Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's what I thought. It was even weirder when I had the barcode scanned, and it still came up 7.99.

I was pretty ticked off. I wanted that Storm Pegasus...
I Never Thought My Earth Mold 1 Is So Precious. A Kid Got Ready To Give Me 8$.
And I Said > -No- <
I Decided To Make A Lightning L Drago 230 F (RF,WF,R2F Are Too Bad) And It Did Spin Good But Lightning L Drago Is Of No Use Till There Is Another 230.
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:57 AM)X1 Wrote: Lightning L Drago Is Of No Use Till There Is Another 230.

Seriously? Are you saying Lightning L Drago is useless? It is actually one of the best attack-type beys....

Also, I think Hell Kerbecs is no longer maxmum (Big Bang and Fang are also both 50mm in diameter.)

Another thing, MF-M works the same as MF in attack (Or at least that's what I observed)
It's so precious. NOT. It's breaks easilier than Mold 2. But it doesn't come out anymore. Should of excepted that 8 bucks.

Lightning L Drago 230 F is stupid. It won't hit the other bey's metal ( unless you're VSing another 230 ) and due to the F it will lose quickly... At least put a HF on it...
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:19 AM)Delta Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:57 AM)X1 Wrote: Lightning L Drago Is Of No Use Till There Is Another 230.

Seriously? Are you saying Lightning L Drago is useless? It is actually one of the best attack-type beys....

Also, I think Hell Kerbecs is no longer maxmum (Big Bang and Fang are also both 50mm in diameter.)

Another thing, MF-M works the same as MF in attack (Or at least that's what I observed)

He meant ( I think ) he meant his combo will have no use unless another 230 comes out? or he gets it.
Earth Mold 1 is like the second best stamina wheel right after Hell with BD145
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:43 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Earth Mold 1 is like the second best stamina wheel right after Hell with BD145

Its a shame that Flame/Hell/Basalt 230CS outspin them both then.
Don't go around saying that combo is good just because you and ControL tested it.
Hell Bull BD145 WD would PWN your combo any time at any place.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Don't go around saying that combo is good just because you and ControL tested it.

I haven't done any formal testing at all. The variants have had sucess at tournaments placing 2 firsts and 2 seconds...
Also, calm down - I expected better from you.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:19 AM)Delta Blader Wrote:

I Meant The Combo Above Is Useless Till Another 230.
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:52 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Don't go around saying that combo is good just because you and ControL tested it.

I haven't done any formal testing at all. The variants have had sucess at tournaments placing 2 firsts and 2 seconds...
Also, calm down - I expected better from you.

Could you do some formal testing against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD then.
It would really show there are better stamina combo's than that.
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:22 AM)GaleForce Wrote: It's so precious. NOT. It's breaks easilier than Mold 2. But it doesn't come out anymore. Should of excepted that 8 bucks.

You have no idea what you're talking about. It is very hard to find and one of the best stamina wheels. It's better for stamina than mold 2. Kinda redundant now because of Basalt.
(Mar. 21, 2011  12:42 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Could you do some formal testing against Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD then.
It would really show there are better stamina combo's than that.

Pretty sure some testing has been done on this and 230 combo got like 70%.
Yeah, I may be late, but I think Thermal is terrible for attack. I only use Thermal as a substitute for Flame Cancer 100FS.
I really want to buy BB-107 (Big Bang Pegasis DX Set), but now with all the radioactivity being emited from the Fukushima nuclear power plant, I am a bit worried...

Is it really safe to order any products from Japan right now?
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:38 PM)Nuno Wrote: I really want to buy BB-107 (Big Bang Pegasis DX Set), but now with all the radioactivity being emited from the Fukushima nuclear power plant, I am a bit worried...

Is it really safe to order any products from Japan right now?
You know what, i was thinking exactly the same thing. I was wondering where the tt factory are located and stuff. There have been reports of radiation cantamination in milk and produce but considered not "harmful" for human consumption.
Haha, I felt the same way. I looked it up and apparently 90% of Takara-Tomy's factories are located in China, the other 10% is in Vietnam and Thailand.
Haha of course. Why didnt i think of that?

...Made in China.
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:12 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, I felt the same way. I looked it up and apparently 90% of Takara-Tomy's factories are located in China, the other 10% is in Vietnam and Thailand.

Well, Thats A relief not to be Selfish or anything. But if you would want to buy that. Would it not still be shipped from Japan. As they are sold in Japan First. Unless you are going to wait for dimsum Like me!
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)♥ Wrote: Can we keep the posts at least somewhat constructive ...

Sorry!

The other day, I tried Lightning Bull 100RF against Vulcan Horuseus uncustomized in a Hasbro stadium. I launched it, and the next thing I knew, Horuseus was spinning about 10 feet away from the stadium. I can't wait till my Burn Phoenix arrives.
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:46 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:30 AM)♥ Wrote: Can we keep the posts at least somewhat constructive ...

Sorry!

The other day, I tried Lightning Bull 100RF against Vulcan Horuseus uncustomized in a Hasbro stadium. I launched it, and the next thing I knew, Horuseus was spinning about 10 feet away from the stadium. I can't wait till my Burn Phoenix arrives.

Sorry to say but Lightning Bull is not a legal combo. Lightning was designed strictly for use with L Drago, nothing else.
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:51 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:46 AM)Mr. N Wrote:

Sorry!

Sorry to say but Lightning Bull is not a legal combo. Lightning was designed strictly for use with L Drago, nothing else.

... Which is why I put it against a Stamina combo. To actually have a Stadium Out in a Hasbro Stadium. I can't wait for MS...
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:29 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2011  8:12 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, I felt the same way. I looked it up and apparently 90% of Takara-Tomy's factories are located in China, the other 10% is in Vietnam and Thailand.

Well, Thats A relief not to be Selfish or anything. But if you would want to buy that. Would it not still be shipped from Japan. As they are sold in Japan First. Unless you are going to wait for dimsum Like me!
Akiras Daddy is, what, 800km away from the plants.
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:56 AM)Mr. N Wrote: ... Which is why I put it against a Stamina combo. To actually have a Stadium Out in a Hasbro Stadium. I can't wait for MS...

dude, i can easily get KOs and over the walls in my LF with lightning ldrago in left spin like it is supposed to
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:09 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:56 AM)Mr. N Wrote: ... Which is why I put it against a Stamina combo. To actually have a Stadium Out in a Hasbro Stadium. I can't wait for MS...

dude, i can easily get KOs and over the walls in my LF with lightning ldrago in left spin like it is supposed to

The problem is I used the BFS. I'm waiting for my Attack stadium to come...
hey guys has anybody noticed that the quetzalcoatl wheel is similar to vulcan? they have two long wing ish things and 2 little wings. Regardless of weight, would this mean that it has great attack?
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:09 AM)JCx06 Wrote: hey guys has anybody noticed that the quetzalcoatl wheel is similar to vulcan? they have two long wing ish things and 2 little wings. Regardless of weight, would this mean that it has great attack?

alot of people have noticed that, also vulcan is a top tier, and quetzalcoatl used to be vulcan replaced it Crying and quetz's small wings are to small and do not make contact, unlike vulcan's small wings they are bigger and make contact giving it some of its smash Joyful_2

Quetzalcoatl is my fav