Beyblade Random Thoughts

How is BD145 (normal mode) good for defense? When it gets hit it pretty much loses balance and starts scraping the stadium floor until it fully depletes it's spin.
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:58 AM)Hero Wrote: How is BD145 (normal mode) good for defense? When it gets hit it pretty much loses balance and starts scraping the stadium floor until it fully depletes it's spin.
Its large diameter and circular shape allows it to 'absorb' all the hits from low height Attack combos without suffering from any recoil itself.

Pairing BD145 with CS (which is pretty tall and has good balance), would probably reduce the chances of it floor scraping.
It looks like it is more or less confirmed that there will be a new Unicorno. An online store messed up the description of BB-106 and put Unicorno instead of Leone, even though BB-106 is definitely Fang Leone, hah.
Really hoping that Saggitario, Aquario, Bull and Aquila get new versions too.
There has been some rumors about Sagittario and Bull.
Bull being Horn Bull.
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:18 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: There has been some rumors about Sagittario and Bull.
Bull being Horn Bull.

I posted that earlier.
And I have still not seen anything about a new Bull being rumoured though, even though I clearly searched in Japanese ...
hmmm.... it seems like rumors about new beys will never stop, and I think its useless... I mean, its gud to know something before others do, share it with the others, and get nominated for the Nobel Beyblade Prize Tongue_out ... but I think its better dat we get info dats confirmed by the official ppl... although, I'll love to see the new Bull....
Those that act as my sources often get things quite right, which is why I share them ... Obviously at least we are not making new threads about them yet.
hmm ...why was phoenix changed to fireblaze? it really didn't need be...
I don't know if this was mentioned but it looks awesome!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-WBBA-LIMITE...139wt_1137
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:14 PM)Neliel Wrote: hmm ...why was phoenix changed to fireblaze? it really didn't need be...

we could also say why was cancer changed to gasher?

also i have a very big feeling that killer beofowl when released by hasbro would be called Evil Peocock it sounds so bad:\
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:18 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I don't know if this was mentioned but it looks awesome!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-WBBA-LIMITE...139wt_1137

yes that has been metioned in the 4D dusscusion
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:14 PM)Neliel Wrote: hmm ...why was phoenix changed to fireblaze? it really didn't need be...

i can tell you why for phoenix there was copyright issues with the name burn phoenix, so if hasbro used phoenix they could get sued <- IIRC

for the cancer and killer name change: lets say a kid is playing and the parents can hear him play, the kid is using killer cancer ____, the kid says go killer cancer "kill/destroy/something involving pain it" now the parents hear that, think of the disease (cancer may not be a disease) cancer, get angry, take beys away, and wont let the kid buy another bey.

it is all for hasbro's safety
Why is everyone calling MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS a good combo? Coz in my vids it literally proved it wrong... ?
so...who copywrighted "burn pheonix" ?
There's a song called "Phoenix Burn"

Poison Cancer. lol
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:49 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Why is everyone calling MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS a good combo? Coz in my vids it literally proved it wrong... ?

All combos' performances are subjective to what it battles with. Pay less to what people say and more to what you do with your own efforts.
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:49 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Why is everyone calling MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS a good combo? Coz in my vids it literally proved it wrong... ?

BD145 should have been in Normal Mode, and not in Boost Mode for the shock absorption to occur. Boost Mode should be for Stamina-based combos. I saw your vids.
Anyway, it would be so hilarious if Hasbro calls Basalt Hologium "Basalt Clock". Hah. It's stupid. I know.
speculation (Click to View)
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:44 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:

i can tell you why for phoenix there was copyright issues with the name burn phoenix, so if hasbro used phoenix they could get sued <- IIRC

for the cancer and killer name change: lets say a kid is playing and the parents can hear him play, the kid is using killer cancer ____, the kid says go killer cancer "kill/destroy/something involving pain it" now the parents hear that, think of the disease (cancer may not be a disease) cancer, get angry, take beys away, and wont let the kid buy another bey.

it is all for hasbro's safety

ahhh!!! i get it (kinda), but still wrecks the naming of the beys, ahhh well kids do play, altough some battles are dangerous (i like these battles Joyful_2) but in my opinon dangerous battles are more fun.

wait why did i change my convo? but yeah hsbro didnt want to loose money because of quitting people Joyful_2
also i have a very big feeling that killer beofowl when released by Hasbro would be called Evil Peacock it sounds so bad. Uncertain

WAY LESS INTIMIDATING! which would you be more intimidated by: "I'm going to battle you with my killer beafowl!" or "wanna battle my "Evil Peacock"?"
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:47 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: also i have a very big feeling that killer beofowl when released by Hasbro would be called Evil Peacock it sounds so bad. Uncertain
WAY LESS INTIMIDATING! which would you be more intimidated by: "I'm going to battle you with my killer beafowl!" or "wanna battle my "Evil Peacock"?"

I don't think Hasbro are that mean. The worst they should possibly do is change it to Peafowl, which is the proper name for the astrology in any case.
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:56 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:47 PM)Damian Hart Wrote: also i have a very big feeling that killer beofowl when released by Hasbro would be called Evil Peacock it sounds so bad. Uncertain

I don't think Hasbro are that mean. The worst they should possibly do is change it to Peafowl, which is the proper name for the astrology in any case.

i agree, they will most likely only change killer to evil as they have no need to change beafowl

(also at jaems: peafowl isn't the name of the peacock constellation, it is actually called Pavo. here is proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavo_%28constellation%29 )
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:56 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

i agree, they will most likely only change killer to evil as they have no need to change beafowl

(also at jaems: peafowl isn't the name of the peacock constellation, it is actually called Pavo. here is proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavo_%28constellation%29 )

They Changed Aquilla To Eagle, So They Will Likely Change To Peacock.
lol, i just noticed that with hasbro releasing all these random legend beys, why won't they release libra....
naah, they'd wreck it anyway
:L