Beyblade Random Thoughts

but what i want is a fox not wolf or anything else...
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah i did

and i know, that wall was like a foot high, it was caused by an insane recoil
Well damn. What was your opponent using?

(Apr. 25, 2011  3:02 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:48 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Bey Brad, when will Takaratomy be making a Beyblade based on the Vulpecula constellation? coz I love foxes.

before you were born

well, I know that in the HMS series there is Phantom Fox, but what I mean is to have a fox beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade series because it is not fair to see only Beat Lynx (the Lynx beyblade) in MFB released.
Brad works for Takara Tomy directly so he will always know when Beyblades are released. That's why he lives in Canada.

Seriously, what did you expect him to tell you?
OK fine, we are actually causing a lot of SPAM. Don't worry, once in a blue moon, the TTians would make a fox bey for you. As Bey Brad said, it was before you born, MFB type Fox would be released when you quit blading (just joking).

EDIT: This was directed to BEY TRACKER
sigh, do you mean I will only have to wait for TakaraTomy to release a MFB beyblade when they wanted to?
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:14 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: sigh, do you mean I will only have to wait for TakaraTomy to release a MFB beyblade when they wanted to?

Like everyone else has been doing for years ? Yes.
thanks, but it was only my last and only request for TakaraTomy, nothing else. I am just too interested in foxes. btw, Janstarblast, why did you say that it is a rare event/ occasion that TT would make A MFB fox beyblade?
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:14 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: sigh, do you mean I will only have to wait for TakaraTomy to release a MFB beyblade when they wanted to?

Well, then go ahead and appeal for a fox bey in front of their factory. They will surely make one. Also, do you expect that TT will make a bey for each and every constellation? Well, they surely will, but first they are making the ones based on famous constellations.
They are also making some based on Gods. The latest constellation bey that is expected to be released is based on Orion, I think. I read it somewhere, but yes, its a rumor.
oh man, it will take a long time to wait, or maybe the next couple of episdoes as there are still some people in the MFB 4D opening song which is blacked colored--not shown..so, waiting is the only way..for sure, I am getting Beat Lynx, I love beyblades based on animals..
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:22 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: oh man, it will take a long time to wait, or maybe the next couple of episdoes as there are still some people in the MFB 4D opening song which is blacked colored--not shown..so, waiting is the only way..for sure, I am getting Beat Lynx, I love beyblades based on animals..

Majority of HWSs and all 4Ds currently released are animals,you know.
ok, here is the link for all 88 constellations. http://www.dibonsmith.com/graphics.htm
just wondering which ones haven't been done yet...
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:27 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: ok, here is the link for all 88 constellations. http://www.dibonsmith.com/graphics.htm
just wondering which ones haven't been done yet...

more than half of them haven't been done.

EDIT: Also, there are not even 88 different MFBs yet...
As of now, 30 of them done and 58 of them not yet done. it's really a long long way to go...
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:01 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: well, i counted that 58 of them are still not yet done as of now. it's really a long long way to go...

Do I need to spell it out to you? W-e d-o-n-t c-a-r-e
We all want a certain constellation to be made, but we don't keep on SPAMing a topic with it.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:04 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:01 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: well, i counted that 58 of them are still not yet done as of now. it's really a long long way to go...

Do I need to spell it out to you? W-e d-o-n-t c-a-r-e
We all want a certain constellation to be made, but we don't keep on SPAMing a topic with it.

Finally, I get some support. BTW, if Beat is heavy, then will it replace Basalt in the Max series?
Janstarblast it might be possible. who knows? btw, sorry for stressing a lot for the constellation issue, i over-talked about it...
i dougt beat will replace basalt, beats shape looks to have more recoil, and resembles vulcan, so it could probably be good for attack
yeah, but Basalt is max series for its weight, and not for defense. I agree its the best Defense wheel at the moment, but still.
Basalt wont be replaced for a while imo, unless it gets banned of course
well, if TT can produce a metal wheel, then why would they banned it? if they dint agree to make it legal, i doubt it will even be released.
*cough* *cough* looks like somebody forgot Libra...
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: *cough* *cough* looks like somebody forgot Libra...

yes, it was once banned but now it is legal again.
thanks to Basalt. That's what I think.
I finally masterd the sliding shot!!!!!!! Yay me. had to get that out. sorry...... yeah, i dont quite get how a wheel is released and then banned..... but its legal now right? so i guess it doesnt matter....
I know that. Its been a century since Libra was legal...
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:08 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: I finally masterd the sliding shot!!!!!!!

LOL, that took me like an hour.