Beyblade Random Thoughts

I find it kind of amazing that compared to other members here, I have 'little knowledge' about the top-tiers and, well, beys in general.

But then I manage to get into the finals somehow XD
(May. 01, 2011  8:05 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: I find it kind of amazing that compared to other members here, I have 'little knowledge' about the top-tiers and, well, beys in general.

But then I manage to get into the finals somehow XD
Skill, practice, decision-making, creativity. Of which knowing the lists requires none. Don't be surprised, you can't X-O your group and claim to have little knowledge Tongue_out
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:37 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:31 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That plastic SF in the FGrin super long picture looks sooooo verrryyyy aawwwkkkwwaarrrddd, if you catch my drift. -trollfaces and waits for awkward comments.-

It's not awkward. You're just an idiot.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG Iceburn

[Image: ffffffff.gif]

Ok, I guess I deserved that one...Was just pointing that out.
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:35 AM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: Someone calling Ga'hooleone an idiot? Even jokingly? Never thought I'd see the day...

...wait, what? I'm probably failing again with sarcasm, but what are you talking about? And that's true Bladestorm, knowing the top-tier list is not a prerequisite to winning.
How many members does the WBO have?
There's over 40,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...fail

What was Beyblade originally named?
I'm sure there was another name when it just started out.
I can't remember.
(May. 01, 2011  7:16 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  6:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I thought the last one did. I nearly got to the finals then.

How did you get semi-finals from double elimination? - I am so nonplussed. You didn't even play in the last 2 matches of the group...

I was in the third match from the finals though. If i'd beaten Control and then Beyjun then I would have been in the finals. I'm a noob at this stuff since I normally don't win much if at all since I don't take practise like ever and have been pretty unlucky sometime like getting knocked out by some using pretty much the exact combo as me and getting beaten 3-0 in that set of three battles. If i'd won that I wouldn't have been out.
(May. 01, 2011  9:11 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  7:16 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  6:31 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I thought the last one did. I nearly got to the finals then.

How did you get semi-finals from double elimination? - I am so nonplussed. You didn't even play in the last 2 matches of the group...

I was in the third match from the finals though. If i'd beaten Control and then Beyjun then I would have been in the finals. I'm a noob at this stuff since I normally don't win much if at all since I don't take practise like ever and have been pretty unlucky sometime like getting knocked out by some using pretty much the exact combo as me and getting beaten 3-0 in that set of three battles. If i'd won that I wouldn't have been out.

You had to have beat Beyjun TWICE because he is in the winners bracket. 3-0 loss to mirror isn't unlucky - you just got outplayed.
Um did you even watch the match... We both used sliding shoot and his blade hit mine and not the other way around. It wasn't like I was randomly shooting and hopeing and he wasn't... If mine had hit his I probably would have won. Also you're just biased cause you're like best buddies or whatever. And most of the time it came down to outspin. It's not like I wasn't good enough. He won cause his parts were less worn and luck.
(May. 01, 2011  9:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Um did you even watch the match... We both used sliding shoot and his blade hit mine and not the other way around. It wasn't like I was randomly shooting and hopeing and he wasn't... If mine had hit his I probably would have won. Also you're just biased cause you're like best buddies or whatever. And most of the time it came down to outspin. It's not like I wasn't good enough. He won cause his parts were less worn and luck.

I watched, you mowall the 230s down but didn't practice for mirror matches. 3-0 statistic is too prominent to have bias.
One thing i'd like to note is that it's really stupid that I lost one match the whole time apart from that one to control and then I lose the one match to control and then i'm out. Maybe that's how it works but it's pretty stupid.
Random thought here. I really dislike those "beyblade team" threads. They're so annoying and elementary. They have titles like "Team's Ace Blader", "Team's Dark Blader", I have even seen "Best Team Bladder" (typo intentional). Then those kids talk about how great their Flame L-Drago 105HF is, yes I do mean Flame L-Drago. In my opinion these threads tend to be full of spam, typos, and illegal combinations. We need to do something about them ...
I guess Crystal L-Drago (Storm Wolf WD145B really) is to blame for that noobish way to identify another L-Drago.
(May. 01, 2011  9:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: One thing i'd like to note is that it's really stupid that I lost one match the whole time apart from that one to control and then I lose the one match to control and then i'm out. Maybe that's how it works but it's pretty stupid.

You lost to BeyJun and Control_ that's what I have here on the results.
Double Elimination - two loses then your out.
I know I lost two rounds. It's just so few and it sucks. I will get my revenge against those brothers! Although unfortunately I have to wait till June or July though.
The Capricorns from Storm and Screw are so pretty. I wish they were useful. the blue and orange really shine when they're clean. It's just a nice color Smile
(May. 01, 2011  9:52 PM)Hero Wrote: Random thought here. I really dislike those "beyblade team" threads. They're so annoying and elementary. They have titles like "Team's Ace Blader", "Team's Dark Blader", I have even seen "Best Team Bladder" (type intentional). Then those kids talk about how great their Flame L-Drago 105HF is, yes I do mean Flame L-Drago. In my opinion these threads tend to be full of spam, typos, and illegal combinations. We need to do something about them ...
I feel similar on this topic. I know people who make those threads, and usually they do make up fake combinations and etc. Sometimes, it gets hard to say, but on the Teams VS Guilds thread, the "team" as they call on WBO General, are really guilds. Everyone thinks the same. Once I even saw a guy say, "Well my Lightning Aquario will beat you all."

Some teams, such as Team Galaxy Wings, are very good ones. They have meet-ups and such. I say those teams, which are prominent and have met ups, stay. Because every other team is really just an online thing.

Thanks, Hero!

I've been wanting to say that for so long but I felt that people would disagree.
(May. 01, 2011  10:42 PM)Nano Wrote: The Capricorns from Storm and Screw are so pretty. I wish they were useful. the blue and orange really shine when they're clean. It's just a nice color Smile

I have to agree with this. Capricorn is my favorite CW but it sucks horribly and can't be used competitively Unhappy

Oh well, I'll just keep it looking nice.
??? Capricorne's OK... I mean it's not horrible like Gil. Is it? I just basically skipped over the Capricorne CW when my BB-102 arrived... I didn't examine it closely or anything.
(May. 02, 2011  12:24 AM)Mr. N Wrote: ??? Capricorne's OK... I mean it's not horrible like Gil. Is it? I just basically skipped over the Capricorne CW when my BB-102 arrived... I didn't examine it closely or anything.

It certainly isn't good. But it is nice looking.
(May. 02, 2011  1:55 AM)Omega12 Wrote: It certainly isn't good.

Just wondering if there has been any tests to back that statement up.
(May. 02, 2011  2:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  1:55 AM)Omega12 Wrote: It certainly isn't good.

Just wondering if there has been any tests to back that statement up.
To be truthful, I have really never seen full testings on the Capricorn CW. Some to look into...
i was looking at myself as a beyblader and i was thinking "i am a kenny!"

by that i mean, i know allot about beyblades and such, but when it comes to beybattles i am kinda bad (the fact that all i have is a hasbro stadium to practice in, and i have outclassed parts may have something to do with it)

i am sorry if there is a thread that this should of gone in, but i haven't seen any like so
;_; Lost my Hell Kerbecs. I am actually pretty sad I loved that little spinning top.<<<< I have no Life.
Parts I would love to see in random boosters:

R145
Mercury metal wheel(So someone will finally test it)
Wheels from the metal system just to mix it up like Virgo and
W105 (just to make things interesting and new)
some of the clear wheels we don't have many recolours of like Pegasis II, Virgo,
230!

Also is it just me or would it have made total sense to include the kerbecs clear wheel in BB-109 so you could make a full Hell Kerbecs from the parts in the random booster.
I think a MF-H was included with that Hell Kerbecs.... Uncertain

I personally would love to see a full Pre-HWS Booster just to mix it up.
i would like a rubber bottom to have the rubber a differnt colour from red (not yellow or orange)