Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 09, 2011  7:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: He's one of the main people behind Battle Strikers, IIRC.

And he is now working on the Halo toy line.
(May. 09, 2011  7:51 AM)Hero Wrote: What's your daughter's favorite combo or type anyways?

Speaking of Battle Strikers, isn't Bey Brad working on a Battle Strikers project of some sort?

Out of the box would be Burn Phoenix 135 MS (Partly because it's a nice shade of orange, and doesn't move around the stadium) Smile

And yes, I read somewhere that he worked at Mega promoting battle strikers, not sure when tho.
-sigh- Burn Phoenix 135MS ... Scratch that. MS alone is a stadium killer. Uncertain
Seriously, if you have nothing to do try MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs BD145MS on a stadium (preferably a Hasbro one, wouldn't want to destroy a good TT attack type right?) and it'll dent it in no time.

Anyways, I envy Bey Brad ... Founder of WBO, high standing in the toy world, and stunning good looks.
(May. 09, 2011  8:06 AM)Hero Wrote: -sigh- Burn Phoenix 135MS ... Scratch that. MS alone is a stadium killer. Uncertain
Seriously, if you have nothing to do try MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs BD145MS on a stadium (preferably a Hasbro one, wouldn't want to destroy a good TT attack type right?) and it'll dent it in no time.

Lol I still love my stadia, I bought a super vortex stadium for her to dent around as she pleases.
(May. 09, 2011  8:00 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  7:51 AM)Hero Wrote: What's your daughter's favorite combo or type anyways?

Speaking of Battle Strikers, isn't Bey Brad working on a Battle Strikers project of some sort?

Out of the box would be Burn Phoenix 135 MS (Partly because it's a nice shade of orange, and doesn't move around the stadium) Smile

And yes, I read somewhere that he worked at Mega promoting battle strikers, not sure when tho.

Last I heard, Battle Strikers is over now.
Battle strikers would promote it and then be over.
I thought this was Beyblade RT not Battle Striker RT...
ever wonder why hasbro takes out the words like gemios and virgo or pises
Because they are
1 copyrighted
2 don't want to scare the little kiddies!!
3 don't want the parents of the scared little kiddies to stop buying beyblades.
how is zodiac words gonna scare kids?
(May. 09, 2011  11:33 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I thought this was Beyblade RT not Battle Striker RT...

god forbid we go on a related tangent

(May. 09, 2011  11:42 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Because they are
1 copyrighted
2 don't want to scare the little kiddies!!
3 don't want the parents of the scared little kiddies to stop buying beyblades.

completely unfounded soooo

(no one knows why hasbro do these things)
(May. 09, 2011  11:44 AM)Clonetos Wrote: how is zodiac words gonna scare kids?

Not really scare,
Killer may not be good for children as they may say
"I'm gonna kill you with my Killer Cancer"
Cancer is a disease and children don't know about Zodiac signs"
I have no Idea why Aquila was renamed to Eagle though.
And I'm curious what Hell would be renamed.
Striker was renamed because children don't like unicorno's as their girly

EDIT:200TH POst
i think eagle would make more sense but thats me either way it IS a eagle, most likely hades, also someone once suggested unistriker but then again unicorno sounds just as good
Hell might be renamed Hades?

I put a cancer wheel on my beat wheel...
(May. 09, 2011  2:00 PM)Clonetos Wrote: i think eagle would make more sense but thats me either way it IS a eagle, most likely hades, also someone once suggested unistriker but then again unicorno sounds just as good
Aquila is the constellation of an Eagle...

I went into a toy store and they had Battle Strikers and another toy like Beyblade but Beyblades were sold out. Unhappy
http://mfgalaxy.com/forums/showthread.ph...629&page=4
Is this thread full of lies or something?
Earth Bull 100 WD getting 5 min? Impossible.
Virgo Getting 8:00 Hah
(May. 09, 2011  2:05 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Earth Bull 100 WD getting 5 min? Impossible.

1. nothing is impossible, only improbable

2. i am pretty sure that is possible to do
Just saw that kira1 is holding a WBO VS WBU contest. Sure, 10,000+ VS 6+. Anyway it's NJ. 10 USD to humiliate kira1. Not really worth it I suppose, but just do it for teh lulz.

EDIT: Just realised it says you need 10 USD Plus a new beyblade.
I agree, this is extremely laughable.
(May. 09, 2011  3:29 PM)iXus Wrote: Just saw that kira1 is holding a WBO VS WBU contest. Sure, 10,000+ VS 6+. Anyway it's NJ. 10 USD to humiliate kira1. Not really worth it I suppose, but just do it for teh lulz.

I find it extremely laughable that "War" even posted it in the Event Proposals forum, as if we really wanted to approve it.

That being said, I hope we do not have to insist that nobody even wastes their time going to it ...
(May. 09, 2011  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I find it extremely laughable that "War" even posted it in the Event Proposals forum, as if we really wanted to approve it.

That being said, I hope we do not have to insist that nobody even wastes their time going to it ...

speaking of which: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-vs-W...New-Jersey

pathetic, and the entry fee is just, carping way to much
(May. 09, 2011  3:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I find it extremely laughable that "War" even posted it in the Event Proposals forum, as if we really wanted to approve it.

speaking of which: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-vs-W...New-Jersey

pathetic, and the entry fee is just, carping way to much

yup and we are supposed 2 give him an new bey along with the entry fee....i mean could this get anymore worse??????:\
Hah, he is not at all confident, of winning a prize in WBO tourneys...So, he makes beys a part of the entry fee..
So I just read on Facebook that Hasbros US National Championships will be held at NYC Comicon, Anyone else going?
(May. 09, 2011  3:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hah, he is not at all confident, of winning a prize in WBO tourneys...So, he makes beys a part of the entry fee..

if i went my new beyblade would be a dark wolf

lol it would be funny if we all went at gave him a dark wolf as the beyblade

but yeah, that is like $20 to get in the tournament, double the price of a passport
Oh, please. Dark Wolf is too good, too good to be bought, just as fees. Of course I am not participating, that's understood as I live in India. But if I would, I would get him, the awesome, the wonderful, the one and only- Basalt Horogium.
How would I do it? I would mail him-
Hello, kira1, this is Janstarblast, from WBO. Thought I must pay you a part of the fee. I am giving you Basalt Horogium. To collect your brand new Basalt Horogium, please visit the site- Basalt-Horogium-for-free.com for more info. Given your address, it'll be shipped to you soon!

On the site-
Welcome to Basalt Horogium for free.com
We currently have 156 in stock. Though this is free, shipping charges apply. To be paid when received.
Shipping charges- just $95 per 1 gram.

This is when Basalt's weight will prove out to be a disadvantage.