Beyblade Random Thoughts

The Legend Beys aren't carp.
I like getting an awesome Cyber wheel for only $15. Tongue_out
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:58 AM)blah Wrote: The Legend Beys aren't carp.
I like getting an awesome Cyber wheel for only $15. Tongue_out

ok, well some of them are...
Please. If I need another Bull clear wheel I'd go for Midnight Bull. I don't need another Dark wheel ...
But the Bull from Midnight Bull isn't clear. Plus you Get a SD from D. Bull.
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:07 AM)Hero Wrote: Please. If I need another Bull clear wheel I'd go for Midnight Bull. I don't need another Dark wheel ...

I bought a random booster bey with it in off ebay in this situation. Midnight Bull's clear wheel is ugly!
The T-shirts are now available, if people are still interested and can use a Japanese middleman to get them :
http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/beyblade/
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The T-shirts are now available, if people are still interested and can use a Japanese middleman to get them :
http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/beyblade/

Ahh those would look so cute on Beyjun! A Pegasis T-Shirt to match his favourite Pegasis bey. Though I hope he is 110cm tall by now.
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:37 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Ahh those would look so cute on Beyjun! A Pegasis T-Shirt to match his favourite Pegasis bey. Though I hope he is 110cm tall by now.

That is the kind of people I was thinking of, hah. For certain, while a lot of us are older and would definitely not fit in those kid sizes, we also have several, if not a majority of younger members who could really enjoy those T-shirts.
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:13 AM)Nano Wrote: But the Bull from Midnight Bull isn't clear. Plus you Get a SD from D. Bull.

so, it doesn't matter if bull is clear or not, and from midnight you can get SF, and there are very few hasbro beys with SF
Kai-V Woah!!! those tees are epic!!!! Especially the L-drago Black one!!!
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:47 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: also i have a very big feeling that killer beofowl when released by Hasbro would be called Evil Peacock it sounds so bad. Uncertain

WAY LESS INTIMIDATING! which would you be more intimidated by: "I'm going to battle you with my killer beafowl!" or "wanna battle my "Evil Peacock"?"

i also belive i pointed this out on a previous page of this thread
Just realised that if you compare the old random boosters to the new ones they are no where near as random. I mean in the old ones you could have gotten any combination of the parts contained but now you get a set blade with set parts. I think it would be much better if it was completly random apart from the Prize bey. Also another thing i've noticed is that Driger V looks really bad. I mean the bottom looks like it could easily be fake with the way it looks.
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also another thing i've noticed is that Driger V looks really bad. I mean the bottom looks like it could easily be fake with the way it looks.

I was given a Driger V by a friend of mine and thought exactly the same. I remember asking him: "is this real?"
Since Beybladebattles dot com have leaked so many releases (the legend series was automatically leaked through the signup system), I cannot wait until the inevitable "Thunder L-Drago" is displayed. It will look so hot I bet.
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:32 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Since Beybladebattles dot com have leaked so many releases (the legend series was automatically leaked through the signup system), I cannot wait until the inevitable "Thunder L-Drago" is displayed. It will look so hot I bet.

Thunder? Thunder L Drago? were did you get info on that, as ive not heard of it yet could you send me a link?
FINALY! the second wave of beys is released at my location (poisen serpent, burn fireblaze, durotron launcher) its a little late but hey
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:37 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Thunder? Thunder L Drago? were did you get info on that, as ive not heard of it yet could you send me a link?
FINALY! the second wave of beys is released at my location (poisen serpent, burn fireblaze, durotron launcher) its a little late but hey

Do you have a Beybladebattles account Callum? If not, the sign in should have a fixed list of names for you. The first part of the name are metal wheels that have been around since the American launch of Beyblade Metal Fight, and already exist in Japan. The legend series have been largely referenced to way before they were up for pre-order.
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:42 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:37 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Thunder? Thunder L Drago? were did you get info on that, as ive not heard of it yet could you send me a link?

Do you have a Beybladebattles account Callum? If not, the sign in should have a fixed list of names for you. The first part of the name are metal wheels that have been around since the American launch of Beyblade Metal Fight, and already exist in Japan. The legend series have been largely referenced to way before they were up for pre-order.

yes i do have one of thos accounts, is it in the custom bey section or somet
It's actually in both sections, yes you are right.....
Beybladebattles.com is so inaccurate you guys.
Did anyone notice how the flame wheel weighs more than the Earth Wheel? I never knew that
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Beybladebattles.com is so inaccurate you guys.
Did anyone notice how the flame wheel weighs more than the Earth Wheel? I never knew that

Kinda thought that was common sense (about both things)
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:12 AM)Nano Wrote: Kinda thought that was common sense (about both things)
It was just a random thought. I just had a thought that beyblades would start flying! In battle!
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:12 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:07 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Beybladebattles.com is so inaccurate you guys.

Kinda thought that was common sense (about both things)

Lol yeah! Wait... Common what? Wah.... On both so I have no common sense as I still haven't found thunder l Drago? Dang

Well to be fair the only accurate thing about that site were the metal wheel names. So don't take it as me even supporting or promoting it.
(Mar. 08, 2011  8:32 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Since Beybladebattles dot com have leaked so many releases (the legend series was automatically leaked through the signup system), I cannot wait until the inevitable "Thunder L-Drago" is displayed. It will look so hot I bet.

Do not post this as if it was a fact. There is no "Thunder L-Drago" at the moment at all, the way you wrote that made it sound like the announcement of a true statement, which is totally false.
So techniquly I was searching for 1 hour over somthing not real... I thought there was news I hadn't heard Ahh well.

I just thought what if there was a tournament you had to enter with only your partner bey and some spare parts, a bit like the anime, I would defitly use my partner Quetzalcoatl but give it a good clean first Joyful_2