PM)Nano Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4cY3gPiaKSieS633naTO...H48z5wwJ8A]
YES!

We all know TT would never make spark MWs. It could start a fire. And then they could get sued...

THAT IS ADORABLE! :3

And yeah, I agree, Then again, Vari Ares looks like it could take your eye out, so who knows what they'll do Tongue_out
Fear the cuteness. FEAR IT!

I agree. That could do some serious damage if it hits you wrong...
(May. 15, 2011  12:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: lol, I would, 'cept I can't save up the money. Something about spending it all on spinning tops and/or guitar pedals and parts for an amp I'm working on. Uncertain Maybe if I get a more stable paying job Tongue_out
Also, lol, flyin' over to melbourne to play competitive spinnin' tops. Grin

Deikailo flew to Texas for a tournament in the old days. She said she might even fly to Oregon some day Smile
Im Flyin to Sydney XD
(May. 16, 2011  7:14 AM)blah Wrote: Ahh, my Beypoint win loss is so bad, LOL. S:

So is mine....Although I went into that Tourney with like 10 Crapppy as Beys.....

My Offer is still on XD
hey, I'm thinking of making a beystadium out of wood. i have an idea of what to do, but would like some help from from more experienced people(I just started playing BeyBlade)
thanks!
(May. 16, 2011  12:41 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: hey, I'm thinking of making a beystadium out of wood. i have an idea of what to do, but would like some help from from more experienced people(I just started playing BeyBlade)
thanks!
Wood would do some damage to you tips. Especially the rubber ones.
(May. 16, 2011  2:58 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  12:41 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: hey, I'm thinking of making a beystadium out of wood. i have an idea of what to do, but would like some help from from more experienced people(I just started playing BeyBlade)
thanks!
Wood would do some damage to you tips. Especially the rubber ones.

In the illegal stuff discussion you can see photos of my homemade stadium made from clay, its still not quite done yet but it works! I need to take some updated photos and post some of the new massive size stadium im making.
Well, wood is the only thing I got to work with that won't break as soon as i try to use it.
Also the wood is free, and I have access to all the tools I would need.
(to beyfan: what rubber tips? I never heard of a bey with one of those...)
Let me give you a few examples: LRF-LD, RF-SP, RS-GK, RSF-RG, and F : D base-BBP

These are the tips and then the beys following them, also would is not the best choice in making a stadium unless you can carve wood like a boss into a gentle slope, lol.
(May. 16, 2011  7:57 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Let me give you a few examples: LRF-LD, RF-SP, RS-GK, RSF-RG, and F : D base from BBP

this naming scheme has gotten really confusing
@ Bey Brad, My apologies.

epic Pwnage, Left Rubber Flat-L Drago, Rubber Flat-Storm Pegasis, Rubber Sharp-Grand Ketos, Rubber Sharp Flat-Ray Gill, and F : D for Big Bang Pegasis
that was exactly what i was thinking!
i am working with my tech ed teacher(the guy with the wood and tools) to do that very thing.
my idea even has penalty boxes. Grin
(May. 16, 2011  7:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  7:57 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Let me give you a few examples: LRF-LD, RF-SP, RS-GK, RSF-RG, and F : D base from BBP

this naming scheme has gotten really confusing

It is actually still very easy when people can not be lazy and type everything.
Nice! I've only seen two other beyblade related cakes, one was a storm aquario two tiers I think and the other looked similar to this one. this one looks better than the other ones though.
(May. 16, 2011  7:14 AM)blah Wrote: Ahh, my Beypoint win loss is so bad, LOL. S:

:\ You shouldn't look at my record if you think that's bad. lol
(May. 16, 2011  11:31 PM)To Wrote:

:\ You shouldn't look at my record if you think that's bad. lol

My goodness...

I hope mine does well after my tournament. I want to gain a few points.
(May. 16, 2011  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: gyaru mom made/got her kid a beyblade cake

[pictures removed]

That cake looks awesome!

For some reason, LLD can't really KO anything for me. I must be doing something wrong. Either that or I just suck with it. :\
(May. 16, 2011  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: gyaru mom made/got her kid a beyblade cake

[img]

Wow, that cake looks awesome. A lot of hard work must have been done to get such good detail. ><

(May. 16, 2011  11:31 PM)To Wrote: :\ You shouldn't look at my record if you think that's bad. lol

Haha, at least you have over 1000 Beypoints !
that is so adorable and LOVE the gravity perseus and galaxy pegasus on the cake....wonder what kind it is? choclate? Vanilla? OOH OOH marble cake be nice i just wanna know what icing it is....hopefully butter cream -w-
as I said to Jacksonion before, that was exactly what i was thinking!
i am working with my tech ed teacher(the guy with the wood and tools) to do that very thing(make the bottom a gentle slope). my idea even has penalty boxes.
found this on a website
Beyblades spin at high speeds and therefore could pose potential danger to young children. For your safety, adult supervision is required.
Kids: Always wear your safety goggles when battling with Beyblades!
...whoops
anyone knows if basalt is tp tier for what ?