Beyblade Random Thoughts

I would like 230 and Basalt. If 7 Had them It would be the Perfect Booster.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I would like 230 and Basalt. If 7 Had them It would be the Perfect Booster.

Oh, I forgot 230. You know, we should just tell TT our MFB staples, and have them put it in a "Ultra Deck Set", or a "Ultimate Reshuffle Set Top-Tier Version". It would be expensive though, and TT would never agree on it. We need to get people in Japan to use our combos, so TT will officially release them. That's what they did with the Super Deck Set.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:32 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: CH120? Eh much better parts to go in a booster. Personally I would like to see 230 and R145 in a random booster. Tbh my greatest dream is for them to do some recolours of the metal system cause we only got 2 and they only did recolours of like 8 beys. Also they're impossible to find and expensive.

Then what would the prize Bey be? I think TT has stopped making new Metal System Beys.

I don't know. Also I know they've stopped making new ones. I just wish we had some easily obtainable recolours of the metal system blades. I know full well that it's probably never gonna happen.
id love it there could be a beyblade that when you battle if you launch it hard enough it turns into a fire ball xD [woah.... slipknot, irn bru and skittles give me messed up idea's....Chocked i thourgh on sharpening my wolf so its like sharp blades Chocked_2] but yea that would be awesome
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:38 AM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: id love it there could be a beyblade that when you battle if you launch it hard enough it turns into a fire ball xD [woah.... slipknot, irn bru and skittles give me messed up idea's....Chocked i thourgh on sharpening my wolf so its like sharp blades Chocked_2] but yea that would be awesome

Force it to spin left, so it will at least make a dent in the opponent's Metal Wheel.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:34 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:33 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I would like 230 and Basalt. If 7 Had them It would be the Perfect Booster.

Oh, I forgot 230. You know, we should just tell TT our MFB staples, and have them put it in a "Ultra Deck Set", or a "Ultimate Reshuffle Set Top-Tier Version".

lol i made that up in my head to
i made it have 4 beys in it lolz
if u want ill tell u the beys i thought of ???
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:44 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:34 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

Oh, I forgot 230. You know, we should just tell TT our MFB staples, and have them put it in a "Ultra Deck Set", or a "Ultimate Reshuffle Set Top-Tier Version".

lol i made that up in my head to
i made it have 3 beys in it lolz
if u want ill tell u the beys i thought of ???

Full Beys:
Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Vulcan Horuseus, Hell Kerbecs, Burn (MOLD 1) Phoenix, Earth (MOLD 1) Aquila, Virgo (5-MIN), Libra, Earth (MOLD 2) Virgo, Basalt Horogium, Libra, Killer Gemios ,Dark Bull, Wind/Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer

Spare Parts:

85XF, 90WF/MF, 100RSF, D125CS, 145WB, 230WD, C145S, T125RS, 105RF, W105R²F, DF105LRF, 145D, *insert track here*PD

Accesories:

BB-36 X 2
BB-84 X 2
BB-85 X 2

3 3-Segment Launcher Grip with Beylauncher, Beylauncher LR, Beylauncher L with longer strings than Hasbro String Launcher Red Metallic Version. 3 Beylauncher Suspensions.

I think that's about it. TT would never release it, and if they did, it would be like 50000 yen.
(Apr. 22, 2011  12:58 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Full Beys:
Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Vulcan Horuseus, Hell Kerbecs, Burn (MOLD 1) Phoenix, Earth (MOLD 1) Aquila, Virgo (5-MIN), Libra, Earth (MOLD 2) Virgo, Basalt Horogium, Libra, Killer Gemios ,Dark Bull, Wind/Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer

Spare Parts:

85XF, 90WF/MF, 100RSF, D125CS, 145WB, 230WD, C145S, T125RS, 105RF, W105R²F, DF105LRF, 145D, *insert track here*PD

Accesories:

BB-36 X 2
BB-84 X 2
BB-85 X 2

3 3-Segment Launcher Grip with Beylauncher, Beylauncher LR, Beylauncher L with longer strings than Hasbro String Launcher Red Metallic Version. 3 Beylauncher Suspensions.

I think that's about it. TT would never release it, and if they did, it would be like 50000 yen.
HOLY NOSH NISH lolz thats alot of beys????
lol here was mine
Shining Quetzacoatl 80XRF ( shining, a hybrid version of quetz wheel, mix between vulcan and lighting)(Xtreme Rubber Flat)
Severe Ophiuchus AH145-180 RB (severe is like basalt, but doesnt have the 'staircase" CHUNK OUT , armor height 145- 180(a bit like th170, but much stronger, bit like AD but can change height) rubber ball)
Shurono Cygnus FS145MD ( shurono, bit like earth but more rounded out, like burn, Feather slicer, bit like AD but wider, with 2 wide fangs, can pull out feathers for wider defence, metal defence, a high stamina tip, with no balance problems)
Seroph Trianguim 95WFS (seroph, same shape as L drago but right spin, Wide Flat Sharp)

segment launcher grip, beylauncher, metal face, metal face- 2
spare parts
230CS, GB145RS,85R2F,90RF,100SF,105FS,AD145WD,DF145PD
accessories
launcher rubbers X3 launcher grip rubbers x1

that was mine lolz, yurs seem better
Too bad that you actually made some of those yourself and thus can't belong in a Reshuffle set...
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Too bad that you actually made some of those yourself and thus can't belong in a Reshuffle set...

i know, they would appear in the show first ......
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I think it's a bit stupid to have another time blade so soon. It's only 9 releases ofter horogium. Will this be released with BB-112 in May?

I already posted when BB-113 comes out, and when BB-112 does ...

th!nk Wrote:Then again, are direct representations of death acceptable in Japan? I know in japanese, they taught us to use Yon instead of Shi for 4, as Shi is also the word for Death (or similar to it, I forget).

Yes, I think they are a lot more acceptable there.

Uwik Wrote:It could be the first for TT releasing a starter without basing it on a constellation. Kronos is a God (Zeus' father). He carries a sickle (thus scythe) for harvesting.

It could be the start of many wonderful god series beyblades to come... maybe?

Kronos is based on Saturn ...

Actually, Saturn is based on Kronos, since the Romans adopted Greek culture for themselves, and Saturn is the Roman name for it. Plus, Kronos is a Titan, who uses his father's scythe in battle after chopping his father up into 1000 pieces and casting him into Tartarus. How ironic that Zeus did the exact same thing to Kronos.
I'm hosting my own tournament tommorow, and this is the first time my friends will be using the TT Attack Stadium, so they'll be using the things that are effective only in Hasbro stadiums. The WBO has influenced me so much. 2 months ago, me and my friends thought that Dark smashes thing out of the stadium. I'm pretty much guarenteed to win this, since one of my friends said that he was using Rock Wolf 100WD. He won the last JARMMI tournament with that.
There is a rumour that Scythe/Size Kronos has the heaviest weight ...
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is a rumour that Scythe/Size Kronos has the heaviest weight ...

so now we have a basalt killer?????
They just love to completely destroy the point of the maximum series don't they? My Basalt is coming tomorrow and this is announced? ;_; First BBP taking away Hell's width, and this possibly outweighing Basalt. Is this an evolution of Hologium? Seeing the relation and all.
Ooooh. That Definitely is a Possibility.
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:42 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: They just love to completely destroy the point of the maximum series don't they? My Basalt is coming tomorrow and this is announced? ;_; First BBP taking away Hell's width, and this possibly outweighing Basalt. Is this an evolution of Hologium? Seeing the relation and all.

BBP size makes sense,due to the fact it absorbs Hell Kerbecs Power within the manga.
I Know what your getting at though

I'm hoping this isn't an evolution.
I Love clocks,Horogium is my second favorite clear wheel due to that.

It may be just me..But all these releases seem..Sped up
That would have to be one of the best events ever :

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/business/eve...k_002.html

The first attraction is a Beyblade-related game of "Blader Pinball".
The second one is "Bey Sky Tree".
The third is "Blader Billiard". And the fourth is of course the Bey Ta 2 Go machine.

The worst is that it is really an official event by TAKARA-TOMY.
How do you win those attractions, and what are the prizes?
Beyblade Battle Gym. Hah, sounds like fun Tongue_out
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:25 AM)Hero Wrote: How do you win those attractions, and what are the prizes?

It is a Beyblade Battle Training Gym, so it does not seem to have any prizes or winners. They might give just a WBBA recolour, or nothing ...
Found my beloved Storm Aquario under my bed, which kept me from bringing it during the Heaven-Shattering tournament. The sticker on the Facebolt took massive damage, and half of it seemed to have been ripped off when it went under the bed. I cleaned off the adhesive and gunk, but...god...my bed did that?
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:57 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Found my beloved Storm Aquario under my bed, which kept me from bringing it during the Heaven-Shattering tournament. The sticker on the Facebolt took massive damage, and half of it seemed to have been ripped off when it went under the bed. I cleaned off the adhesive and gunk, but...god...my bed did that?

Maybe it was your dog. Some dogs find Beyblades very tasty.
Yeah, my rare battle droid action figure got eaten by my friends lab about 5 years back or so.
Whoopee!!!!! Finally I got myself a LLD! Awesome! I needed it, as I have a tourney soon enough... Gosh, I was lucky! At midnight I was roaming around in a mall with my father... Soon, I found a toy section. I ran away, while my father went to the counter. We had come with limited amount of money, as we had come after making a list. I hadn't decided about a bey yet... Still, I was lucky, as there was a Rs 50 (little more than $1) discount on beyblades! So, I got my best beyblade!