Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm definitely more interested with the 'rotating freely' part than the EDS.

Question: Is it legal to just simply not use the PC Wheel in 4Ds for battling? And I assume they are allowed to be exchanged? ie: Lynx PCW <-> Pegasis PCW?
(May. 12, 2011  4:54 PM)Uwik Wrote: I'm definitely more interested with the 'rotating freely' part than the EDS.

Question: Is it legal to just simply not use the PC Wheel in 4Ds for battling? And I assume they are allowed to be exchanged? ie: Lynx PCW <-> Pegasis PCW?

No, each piece must be used, and since there is no clearly different name for those parts to be understood in customizations, unlike a clear "Pegasis 145RF", then no, Beat must be constituted of both its Core and its PC Frame, and its PC Frame cannot be used elsewhere.
(May. 12, 2011  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, each piece must be used, and since there is no clearly different name for those parts to be understood in customizations, unlike a clear "Pegasis 145RF", then no, Beat must be constituted of both its Core and its PC Frame, and its PC Frame cannot be used elsewhere.

Ic, that's a pity though. Can they just be named BB MW, BB Core, BB PCF, Fang MW, Fang Core, Beat PCF etc?

It kinda defeat the purpose of the whole idea behind 'Deep Custom' in 4D, if the only deep custom is just a simple mode change.
(May. 12, 2011  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  4:54 PM)Uwik Wrote: I'm definitely more interested with the 'rotating freely' part than the EDS.

No, each piece must be used, and since there is no clearly different name for those parts to be understood in customizations, unlike a clear "Pegasis 145RF", then no, Beat must be constituted of both its Core and its PC Frame, and its PC Frame cannot be used elsewhere.

Whoa whoa whoa back up your telling me and everyone else that Pegasus III cannot be exchanged with another clear wheel? so does it work like L-Drago and Perseus exclusive only to THAT metal wheel
Um no that's not it. She means that when using the clear wheels of 4D beys all pieces have to be used. So you can't just take out a part of the clear wheel and still use it.
(May. 12, 2011  5:12 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  4:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Whoa whoa whoa back up your telling me and everyone else that Pegasus III cannot be exchanged with another clear wheel? so does it work like L-Drago and Perseus exclusive only to THAT metal wheel

you can change pegasis III with other wheels
I think she meant it more like this:

Each has to contain:

1. Big Bang Wheel + Big Bang Core + Big Bang PC Frame + (whatever clear wheel you want)
2. Fang Wheel + Fang Core + (whatever clear wheel you want)
3. LDrago Metal + Destroy clear wheel
4. Beat Wheel + Beat PC Frame + (Whatever clear wheel you want)
oh PC frame ok i get ya i can dig that
I have to agree with uwik that it was a bit dissapointing not being to swap metal frames and cores with other 4d beyblades. Thats what i was expectibg from it at least. We already had mode changes with ldagro wheels and gravity perseus. Meh oh well.
Well, I want to see how Scythe looks and how does it move, looks pretty interesting. But that EDS sounds like an mixture of DS and ES, it will have more stamina rather than defense IMO.
It has been so long since I have logged on to this site. It has been over a week. Awe man, my BeySpirit is dying.Unhappy

Anyway, It seems as if there are multiple reasons as to why Upper Attack worked in the Plastic and HMS generations (Circle Upper did have upper).

Many (even I) say that it is because of the recoil of of the metal that causes an immediate separation between the two, as one hits the other, and third law of motion comes in as the other bey hits the other in a action reaction type thing, resulting in a strong collision leaving the shape of the beys useless and no destabilization. Sorry if I explained that poorly.

But, it could be the weight of the Metal Wheel/Attack Ring. In the plastic series, the attack rings usually weighed 5 or 4 grams. Because of that, the attack ring will be able to lift the other attack ring, and eventually the hole bey, as the attack ring is light. The HMS series had Upper Attack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...age#t=175s Somewhat. No, okay, it was good in the system. The attack rings were 20 grams. So they could lift, and the smash will supply a boost. The MFB's have heavier weighting, Wheels. Or Metal Wheels. The average amount is like 35 for a Wheel, and 35 to 39 for a Hybrid Wheel plus a Metal Face. Now, that top part alone weighs the most of the bey, as where an attack ring would lesser than most of the bey, and the HMS attack ring would have the same weight compared to the other parts of the bey that have no contact in battle.
....Isn't that a given HH?
(May. 12, 2011  3:33 AM)JonnB Wrote: You confuse Alliteration with Rhyming

Anyways, Screw is maybe my new favorite metal wheel Smile
I love its look and feel

Combo and Nano is alliteration? Since when does N make the C sound?
My uncustomised Gravity Perseus (counter mode) does pretty well against wipes the floor with my MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS Joyful_2
(May. 12, 2011  10:34 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: My uncustomised Gravity Perseus (counter mode) does pretty well against wipes the floor with my MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS Joyful_2

Doesn't that go for almost all 145 height Beyblades?
(May. 13, 2011  2:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  10:34 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: My uncustomised Gravity Perseus (counter mode) does pretty well against wipes the floor with my MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS Joyful_2

well the fact that earth bull AD145WD cant beat basalt bull 230CS and a uncustomized perseus can is kinda weird (since earth bull AD145 is better then, and has less recoil then gravity perseus )
(May. 13, 2011  2:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 13, 2011  2:16 AM)Nano Wrote:

well the fact that earth bull AD145WD cant beat basalt bull 230CS and a uncustomized perseus can is kinda weird (since earth bull AD145 is better then, and has less recoil then gravity perseus )

Maybe Perseus uses the recoil to its advantage. Earth has almost no recoil at all.
(May. 13, 2011  3:28 AM)Nano Wrote: Maybe Perseus uses the recoil to its advantage. Earth has almost no recoil at all.

i was thinking that, but IIRC MF-H basalt bull 230CS KOs earth alot, in theory gravity should just be KOed more

BladeStorm: how does gravity seem to win? and, how does gravity react VS basalt?
Going to need to update my collection with new beyblades D: all my stuff is probably super out dated now Unhappy.
I actually got Beaten 3-0 By this in a Unofficial Tourney.

I was using MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF.......That was ages ago though.
I actually got Beaten 3-0 By this in a Unofficial Tourney.

I was using MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF.......That was ages ago though.
(May. 13, 2011  3:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: BladeStorm: how does gravity seem to win? and, how does gravity react VS basalt?

Gravity Perseus wins via Outspin - Either I'm getting lucky or I need a new CS.
Kira 1 is like spamming me now its kinda scary\
here is his message
like he is trying to lawsuit me or sumthing
wth
what is the deikailo and lawsuit stuff
geez
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I would fill a Whole Page with HA's but That would be SPAM. I think the Above is quite necessary Smile

But that is absolutely Hilarious. Its like the Freakin FBI or Secret Service. Its Undercover Stuff. Double Agents Gasp

That kid is Hilarious Smile
(May. 13, 2011  10:28 AM)Chups Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I would fill a Whole Page with HA's but That would be SPAM. I think the Above is quite necessary Smile

But that is absolutely Hilarious. Its like the Freakin FBI or Secret Service. Its Undercover Stuff. Double Agents Gasp

That kid is Hilarious Smile

its funny, he is doing a lawsuit (supposably) to someone in NY , isn't it obvious im in australia, if he could lawsuit lol
but he keeps spamming me now
its kinda weird
really, he keeps saying his website is up and running
it isnt ,isnt it