Beyblade Random Thoughts

I had a dream last night when my mom bought like 50 RBV7s for about $20 and gave them to me. I was just opening one of them when I woke up...
LOLZ. You dream about BEYBLADES?! But that would be heaven, 50 RB7s for $20.
doesnt burn have have the words burn engraved on it?mine dosent our is the ingrave a takara-tomy thing thing hasbro forgot again.
Only Takara Tomy has it
(May. 11, 2011  12:09 AM)PattyCakeChamp! Wrote: Only Takara Tomy has it

thanks iv been having my burn for a while and i wasnt sure if it was just a diff mold our something.thanks!
That actually really let me down when I saw that. The TT burn is actually lighter, since theres less metal on it...
I hope Hasbro doesnt change the name of all the beyblades when they release them......... ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........
Ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........ Why doea hasbro have to change the names of the beyblades????????????????????????/
Ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........ Why doea hasbro have to change the names of the beyblades????????????????????????/
(May. 10, 2011  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The list of upcoming events is insane. Everyone involved with the WBO should be very proud.
I too am proud. Brings joy to me when I see that Smile
(May. 10, 2011  6:46 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The list of upcoming events is insane. Everyone involved with the WBO should be very proud.
The US still has more to add. Wink

I hope I can do one. I would have to do a lot of work, in a little time.
(May. 11, 2011  4:48 AM)speedevilblue Wrote: I hope Hasbro doesnt change the name of all the beyblades when they release them......... ray striker & hades kerbecs are bad enough........

Stop triple posting. Read around and you will see why...

India has more to offer too, this is only the beginning for Indian Beyblading. In our Indian topic, we are discussing for more tournaments, it's going to happen, very soon.

Very proud of being part of such a community, and proud of hosting a Beydays tournament.

What a website you have created, Brad.
I agree with Electric, in every way! Wow! 14 tourneys on beydays itself! Oh, what an organization! If we get too famous, then Brad will be sitting on the top floor of a skyscraper, with the board "CHAIRMAN" outside his cabin. Which building is it? World Beyblade Organization Headquarters. Every blader's dream!
hey, I'm thinking of making a beystadium out of wood. i have an idea of what to do, but would like some help from from more experienced people(I just started playing BeyBlade)
thanks!
(May. 11, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote: I hope I can do one. I would have to do a lot of work, in a little time.
You just have to believe it to be true. When you put your heart and mind into something, a lot of work can be accomplished in a little time. Just be creative in all of your approaches for meeting your goals and be sure to reach them in your own standards.
(May. 11, 2011  9:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  6:50 AM)Nano Wrote: I hope I can do one. I would have to do a lot of work, in a little time.
You just have to believe it to be true. When you put your heart and mind into something, a lot of work can be accomplished in a little time. Just be creative in all of your approaches for meeting your goals and be sure to reach them in your own standards.

Considering two people just signed up from Oregon, I now have a lot of confidence in me.
I dont know why Hasbro doesnt think to release actual legit merch like the attack type stadium or a grip rubber like TTomy does, at least release Metal Face Bolts!!
(May. 12, 2011  1:23 AM)1dablader Wrote: I dont know why Hasbro doesnt think to release actual legit merch like the attack type stadium or a grip rubber like TTomy does, at least release Metal Face Bolts!!

The attack stadium wouldn't be safe enough. Beyblades always hit my crouch when I play...
(May. 12, 2011  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote: The attack stadium wouldn't be safe enough. Beyblades always hit my crouch when I play...

that is why it comes with a cardboard wall thing, to protect the user Tongue_out_wink
(May. 12, 2011  1:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  1:24 AM)Nano Wrote: The attack stadium wouldn't be safe enough. Beyblades always hit my crouch when I play...

that is why it comes with a cardboard wall thing, to protect the user Tongue_out_wink

You can't launch in the thing though...

I'm loving my MF LLD T125MF. It is surprisingly good. However, it always knocks the other Beyblade into my knee, or crouch...
Poor Hasbro, nobody gives love for u cuz u don't provide any original or competitive ideas
(May. 12, 2011  1:27 AM)Nano Wrote:

I'm loving my MF LLD T125MF. It is surprisingly good. However, it always knocks the other Beyblade into my knee, or crouch...

How does ur combo work? In an attack stadium, stamina? And is it designed only to beat attack types? Not criticizing, just curious
Maybe because those in the U.S. who are given less access to parts already in Japan have no Basalt or MF2? Let alone 230?

Seriously, online store is your best friend.
(May. 12, 2011  1:46 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Maybe because those in the U.S. who are given less access to parts already in Japan have no Basalt or MF2? Let alone 230?
Seriously, online store is your best friend.

Very true
I love my recoil tank. Rock LeoneH145WB, It is insane It crazy kos everything. Dont have the cardboard anymore so it hits me alot to.
(May. 12, 2011  1:36 AM)1dablader Wrote: Poor Hasbro, nobody gives love for u cuz u don't provide any original or competitive ideas
(May. 12, 2011  1:27 AM)Nano Wrote:

How does ur combo work? In an attack stadium, stamina? And is it designed only to beat attack types? Not criticizing, just curious

I battle in a BB-10, grip and Beylauncher L. It has great stamina for a attack type. It does like most attack types do, KO the opponent. The Metal Face just helps with recoil.

I want to get a clear D125 for it. The clear CW, clear D125 and clear MF will be awesome. I just need a clear MF custom.
Nano when did you get a BB10. I use my standard stadium alot more.
(May. 12, 2011  2:02 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Nano when did you get a BB10. I use my standard stadium alot more.

My friend got it new for like $40 off of Amazon.

I really want one though...