Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:22 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: I was just thinking that you could probably make LRF with an LF, by coating it with the same rubber, it'll be the same piece.

their would be a weight difrence and eventually the rubber would wear off.
A slightly, very small, maybe .10 gram diff? And All rubber wears out.
There is another random booster due for June/July. Thoughts on what it might contain?

Personally, I think there could be a Big Bang Pegasus recolour, as with RB vol.3 and stardust pegasus Smile
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: A slightly, very small, maybe .10 gram diff? And All rubber wears out.

yes but i mean completely back to plastic since its coated.my rf has be use alot and i dont see platic sticken out so a rubber tip is 100% rubber but if you coat a plastic tip with rubber the rubber will wear down back to plastic
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:29 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: A slightly, very small, maybe .10 gram diff? And All rubber wears out.

yes but i mean completely back to plastic since its coated.my rf has be use alot and i dont see platic sticken out so a rubber tip is 100% rubber but if you coat a plastic tip with rubber the rubber will wear down back to plastic

Could end up like a very poor CS if the rubber wore down, so if it was CLF, there would be little rubber to grip the stadium floor.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:44 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:29 PM)omegazero Wrote:

Could end up like a very poor CS if the rubber wore down, so if it was CLF, there would be little rubber to grip the stadium floor.

thats what i was thinking at first so imagin a cs with a lf inthe middle.illegal part makers get right on it
Aww, but i'll still try that. I am not gonna buy that Meteo L Drago set for 50 bucks. No way hozay. I'll just be a boss and use my method.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:56 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Aww, but i'll still try that. I am not gonna buy that Meteo L Drago set for 50 bucks. No way hozay. I'll just be a boss and use my method.

First obstacle, how are you surpossed to get then rubber to coat it in the first place?
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:11 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:56 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Aww, but i'll still try that. I am not gonna buy that Meteo L Drago set for 50 bucks. No way hozay. I'll just be a boss and use my method.

First obstacle, how are you surpossed to get then rubber to coat it in the first place?

Let alone convince WBO judges to let you use it.
(Apr. 27, 2011  9:28 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: There is another random booster due for June/July. Thoughts on what it might contain?

Personally, I think there could be a Big Bang Pegasus recolour, as with RB vol.3 and stardust pegasus Smile

I believe that RBV8's prize bey will be inspired by Jupiter/Zeus.
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:33 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  10:11 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
Let alone convince WBO judges to let you use it.
Well that's a brick wall, as that would never happen, as its an illegal mod, but it would be cool for free play.

If I helped host (or host) I wouldn't allow it
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/entry-10872912340.html

Someone translate this, right now!

Planets and Greek gods for Beys? That's wonderful!

Not to mention an extra long F:D to make my day.

Edit - Sorry if this is just the guy brainstorming ideas for Beys or something.
I'm really confused to what the heck is going on in that FD photo...
That plastic SF in the FGrin super long picture looks sooooo verrryyyy aawwwkkkwwaarrrddd, if you catch my drift. -waits for awkward comments-
With that and HF, there would be alot of babies...
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That plastic SF in the FGrin super long picture looks sooooo verrryyyy aawwwkkkwwaarrrddd, if you catch my drift. "\me" trollfaces and waits for awkward comments.

It's not awkward. You're just an idiot.
Someone calling Ga'hooleone an idiot? Even jokingly? Never thought I'd see the day...
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:31 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:29 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That plastic SF in the FGrin super long picture looks sooooo verrryyyy aawwwkkkwwaarrrddd, if you catch my drift. "\me" trollfaces and waits for awkward comments.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG Iceburn
I know that Google Translate is unreliable, but I just translated the whole page if anyone's interested.
Can someone explain what's he talking about? Triple Drive? Yuki?
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:37 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:31 AM)Nano Wrote:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG Iceburn

Cool That means so much coming from you.

EDIT: PLUTO?!?!?! My dream has come true.
I could not understand any of that...
me neither that looks like complete gibrish sorta i mean what is that stuff saying
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:54 AM)omegazero Wrote: me neither that looks like complete gibrish sorta i mean what is that stuff saying

I sometimes think the same thing while reading some of your posts. Along with a lot of other peoples posts.

I finally battled in a BB-10. It felt so good ^___^
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:58 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:54 AM)omegazero Wrote: me neither that looks like complete gibrish sorta i mean what is that stuff saying

I sometimes think the same thing while reading some of your posts. Along with a lot of other peoples posts.

well sorry i have a spelling and grammer problem.and BB-10is a attack stadium right lucky i want to fight in one.
(Apr. 28, 2011  1:02 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:58 AM)Nano Wrote:

well sorry i have a spelling and grammer problem.and BB-10is a attack stadium right lucky i want to fight in one.

Just use periods more often. Your spelling is alright.

BB-10 is bigger then what I expected. I still need to get used to it. Most of the time my LLD just bounces out after landing.