Beyblade Random Thoughts

Rf illegal? Where did you hear that?
It isn't illegal
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:51 AM)Beyreaper Wrote: And why dpes Hell kerbacs suck out souls?

It doesn't?

That's only in the anime and manga.
I've recently been thinking of some funky things for attack types.

pair the Italians rf techniques with a ch120.
Use a left spin wheel.
If meteo is good on ch120, there's a pretty good chance that meteo is a killer of all types.

Mf-h meteo l drago ch120 rf

Mf-h over mf because I find the extra weight helps against libra.

Meteo+l dragoII for awesome attack, and if it fails to KO, it can still equalize the spin and still have a chance of winning.

Ch120 so it can counter all types of defense beyblades from 85-230

Worn Rf so I have great attack, great control, and I can still outspin other attack types.
I can safely say Meteo is pretty horrible at 120+ height.

I made a decent combo with Meteo ages back, but it works best with an aggressive CS.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:36 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:17 PM)Kaizer Wrote: keep checking my channel KaizerMFB for the BIG AMVBB
Vulcan Horuseus 145D VS Ray Unicorno D125CS
may take an hour though so...

Its Clear That Vulcan Will Win.

How so? Uncustomised Ray Unicorno is clearly the better combo of the two.
I'm praying that Hasbro uses TT style boxes for Explosion beys. I know that it's very unlikely but I think that boxes look much better and would stick out on the shelf more than the clear packaging that nearly every other toy uses.
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:39 AM)Decade Wrote: I'm praying that Hasbro uses TT style boxes for Explosion beys. I know that it's very unlikely but I think that boxes look much better and would stick out on the shelf more than the clear packaging that nearly every other toy uses.

I am praying That 4D/System will be also released in TT or Similar Boxes.
The new system is confirmed to be called "4D" ... I really hope the new anime season will not be "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D", because we already have Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds ...

Also, another picture of Mercury Anubis Brave Ver.
http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10797...11259.html
Ugh, that mercury anubis brave ver. Looks butt ugly. That metal wheel colour just ruins it.
The blue one is still the nicest imo
God that looks ugly. Is this gonna be amazingly rare like the Hell Kerbex recolour or ones within our reach?
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:59 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: God that looks ugly. Is this gonna be amazingly rare like the Hell Kerbex recolour or ones within our reach?
It should be a regular CoroCoro fan service that anybody in Japan can subscribe to, like Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.
I feel attacks are going down the drain.
I mean, 230,RS,Libra, etc...
I'ma try help attack section
I don't think it's that attack types are going down the drain, but because defense is being focused on a lot, and more and more is being done to improve defense.
Rubber defense bottoms
Dan's technique in "are we giving defense any justice?"
Hmmm...it seems Libra (from BB96) can fit on the Hasbro Light Launcher L without falling off, and it spins perfectly in left spin.
(Feb. 11, 2011  8:38 PM)Kaizer Wrote: I feel attacks are going down the drain.

Not really. It's just that Defence is getting better. Attack has been the dominant type for a while now but now that defence is getting a well needed boost the game will be better and more fair.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Not really. It's just that Defence is getting better. Attack has been the dominant type for a while now but now that defence is getting a well needed boost the game will be better and more fair.

I don't necessarily see defense as getting better, but improving in Right Spin Vs Right Spin. Because of the complete lack of Left Spin defensive (or survival for that matter) Lightning will continue to destroy any rubber based defense bottom.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:44 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

I don't necessarily see defense as getting better, but improving in Right Spin Vs Right Spin. Because of the complete lack of Left Spin defensive (or survival for that matter) Lightning will continue to destroy any rubber based defense bottom.

then maybe lightning Ldrago should be a forbidden bey (like in the show) <- just kidding a bit
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:25 PM)Evan Wrote: Hmmm...it seems Libra (from BB96) can fit on the Hasbro Light Launcher L without falling off, and it spins perfectly in left spin.

my Dark Bull CH120SD can also fit on my Hasbro Left Launcher.

But my brother has the one from Super Vortex BAttle Set and it can't fit my Dark Bull Uncertain
Fiction parts
DF230 or C230?
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new system is confirmed to be called "4D" ... I really hope the new anime season will not be "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D", because we already have Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds ...

Clear 85!
it matches with my custom!
must...buy....NOW!
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:58 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new system is confirmed to be called "4D" ... I really hope the new anime season will not be "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D", because we already have Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds ...

Clear 85!
must...buy....NOW!

is it better than the old annubis or it is just the color sheme thats different
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:08 AM)stevebak Wrote:

Clear 85!
must...buy....NOW!

Its just the horrifically ugly color scheme
Well something about the quality of that scan isn't very well done. It's quite blurry in some areas.
Photo of a Toy'R'Us flyer here in Hong Kong. (Click to View)
This is most likely the Deck Set that BB-96 (Super Deck Set) was originally intended to be back then in July (Before Takara Tomy suddenly changed plans).

But I really hope this was just a print mistake by Toys'R'Us... I want a few more 85 Tracks to be available for cheap in Hong Kong.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:14 AM)scipio132 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:08 AM)stevebak Wrote:

Clear 85!
must...buy....NOW!

Its just the horrifically ugly color scheme

Is there somthing new in the 4D systems? like new parts like a 6th part on top of the hybrid wheel?
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:56 PM)stevebak Wrote: Is there something new in the 4D systems? like new parts like a 6th part on top of the hybrid wheel?
I think this must go in
"Ask a question get an answer" thread

Yes there is something new.
The metal wheel consists of 2 to 3 parts instaed of 1 and the bottom and tip is fused (for some of them)
and the clear wheel of some beys have metal components.