Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 17, 2011  3:59 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: My local Wal-Mart is still clean of Beyblades. This time literally nothing was there. Tired

My local target last time I checked had all the really bad beys (LIKE Capricorn). Only good stuff was Rock Pegasis and Flame Sag. 2 pack and Fury Cap. I know there must be Bladers here.
(Apr. 17, 2011  3:59 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: My local Wal-Mart is still clean of Beyblades. This time literally nothing was there. Tired

same with sainsburys
That's at least a good sign for my town (The bladers thing), but I still have more or less collected my Legend Series from online ordering.
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:10 PM)U JELLY BORT? Wrote: That's at least a good sign for my town (The bladers thing), but I still have more or less collected my Legend Series from online ordering.

I go to smyths to buy my blades, just got poison serpent there
Come to think of it, the only place I was able to get Beyblades I actually want to collect right away was Walgreens. That's really sad considering that Beyblades were a dime a dozen back in the hey day.
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:25 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Metal Masters seriously Look Sick.

I will buy this if it is Under $50. http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...ttle_1.jpg

I wonder how the Battle Cores will Fair.....

But Galaxy Peg and Meteo L drago Look Sick.

The Stadium looks Fail Whale Performance Wise but It looks Cool and I would love to Test it out.

Even the Launchers look Hot.

I'm going to buy it just because the re-colors are so super smexy. Look at the MLD, who doesn't want that smexy thing??? These two Beys are going right on my wall when I buy them ^__^
The recolours in that set look really good unlike in the SVS where they looked awful.
Unfortunately for me who has no access to TT beys I'm going to have to use those recolours just like the SVS. *Sigh* My uncles going to Japan in October and I wanna get some stuff, namely 4D beys and RBV7, but I can't go T^T The rubber on L Drago II doesnt wear out or lose colour right?
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:19 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Unfortunately for me who has no access to TT beys I'm going to have to use those recolours just like the SVS. *Sigh* My uncles going to Japan in October and I wanna get some stuff, namely 4D beys and RBV7, but I can't go T^T The rubber on L Drago II doesnt wear out or lose colour right?

All materials which sustain impact or cause notable friction wear out.
Disregard the "wear out" part. The colour on L Drago II won't go away? Wait never mind. I was just reminded of RF. My bad XD
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:19 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Unfortunately for me who has no access to TT beys I'm going to have to use those recolours just like the SVS. *Sigh* My uncles going to Japan in October and I wanna get some stuff, namely 4D beys and RBV7, but I can't go T^T The rubber on L Drago II doesnt wear out or lose colour right?

You win the awesome award.

I'm surprised Hasbro is releasing R2F. I wasn't expecting them to.
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:52 PM)Nano Wrote:

i was hoping they would release it since i cant get beys of the internet hasbro actually made me more happy.

Why wouldn't they? They haven't drastically altered any other parts or not released them. I mean there's 90 but Galaxy Pegasis will be in the anime so they're bound to release it.

Shush Nano. Go back to worshipping Haruhi Suzumiya. Anyway I wonder how those Battle cores will be like. *cough* Horrible *cough* Those recolours and launchers are melting my eyes because of their BEASTLINESS.
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why wouldn't they? They haven't drastically altered any other parts or not released them. I mean there's 90 but Galaxy Pegasis will be in the anime so they're bound to release it.

It's Hasbro, I don't expect much from them anyways...
dragoon ms goes for so much but i see beys that are considered a fraction of what its worth by some (driger s for example)
So you're saying a lot of people sell Dragoon MS more than things that are worth less? Your wording is quite confusing.
Despite both my wrists being sprained, I can still launch my LLD without any pain ^_____^ I'm so happy now.
You sure do love that L drago....

I'm really enjoying Beyblade at the moment. Im getting sufficient Funds for my Beyblade needs.
New stuff is coming out Everything's just Rollin fine Smile

I found a Counter to Basalt BD145z ok so Launch Basalt. Use your hands to fling it out of the stadium. Then launch a MF-H Leone H145RF. You win!
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:56 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: You sure do love that L drago....

Indeed I do.

I need a good way to earn money. I must buy that MLD URS before dimsum2u runs out.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:56 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: You sure do love that L drago....

I'm really enjoying Beyblade at the moment. Im getting sufficient Funds for my Beyblade needs.
New stuff is coming out Everything's just Rollin fine Smile

I found a Counter to Basalt BD145z ok so Launch Basalt. Use your hands to fling it out of the stadium. Then launch a MF-H Leone H145RF. You win!

Speaking of hand, once at school, a kid in my class came over, attatched his finger to a launcher, and pretended to launch it. The finger is unbeatable...
Then, everyone else did it, and it was basically a finger fight.
This may be a little random, and may not belong in this thread, but I was unsure where to put it. I've been looking around, at Toys R Us, and Target and such by me, and all of their Beyblade stuff is out of stock. All I could find, at each store, and for some reason, each store had the same ones, was, like, Cyber Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, and Lightning L Drago. Is anyone else encountering this? I am dissapoint. Hopefully WalMart has a better selection when I go tonight. T^T
I literally see nothing at the Target or Walmart, the newest two I've ever got were from Walgreens.....
Hasbro has a very difficult time keeping up with the huge demand in Beyblade. Whole countries in Europe are out of stock, not just a few stores.
Yeah I was like.

"Hey got any Beyblades?"

He's Like "No But we do sell Battle Strikers and There New and There Fresh and there All Mass-Produced."

Im Like "No Thanks"

The next Day......

Haha Gotta love the Duck Song.

Yep all Shops are Poor on Blades. Its saddening. Well at least any Good ones. I havent seen a Double Pack in Ages and I love those Recolour Babies. Unhappy((