Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 19, 2011  2:40 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I'm actually not totally convinced by my vulcan wheel right now. I know everyone gets great results with it, but storm, quetz, and ray used to be like that too... I don't know why, but other wheels just seem to do better. Gravity being the main one. I did a couple of rounds with MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF vs MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS yesterday and it just didn't seem to do that well, it got KO'd by recoil quite a bit, and yeah.
And the RF works fine on other beys, it's not much more worn than when I did my testing with Screw Pisces 90RF (which did rather impressively, by the way).
It just doesn't seem to do as well as gravity or lightning, I suspect it's the fact it's spinning in the same direction as it's opponents (as left spin destabilises rs/rsf/230), but yeah.

Other random thoughts: For certain MW's, CW choice makes a huge difference, screw being the most obvious example I've seen, pisces exposes the slopes properly, so the wheel has it's full effect. For the same reason, I use the Attack version of Perseus (from the reshuffle set).

Oh, and something I posted in the illegal mods thread a while back that I don't think anyone noticed: The metal prong/tab bits on metal wheels don't actually stop the wrong beylauncher prongs from fitting in at all, really. The only part that does are the plastic walls that sit in front of these, on the CW. I removed them from a pegasis wheel I wasn't using (leaving enough for launcher prongs to clip onto), and Voilà, any right spin wheel could be spun left. Ray worked really nicely like that, but the most interesting thing, I thought, was Burn. Burn (LR)Pegasus 90RF, in left spin, is amazing, and it also has pretty good stamina, considering it's on rf.

The real consequence of that, is that TT could make a beyblade with a CW without the walls that fit onto other wheels, and yeah, we'd be able to use any beyblade in whatever spin we wanted (other than LDrago's, and Pre-HWS blades). I know they wouldn't, but it'd be cool.

Lightning and Gravity are definatly better than Vulcan. Look at the tier list.
*Lightning and Gravity are better against right spin rubber based defense combos, due to them being left spin. Because rubber bottoms grip so much to the stadium, the opposing force causes them to go flying. I've tested this theory by shooting LibraGB145RSF in left spin (it fits on Hasbro Left Launchers) and Ray/Storm/Pre-HWS Pegasis all performed very similarly to Lightning (albeit a bit weaker, Lightning has insane smash). Against stamina the difference is negligible.
Hey, is there, like, a plastic series of the Metal Fight Beyblade Beys? Like, even the Fusion Wheel is plastic? And they're ridiculously cheap?

Edit:
Also, "Right Launcher" is the same as "Light Launcher", right?
well....there's light wheel beys...but they're useless and expensive if you don't live in Asia.....which is why I didn't buy any in my recent trip to Malaysia...
(Feb. 20, 2011  12:49 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Also, "Right Launcher" is the same as "Light Launcher", right?
Yes.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:56 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Releasing a DVD Campaign that MAY contain the five legend series beyblades

Uhhh, Maximum, not Legend :V
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:00 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:47 PM)rabidboy Wrote: i am really mad at ebay... i ordered a ray unicorno like 3 weeks ago and is still not here =(... on another note, i thik the 4D beyblade series is gonna be awsome

LOL HAHAHA, it not ebay its the seller.. only one thing CONTACT THE SELLER....Chocked_2

how do i send a message to the person on ebay
...That stupid red box Ginga uses to hold his Beyblade may be one of the ONLY Beyblade accessory I REALLY REALLY want. I gotta see how much the Hasbro version is, and how different it is from the TT version...
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:07 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...That stupid red box Ginga uses to hold his Beyblade may be one of the ONLY Beyblade accessory I REALLY REALLY want. I gotta see how much the Hasbro version is, and how different it is from the TT version...

Why Did You Call It Stupid ?
There Is/Was A Thread About This, I Remember.
Do you type every starting letter of a word with caps on purpose ? lol.

He calls it stupid yet he really wants it. o.o
(Feb. 20, 2011  10:05 AM)blah Wrote: Do you type every starting letter of a word with caps on purpose ? lol.

I Don't Know My Hands Work Like That.
It Also Makes The Look Of Post Good And Less Clutter.
It makes me take you more seriously. The red box is too expensive in my opinion, since it costs as much as a beyblade. It doesn't even work properly half the time with wider beys. And don't put 230 in it.
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:32 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  10:05 AM)blah Wrote: Do you type every starting letter of a word with caps on purpose ? lol.

I Don't Know My Hands Work Like That.
It Also Makes The Look Of Post Good And Less Clutter.

Not really... It hurts my eyes, Just capitalize Proper Nouns, I , Starting of a Sentence. That's all. It doesn't make it look good.

The post I just made, Which has neat grammar makes it look Proffesional
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:16 PM)eddic Wrote: STORM PEGASUS RULES!!!!
Please don't post things like this, This is SPAM. You will get a warning for this. Besides, It's not random, We already know.
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:07 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: ...That stupid red box Ginga uses to hold his Beyblade may be one of the ONLY Beyblade accessory I REALLY REALLY want. I gotta see how much the Hasbro version is, and how different it is from the TT version...
Just make a duct tape pouch I did that, it's sooooooo compact and comfy to cary beys in it, I can fit 4 beys in a pouch
(Feb. 20, 2011  9:32 AM)X1 Wrote: Why Did You Call It Stupid ?
There Is/Was A Thread About This, I Remember.

(Feb. 20, 2011  10:05 AM)blah Wrote: He calls it stupid yet he really wants it. o.o

You're right. I did call it stupid, and I DO want it. When I looked at it, I thought, that it would make an awesome cosplay accessory to wear with my daily fashion (no, I don't cosplay on a daily basis...). Or if I go to a tournament, I'd have a bunch of them attached to the strap of my bag, each with having a part JUST for it (Bey, Grip, BeyPointer, second Bey). Just pop them all out like "Pwik! Pwik! Pwik! Pwik!" And assemble them.

....On second thought, I don't think I want it anymore. XD
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/0/Qkty1oxCXEI
is this even possible?
Something definitley seems odd about that. Both Horogiums had the exact same parts, with the only difference being the color of the track and bottom. Plus, the Horogium that scored 9 minutes looked more balanced than a normal Basalt Horogium.
well he did have a few videos about fixing basalt horologium's weight
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/6/CKFCTPDO84A
Does it have to do with that small indentation in the Basalt wheel? And the clear bottoms and tracks?

Do Clear Bottoms and Tracks make a difference compared to solid-colored Bottoms and Tracks?
Tch. I thought they were some kind of special, when a Clear Track and Bottom is "emphasized", like in the Random Boosters with the Light Wheels.
HF Tips aren't very durable, Especially if you use them for a while and they get flung out of the stadium onto the hard floor. Also they get snagged on the texture of the paint in hasbro stadiums
My Life isn't complete without these. I need and deserve these.
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:05 AM)JonnB Wrote: My Life isn't complete without these. I need and deserve these.
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg

Now if they just came in boxer shorts...