Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 23, 2011  5:10 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:23 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote: I feel bad for bumpking, it is the worst beyblade ever and everyone makes fun of him Tongue_out

But it's rare, ain't it? I wouldn't mind owning one for collection purposes.

Really, It Is The Worst(est) Plastic Bey Ever
im sure the last newcastle tornament heart was selling one for a £1 . and anyway my friend calls beyblade bail-blades pretty weird but mind he lost all his teeth at a young age and not all of them have came back yet
I've had a breakthrough for a new system called the adaption system: the system is quite straightforward: as normal it has the metal wheel face clear track and tip, but the new part is quite clever. in parts of the metal wheels are holes. inside the holes are strong magnets. the strong magnets hold in parts of metal called the adaption chips. these chips can do different things, some increase the attack, some help make zombies, some increase defence and even stamina. there is more than one holes and in different places so you can attach different adaption chips. this is just the basic version of it but i have thought up a couple of ones:

Typhoon (shen) Lung FW120JF the shen is shaped like dragon head and goes around the edge of the wheel. this helps increase attack and if turned 90 degrees it helps defence.
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:21 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: im sure the last newcastle tornament heart was selling one for a £1 . and anyway my friend calls beyblade bail-blades pretty weird but mind he lost all his teeth at a young age and not all of them have came back yet

i live over 300 miles from newcastle, so no, i wasn't

(Mar. 23, 2011  8:15 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I've had a breakthrough for a new system called the adaption system: the system is quite straightforward: as normal it has the metal wheel face clear track and tip, but the new part is quite clever. in parts of the metal wheels are holes. inside the holes are strong magnets. the strong magnets hold in parts of metal called the adaption chips. these chips can do different things, some increase the attack, some help make zombies, some increase defence and even stamina. there is more than one holes and in different places so you can attach different adaption chips. this is just the basic version of it but i have thought up a couple of ones:

Typhoon (shen) Lung FW120JF the shen is shaped like dragon head and goes around the edge of the wheel. this helps increase attack and if turned 90 degrees it helps defence.

this doesn't belong here. if you have a good, well thought-out idea please post it in the your creations forum
That's probably why Masamune isn't a main character in 4D. He had too much fun playing with those disc blaster thingys, and Ginga left him in America.

Just kidding. It's nice to have fun.
(Mar. 23, 2011  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, according to this blog, there will actually be "Super Control Beyblades" ... I really hope TAKARA-TOMY has not become infected by Hasbro ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/entry-10838751989.html

Thinking about this again, if it were simply a way to decide when your 4D Bottom could switch to its second mode, or even back, that might be OK, although it could still involve mechanics in the Beyblade that would exclude it from actual Beyblades ... To me that would be a lot better than what Hasbro decided to do with "XTS".
Speaking of XTS, it sucks that those Tornado battlers can't be customized. Those track things looked useful. Nevertheless, I will buy 2 and test them.
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:20 AM)jfifthb Wrote: Speaking of XTS, it sucks that those Tornado battlers can't be customized. Those track things looked useful. Nevertheless, I will buy 2 and test them.

They don't look useful at all.
Well, everyone has their own opinion.
Man,my B tip got broken,it was the most powerful type of bottom for me(and no more water speeding thingamagig)

Oh,and speaking of water,just found out that the quake bottom,is BEST at water,it speeds up the,uhh,speed up the bey's,uhh,speed.(really,test it)
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:29 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Man,my B tip got broken,it was the most powerful type of bottom for me(and no more water speeding thingamagig)

Oh,and speaking of water,just found out that the quake bottom,is BEST at water,it speeds up the,uhh,speed up the bey's,uhh,speed.(really,test it)

probably because the Q has a bit missing that it could use as a propeller to speed through the water, but i belive and R2F on a left spin bey, and a LF and LRF on a right spin bey, would be faster but its not a convetional way and might reck the rubber... Pinching_eyes_2
no it wont.the rubber gets clean,to be exact(and wet)
oh,and i just found out that quake is good for water cause of the slanted thingy.its like a wheel
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:31 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: no it wont.the rubber gets clean,to be exact(and wet)

still wont risk it if i get bored i might use LF in a fun battle, hehehee
I can't wait untill metAl mAsters rc beyblades. I hear they spin and eat magic pudding at the same time, how cool is that!? You know what they say " magic pudding makes your bey spin faster" =)
You know what they say, "If you don't have anything productive to post, don't post."
I just though of using FS as a stamina tip.It is a sharp with a flat over it allowing to have balance.So,IT puld defeat stamina tips as I have see Dark Wolf DF145 FS defeating Dark Cancer CH120 SD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DdTkSI7hU
That's a pretty shady basis for an assumption like that.
Has anyone even tested FS for stamina,No?
Just because Dark Wolf sucks FS was also turned down so why not give parts a chance as ED145 is picking pace So is Bull getting defeated by numerous Clear Wheel's.
dark Wolf DF145FS beating dark cancer CH120 SD proves nothing due to the large amount of different variables.
I know that's what makes it good.
Cancer is better than Wolf for stamina.
DF145 is pretty much equal to CH120 for stamina.
FS testing required and it won.
So...........
...No.

DF145 is better than CH120, and you don't know how performance can be affected by different metal and clear wheels.
(Mar. 24, 2011  2:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: I know that's what makes it good.
Cancer is better than Wolf for stamina.
DF145 is pretty much equal to CH120 for stamina.
FS testing required and it won.
So...........

DF145 Is Much Better Than CH120 In Stamina, And Wolf Has Better Stamina than Gasher
In a testing thread DF145 got 50% against CH120 and Cancer is definitely better than Wolf.