Beyblade Random Thoughts

Get the clear one. It's beast'n I traded my brother a black one for the clear one...sucker.
Nice combo Nano, hey that rhymes!
MF-H Earth Leone BD145CS/RS/CS is A well devised tank
(May. 12, 2011  2:10 AM)1dablader Wrote: Nice combo Nano, hey that rhymes!
MF-H Earth Leone BD145CS/RS/CS is A well devised tank

That doesn't rhyme O.o
oh and I bought beyblade silly bandz Idk why lol
You confuse Alliteration with Rhyming

Anyways, Screw is maybe my new favorite metal wheel Smile
I love its look and feel
So I'll be hosting six tournaments this month in five different states and I'll be attending one tournament outside of my own country for my personal enjoyment. I'm not obsessed with battling tops.
Totally not obsessed...

Anyway I wonder if we'll ever get any other Hasbro exclusives like the legend series. Although it wasn't that good, it showed Hasbro somewhat tried to be creative.
I think Hasbro should do a "reverse series" where they take all the metal/clear wheels and reprint them all in mirror molding.
(May. 12, 2011  4:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: So I'll be hosting six tournaments this month in five different states and I'll be attending one tournament outside of my own country for my personal enjoyment. I'm not obsessed with battling tops.

Perfectly normal...

This weekend is my friend's birthday party. Camping, smores, Beyblade. This is going to be hilarious.
Why not throw a tournament at his party?
We are going to do a mini tournament. Nothing big. I don't think I can get it approved though.
Plus I would have to make everyone accounts.
Just get 8 people together. If you have an attack stadium and 8 or more people in one room, get on a computer and ask for an immediate approval. Not that I'm in charge of approving anything, but as long as you can collect funds, shouldn't be a biggie.
(May. 12, 2011  4:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Just get 8 people together. If you have an attack stadium and 8 or more people in one room, get on a computer and ask for an immediate approval. Not that I'm in charge of approving anything, but as long as you can collect funds, shouldn't be a biggie.

Forgot about that...
That ruined any chance of that happening Unhappy
Haha. Ditto, I think that would be a major buzz kill at a birthday party.
Just tell them all to buy passports before hand and bring a prize or something. Or even just use the tournament as an advertisement.
Just had a MAJOR Beyblade Reorganisation.

See I keep everything Bey Related in a Suitcase underneath my Parents bed, to save space.

All the stuff like stickers and Millions of Tools/ Light launchers in a Tub downstairs.

I have sorted All my stuff In the Suitcase.

1 Trey - Complete Launchers.
Minibox - Tools + Launcher accessories
Minibox - Extra Beylaunchers, LL2, LL. 2 of each.
Even minierbox - LLL2 and BeyLauncher L
Nokia N97 Box - Non Conpetitive /useless Beys and Parts.
Trey - Competetive Beys and Parts in 123 Box thing.
Mario tin box - Beys that aren't rare but I dont want to use.
Heavily Padded Box - My Rares Smile
I have an idea to do a beyblade tournament for charity in my local community...I wonder if thats a good idea.
Apparently Scythe Kronos just comes with T125EDS ... Eternal Defense Sharp. And Scythe Kronos can rotate freely ? The second part is not confirmed, but the first sentence, about its parts, seems sure.
Hmm, sounds interesting. If the second sentence does turn out to be true, I'd be interested to see how that'd work.
eds? that sounds like it's almost the same as ewd. just with a skinnier ring around the es. hrmm unless both the ring and sharp are free spinning.

rotate freely? very intriguing indeed.
hmmm i wonder who kronos is based off of? possibily the reaper think about it, scythe
kronos is father time. or saturn.

there's actually an ancient roman holiday for him called saturnalia. on that day slaves were allowed to be free but only for the day. i learned about it in latin class in high school. :p

edit: oh also, he used that scythe to cut off his father's wing wang and threw it into the sea which is where aphrodite arose from. keke. k i'm done. ^^
(May. 12, 2011  3:52 PM)Otsu Wrote: kronos is father time. or saturn.

there's actually an ancient roman holiday for him called saturnalia. on that day slaves were allowed to be free but only for the day. i learned about it in latin class in high school. :p

Aww sweet forget death its gonna be father time! I wonder who will own this maginificent bey?
(May. 12, 2011  3:52 PM)Otsu Wrote: kronos is father time. or saturn.

edit: oh also, he used that scythe to cut off his father's wing wang and threw it into the sea which is where aphrodite arose from. keke. k i'm done. ^^
That's actually how Christmas started in winter instead of spring; because the Christians could only celebrate during Saturnalia because their celebration would be masked into the Roman's celebration.

I really can't wait for Scythe to come out. I love that weapon. I also love the word "Beat". 4Ds has not let me down yet. Cool
I think Schythe may have use in Spin-Steal with WD.
(May. 12, 2011  4:48 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I think Schythe may have use in Spin-Steal with WD.

If what I posted is even confirmed ...