Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Or you could just wait and buy the sonokong starter like pretty much everyone does with every random booster. Makes a lot more sense.

I can't wait, and RBV7 parts are just too good to miss!
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:13 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Or you could just wait and buy the sonokong starter like pretty much everyone does with every random booster. Makes a lot more sense.

Not really? People like me take Enjoyement from the Suspense of RB's Just buying the Prize bey is Just annoying. I mean it's fine for something Like Grand Ketos. But if you dont have to I normall dont do it.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:58 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Not really? People like me take Enjoyement from the Suspense of RB's Just buying the Prize bey is Just annoying. I mean it's fine for something Like Grand Ketos. But if you dont have to I normall dont do it.

Says the kid with a good amount money and free range over his credit card...

If I had the money, I would buy 5 RB7's. I like the suspense of opening up one, when I know I might of juts waisted my money.
Nah. Its a debit Card I don't spend anymore than I have.
I work for my money. I dont get it handed to me. I don't get pocket money.

Anyway.

I have decided to Introduce my Friend to Beyblade. He lives nearby so I am really Excited to have a Friend that Plays.

I will be his teacher so he doesn't sign up and Spread Noobyness.
I don't have any Friends that play Smile so I cant Wait.
the same thing happond to me there used to be no one around my area that played then i introduced my neighbour to beyblade he loved it he only had 1 but he got bored of it after a few weeks and went back to black ops ( i play that alot ) but he moved like a week ago Confused
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:42 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I have decided to Introduce my Friend to Beyblade. He lives nearby so I am really Excited to have a Friend that Plays.

I will be his teacher so he doesn't sign up and Spread Noobyness.
I don't have any Friends that play Smile so I cant Wait.

I should try to get one of my friends to play. She does like shiny things...

I ofter find myself hand spinning a Beyblade when I'm bored. Screw looks all cool, add the light from the computer, and it looks pwetty :3 I'm just afraid it will ruin my tips.
Not if it's on your hand, especially the MS or MB tip. Although a rubber tip might.

When you buy your friend a bey they have nothing to do with it besides use it or throw it into a wall laughing, either way it's fun eh?
Yeah I think it'd be Great to have someone just to call over.
They could have parts that You dont have. I think it would be cool to have someone to understand.
I have lots of friends that like Beyblade, so I just borrow parts when necessary. Now I need an extra Basalt to test Tornado Stallers against Tanks.
My friend is almost fluent in Beyblade talk. I talk to him about Beyblade all the time. But there's one thing that sets us apart when it comes to Beyblade, he believes in physics, I believe in pure skill and teirs.
It requires both skill and tier-ty to have a good combo which would = good physics right?
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:02 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: It requires both skill and tier-ty to have a good combo which would = good physics right?

Physics hate me for some odd reason. That's why I prefer skill and tiers over it.

I call my MF Leone 90RF Sheila because it's like a little tank. It blows through everything for some reason.
Your "Little friend" eh? Leone is quite the "mauler" in a good amount of cases.

I'd use D125 instead of 90 at least.

Or just replace it with R 145 or H 145.
(Need to get this out of my system)

I think Legend Bey's is a pretty cool guy, eh, more or less fails on several levels and I can only order them online as it seems. Doesn't afraid of anything....

Sorry, I guess I am still frustrated that the legend beys are more or less an online investment for me since the Metal Masters are nearing their release.
...I really am not sure what you just said. Would you mind revising your statement?
I translated my statement, an artifact of being stir-crazy or whatever the heck that is.

COMPENSATION THOUGHT:

I really wanna see F:S On Basalt.
I think that you should just save your money until the metal masters arrive, seeing as though the weights of the legend beys are much less than the PWS ones that they have been cloned into "redubbed' imposters.
I don't know why, but when I don't use a Metal Face on my LLD, I feel so... naked. It just doesn't feel right when it's not on.

ANYWAYS
I think I've found my tank. MF Leone T125MF. I shall call her SHEILA!
Wasn't that your other tank's name? It doesn't matter, my "tank" is an MF LL Drago 100 RF for now.
lol it was i think my tank is MF-H lightning l drago 85 r2f (when i get lrf ima change it)
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:34 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Wasn't that your other tank's name? It doesn't matter, my "tank" is an MF LL Drago 100 RF for now.

Sheila tends to change frequently. Ya know how girls are, don't you?

I still need another name for my LLD. Maybe Puma (loving these RVB references) That, or Cabose.
Mwuhahahahahaha! Just got an awesome Earth Wheel and WD in exchange for a stupid, small page containing the names of all beyblades. My friend gave it to me! Thank you WBO, to put up a list of all the beys to date. I copied it from there! He was ready to give me his Earth Aquila 145WD, but right now, I just took Earth and WD. Also, he might give me his Basalt wheel, if I tell him the dates of the new releases!
A bit Tight? Just show him for Free.
My tank is probably my MF Gravity Perseus (attack ver.) D125RF.

I only have a stamina stadium, and it still wrecks blades XD
my tank is rock Pegasus D125 f

I have ptw, planning on getting a better arena, maybe a takara-tomy one