Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:19 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:08 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: I finally masterd the sliding shot!!!!!!!

LOL, that took me like an hour.

Then you didn't master it. I think most Bladers won't master it. Learning it isn't the same as mastering it (which I would say is being able to do it with the same result every single time).
Libra was banned for wbo tournament play. Not takra tomy or wbba play.
Libra was banned y WBBA with MF and tracks which weigh more than 2 grams
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Libra was banned y WBBA with MF and tracks which weigh more than 2 grams

There was nothing about Tracks that weigh more than two grams ... Where did you hear that ?

TAKARA-TOMY had some events where Libra could not be used with a Metal Face, and every event had a 47 grams weight limit.
im buisy making my Hell wheel silver with gold engravings, then ill ge RBV7 to get the clear bd145 and DS lol, this bey will be the Crystal Kerbecs Callum6939 version Joyful_2 my dreams coming together now
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Libra was banned y WBBA with MF and tracks which weigh more than 2 grams

They had a weight restriction. Not a specific ban on libra. But it really only applied to libra since i don't think there were any other combos that actually reached that limit.
Libra + Metal Face was specifically banned though
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:36 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: but now it is ok with WBBA

Yes ... Read around.
Yes, as they abolished the weight limit and then basalt was released

Edit: beaten lol
To tell you the truth, it feels good to se a WBO pioneer posting back again, since I joined last summer =D sorry just had to get that out. Plus BD145 IS HARD to use for attack. Look below my av. What does it say? Thats why I need to master BD145 with RF/R2F _-_
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:45 PM)®otation Wrote: To tell you the truth, it feels good to se a WBO pioneer posting back again, since I joined last summer =D sorry just had to get that out. Plus BD145 IS HARD to use for attack. Look below my av. What does it say? Thats why I need to master BD145 with RF/R2F _-_

im pretty good with BD for attack, also you will soon get better with it oh 'King of Attack' lol, i tend to use gravity or meteo with the BD when practicing, but Hell my fav in normal when i want more metal contact
I'm not really sure why I am posting lately haha
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm not really sure why I am posting lately haha

yeah i was wondering what was up with all the posts, maybe your bey spirit is reigniting

i randomly put a smiley-face sticker on my metalface, MF Dark Happy 125S oh yeah!
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:45 PM)®otation Wrote: To tell you the truth, it feels good to se a WBO pioneer posting back again, since I joined last summer =D sorry just had to get that out. Plus BD145 IS HARD to use for attack. Look below my av. What does it say? Thats why I need to master BD145 with RF/R2F _-_
Certainly you are king of the attack types at home. As for BD145LRF/R2F/RF, why is it so difficult for you, what problems are you running into. (I didn't even know there were problems..) The best advice without diagnosis is definitely practicing your sliding shoot.

(Apr. 25, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm not really sure why I am posting lately haha

Antique Face #29.
I wouldn't mind playing a bit again, but I can't afford to get into it hardcore anymore haha

However I won't enter Beyblade Crusade, I want to keep my legendary record.
What legendary record? By not showing up and keep everyone in suspense?
LeeDraciel is lengendary.... ( ._.)

Dan, Im still working on it. Plus its an fresh R2F since my basalt broke the other one. So yah its been tough Dx
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: I mean they have Phantom Fox MS in Heavy Metal System, so why not in Metal Fight Beyblade?

Phantom Fox is Far from being considered apart of the second Beyblade toyline.
The original Beyblade Series is owned my someone else.
The Series we're in now is a totally different thing.
It is advised no one says "Well why don't we have ___ if HMS has ___?"
Well, I've only ever entered one WBO tournament (since I was too busy hosting the big ones) and I won it. I'd prefer to keep it that way.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I've only ever entered one WBO tournament (since I was too busy hosting the big ones) and I won it. I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Then why no Beypoints?
Oh ok I understand. Yah I get it. For the 'founder' of WBO. You're prolly beyblade's No.1 since YOU bought it back and been known from North America to Japan. All over. So yah you're like an undercover celeb.
Idk... a "legendary record" isn't very legendary if it's only one tournament... but, then again, it's the king of comedy and blading BeyBrad. He IS a legend.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:05 AM)®otation Wrote: Oh ok I understand. Yah I get it. For the 'founder' of WBO. You're prolly beyblade's No.1 since YOU bought it back and been known from North America to Japan. All over. So yah you're like an undercover celeb.

He didn't buy Beyblade. He kept it alive after it ended.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:05 AM)®otation Wrote: Oh ok I understand. Yah I get it. For the 'founder' of WBO. You're prolly beyblade's No.1 since YOU bought it back and been known from North America to Japan. All over. So yah you're like an undercover celeb.

The bolded is a perfect Sig.
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:29 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:18 AM)Nano Wrote:

The bolded is a perfect Sig.

Eh? I don't see how...