Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nowhere. It had Sol Blaze and Dark Poseidon. I like Dark Poseidon's Color Scheme, but too bad it's pretty much worthless just because of the dark metal wheel.
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I edited my previous post, also, hah.

I guess that the planets sort of have to be together? So that means that Orion's going to be an antagonist?
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:28 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Poseidon. Which was already "done", with the movie ...

There was a movie? Where have I been???

Sarcasm again? If not, it's the movie about Sol Blaze. We should really get back on topic...

Sorry if i double post, but i believe this thread can't get off topic, as it is in random thoughts...
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:31 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:28 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:27 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Poseidon. Which was already "done", with the movie ...

There was a movie? Where have I been???

Sarcasm again? If not, it's the movie about Sol Blaze. We should really get back on topic...

Sorry if i double post, but i believe this thread can't get off topic, as it is in random thoughts...

But this is random thoughts on the hobby, not the anime/manga.
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:42 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry if this has been posted already, but BB-113 is Saturn (Kronos), BB-114 is Mars (Ares), BB-116 RBV8 is Jupiter (Zeus), and BB-118 is Orion. I got those from takunanabey's thingy on the right side. Don't know what that's called. Oh, and Google Translate.

Is BB-114 really called "Mars"?
I would hope so since they can't have anything named Ares.
(Apr. 25, 2011  1:49 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Is BB-114 really called "Mars"?
I would hope so since they can't have anything named Ares.

Those are not the official names obviously, just what the Beyblades should be inspired from.
Kai-V, I am always wondering why in the Metal Fight Beyblade series, there is not a beyblade that is based on the fox constellation---Vulpecula.. I mean they have Phantom Fox MS in Heavy Metal System, so why not in Metal Fight Beyblade? I am not happy with TakaraTomy's decisions atm. Should I contact TakaraTomy and spread my words?
(Apr. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, I am always wondering why in the Metal Fight Beyblade series, there is not a beyblade that is based on the fox constellation---Vulpecula.. I mean they have Phantom Fox MS in Heavy Metal System, so why not in Metal Fight Beyblade? I am not happy with TakaraTomy's decisions atm. Should I contact TakaraTomy and spread my words?

they probably will release one as they are basing the theme mostly on consterlations, you never know they could be designing it soon.
Callum6939, I seriously want a Fox beyblade, even if it is in the 4D series. just really need one.
I had a dream last night where I won the Beyblade World Championships with 10b Bistool.

(lol, there are kids here who won't know what this thing is)
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I had a dream last night where I won the Beyblade World Championships with 10b Bistool.

Sad part is, it's already been done. Uncertain
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I had a dream last night where I won the Beyblade World Championships with 10b Bistool.

Sad part is, it's already been done. Uncertain

Ha Ha Ha! I think Bey Brad was the one who discovered this combo... amirite?
I don't know if it was exclusively mine, pretty sure Anubis and I had the same idea at the same time. I remember we were talking about 4layers over AIM and came up with this.

Man, good times Unhappy
I know Kenta used it in the World Championships because he beat me with it.

Noland pretty much dominated with that combo for whatever reason. Pretty sure it was this because he used a compact and a bistrool AR and thrashed everyone (this was when V2 and G blades were hard to find in the US)
AFAIK he was using Bistool 10heavy Metal Ball Base? Pretty sure he got it from OtC as afaik I was the first one to post/use this combo (same with Galeon + those parts)
Bey Brad, when will Takaratomy be making a Beyblade based on the Vulpecula constellation? coz I love foxes.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:48 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Bey Brad, when will Takaratomy be making a Beyblade based on the Vulpecula constellation? coz I love foxes.

Hmmm..... I never knew Bey Brad works for Takara Tomy, and is allowed to share their secrets...
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:48 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Bey Brad, when will Takaratomy be making a Beyblade based on the Vulpecula constellation? coz I love foxes.

before you were born
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: AFAIK he was using Bistool 10heavy Metal Ball Base? Pretty sure he got it from OtC as afaik I was the first one to post/use this combo (same with Galeon + those parts)
I don't think he was during the World Championships because that was my combo and I was annihilated. I'd also like to point out that MBB sucks in hasbro's *amazing* finals dish (spinning center) because it's a defensive base, not a stamina base. I could be wrong. The only person who would know for sure is Shawn, the West Coast Champion.

I'm not sure if someone told me to switch to Bistool's AR because I wasn't talking to Evan yet, but I used Bistool 10h MBB during NAC/WC and I used Dranzer F AR with 10B MBB during ECC.

This was, of course, in the time where nearly everyone believed in Beyblades as partners and reluctantly switched beys.
Quote:This was, of course, in the time where nearly everyone believed in Beyblades as partners and reluctantly switched beys.

LOL

Yeah the finals dish was annoying as hell. I've battled in it a few times. Mostly just used 10b Bistool and prayed. I remember in my first tournament ever my bey got knocked at least ten feet out of that thing, it was crazy.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

before you were born

well, I know that in the HMS series there is Phantom Fox, but what I mean is to have a fox beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade series because it is not fair to see only Beat Lynx (the Lynx beyblade) in MFB released.
C'mon dude, we already saw some other dogs (fox is a dog) in MFB. We saw Wolf, based on Lupus, I believe and we also got Kerbecs, based on Kerberous (don't mind the spelling)
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:This was, of course, in the time where nearly everyone believed in Beyblades as partners and reluctantly switched beys.

LOL

Yeah the finals dish was annoying as hell. I've battled in it a few times. Mostly just used 10b Bistool and prayed. I remember in my first tournament ever my bey got knocked at least ten feet out of that thing, it was crazy.
...how? Hasbro stadium walls are higher than the Berlin Wall.

Did you have to use the ramp? They made us use the ramp in the finals.
yeah i did

and i know, that wall was like a foot high, it was caused by an insane recoil
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:02 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

before you were born

well, I know that in the HMS series there is Phantom Fox, but what I mean is to have a fox beyblade in Metal Fight Beyblade series because it is not fair to see only Beat Lynx (the Lynx beyblade) in MFB released.

What do you mean ? There is Wolf,Unicorn,Pegasus,Dragon,Crab,Phoenix,Maiden,Lion,Centaur,Bull etc.