Beyblade Random Thoughts

Today, I poked the rubber from one of my really RF's out (I still have it just in case :P), and turned it into a WHF tip. It hits into walls and pockets itself a lot, but it's not too bad. Might leave it like that.
random beyblade thought. . . .
don't know the notation for it but the metal face with plastic center and metal ring + Hell kerbecs 230CS......
omg! this thing is godlike. thank you, have a good day. bbq kitties rule.
(Mar. 10, 2011  12:06 AM)Otsu Wrote: random beyblade thought. . . .
don't know the notation for it but the metal face with plastic center and metal ring + Hell kerbecs 230CS......
omg! this thing is godlike. thank you, have a good day. bbq kitties rule.

Its even better with Metal Face - Heavy (Metal plate and metal core). Though it does get pwned by MF-H Basalt 230CS
What if on the anime some one was ready for a beyblades battle, they put the bey on the launcher, their about to pull...... Then the bey falls off... Joyful_2
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: What if on the anime some one was ready for a beyblades battle, they put the bey on the launcher, their about to pull...... Then the bey falls off... Joyful_2

Beyblade anime and manga random thoughts.
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:08 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: What if on the anime some one was ready for a beyblades battle, they put the bey on the launcher, their about to pull...... Then the bey falls off... Joyful_2

Beyblade anime and manga random thoughts.

Oh yeah.... Soz i havent ventured around that part of the forum much, thanks for informing me
Japanese rumours are saying that BB-113 is a new Ketos, however it is odd because it will be a product advertised at the World Hobby Fair 2011 Summer in Japan, and it seems like a too "unimportant" Beyblade to be promoted and sold before its release date at that fair.
i just thought of a crazy combo: basalt ___ M145(outer mode)Q

imagine the damage it could do to a stadium (let alone a beyblade)

if i ever get the parts i got to try it
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i just thought of a crazy combo: basalt ___ M145(outer mode)Q

imagine the damage it could do to a stadium (let alone a beyblade)

if i ever get the parts i got to try it

Wow, that would not be pretty! I would probably test it on a stadium you have no use for.
It would be to heavy to bounce. Even Counter can't bounce very much on M145Q.
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:20 AM)Nano Wrote: It would be to heavy to bounce. Even Counter can't bounce very much on M145Q.

Right You Are, Basalt Weight Will Not Allow It To Bounce. The Only Thing That Can Really Bounce Great Is Hyper,Cyber and Midnight.
Basalt too heavy to bounce? Well you should try MF-H Basalt 230 WB/MB!
(Mar. 10, 2011  10:39 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: Basalt too heavy to bounce? Well you should try MF-H Basalt 230 WB/MB!

yeah ive seens a few of them bounce at the tournament a bit, and my mates slightly borunces i surpose Q isnt to good for bouncing
I seriously Love my Basalt Horogium Uncustomized.
It looks so Beautiful and Classy.

I have to Do some Photography on It.....
my basalt definitely needs a good polishing. covered in white crud.
Just got Mine. Love how it doesnt Need Stickers. No Stickers = Nothing to Fade away and look Bad.
(Mar. 10, 2011  11:57 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Just got Mine. Love how it doesnt Need Stickers. No Stickers = Nothing to Fade away and look Bad.

the metal wheelcan become dirty tho
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:53 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I don't see why they should be banned for being the best. I don't think they're too powerful.

uh MF-H Basalt 230cs kills all types and hell bd145 can kill stamina add CS and it kills attack. they are overpowered.

they are the Libra of today

uh newsflash defence is supposed to be better than attack...
Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS Could defeat Earth Bull 100 WD
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:23 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS Could defeat Earth Bull 100 WD

Could? it usually does, that combo beats defence (except 230 combos), stamina, attack and destablizers... Crying
So basically Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is MFB's first proper balance combo.
Yup,
Again and Again Meteo L Drago 100 CS is also a proper Balance type.
Just go in attack mode against Stamina making KO's.
Just go Stamina Mode against Defense out spinning them.
Go Stamina against attackers like Vulcan horseus as the rubber equalizes and this may be a good LTDC winning .
Go in attack mode to dodge Attacks of Attackers like LLdRAGO
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So basically Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is MFB's first proper balance combo.

it maybe classed as a balance type but its like over the top in strength, MLD cant *spin steal* either.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So basically Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is MFB's first proper balance combo.

it maybe classed as a balance type but its like over the top in strength, MLD cant *spin steal* either.

Meteo L Drago Is Not A Spin Stealer, It Is An Equalizer.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:19 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:40 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

Meteo L Drago Is Not A Spin Stealer, It Is An Equalizer.

i know i couldnt be bothered to say equalizer all other posts i did on MLD i have said equalizer also i put the ** at either end of the spin stealer part to represent gimmick..... now this is kinda annoying as i had to write all of it down