Beyblade Random Thoughts

Starting today, I am going to stop buying MFB
I will start to quest to get atleast 1 of every HMS. (Not 1 of every version, of every HMS. Just 1 of each HMS I'll get my favorite version, or just the easiest version to get.)
So I will..collect all 28 of them! (I think theres 28..)
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I finally got my Screw Capricorn from Akiras Daddy! The blue Capricorn is sooooooo pretty!! Screw is fun to play around with. So is MF. I also got 90 for my LLD. now my LLD is super good.

did you already have 100 and/or CH120? if so for LLD CH120>100>90 IIRC
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I finally got my Screw Capricorn from Akiras Daddy! The blue Capricorn is sooooooo pretty!! Screw is fun to play around with. So is MF. I also got 90 for my LLD. now my LLD is super good.

I already have a few 100s. I prefer 90 for my LLD. I don't know why. Maybe because I like to see other Beys jump up.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Zeox Wrote: Starting today, I am going to stop buying MFB
I will start to quest to get atleast 1 of every HMS. (Not 1 of every version, of every HMS. Just 1 of each HMS I'll get my favorite version, or just the easiest version to get.)
So I will..collect all 28 of them! (I think theres 28..)

There's only 24 actually.
I hate when things go missing at tournaments.

I've now realised I'm without a CH120.
(Feb. 09, 2011  5:42 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Well I don't think that's true actually. There has never been any testing on this and the only reason no one used 90/100 is cause they didn't want to, not cause CH120 is better.
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I hate when things go missing at tournaments.

Yeah, me too. I lost my Ray Leone 100HF which I thought was pretty good. Anyway, any tournaments coming up soon? My beys are bored from fighting themselves.
Old A-43 Grip Can Be Fitted With Hasbro's Launcher !!!
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:54 PM)X1 Wrote: Old A-43 Grip Can Be Fitted With Hasbro's Launcher !!!

Photos please!! This is interesting...
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:54 PM)X1 Wrote: Old A-43 Grip Can Be Fitted With Hasbro's Launcher !!!

you mean those plastic grips? if so yeah i discovered than to a couple months ago (i just never said as it would be illegal) lol, i used it while i let my dad borrow my grip
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:00 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote:

Photos please!! This is interesting...

Wait...I will just post them.
Hasbro really needs to stop messing with the face designs.
Sure I understand changing stuff like Aquila to Eagle but taking out the text on Virgo, Gemios, ect. just makes the face look bad
I've really been having some fun with MF Meteo L drago 230CS.

Definitely not top tier or anything, but it really smashes down on the opponent's bey, causing it to flip or get KO'd.
(Although I only tested against a MF Lightning L Drago 100RF)
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: you mean those plastic grips? if so yeah i discovered than to a couple months ago (i just never said as it would be illegal) lol, i used it while i let my dad borrow my grip

That was even discovered back in 2008 or 2009 ... Of course it is illegal though, as it is "cross-generation".
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I hate when things go missing at tournaments.

Semi-Necro.

I NEARLY lost my MF-M Flame Aquario 230CS.
Some kid found it.

Anways for my Random Thought.

I really need to start Participating in the Customizations Forum.
I have lots of Parts. Ive sort of just read it but Not really Added to it?
(Feb. 10, 2011  11:11 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Semi-Necro.

I NEARLY lost my MF-M Flame Aquario 230CS.
Some kid found it.

Anways for my Random Thought.

I really need to start Participating in the Customizations Forum.
I have lots of Parts. Ive sort of just read it but Not really Added to it?

At least you did not lose Aries 145D, Earth Bull 145SD, and Burn Aquario 90WD...

I really need to start looking for a balance combo.

Here's what's in my mind:

______ __________ CH120/85 CS
I'd try MF Meteo L drago 85CS.

My MF Meteo L drago 100CS wasn't too bad, afterall.
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:31 AM)OOO Wrote: Hasbro really needs to stop messing with the face designs.
Sure I understand changing stuff like Aquila to Eagle but taking out the text on Virgo, Gemios, ect. just makes the face look bad

Yes ... I do agree but I must say that They Are Good Because They Have Better Quality Than TT.
How can the hasbro face design have more quality than the takara one? Makes no sense. Generally the hasbro changes just make the blades look awful.
All Legend Wheels Sit Exactly Flat On The Ridge Where The Track Goes Into.
Never Going Below.

(Feb. 10, 2011  1:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How can the hasbro face design have more quality than the takara one? Makes no sense. Generally the hasbro changes just make the blades look awful.

More Sticky-er..
Concidering that I don't put them on cause they looking Carping awful that doesn't really matter.
Hasbro's Adhesives Are Weaker Than TT.
keep checking my channel KaizerMFB for the BIG AMVBB
Vulcan Horuseus 145D VS Ray Unicorno D125CS
may take an hour though so...
(Feb. 10, 2011  8:17 PM)Kaizer Wrote: keep checking my channel KaizerMFB for the BIG AMVBB
Vulcan Horuseus 145D VS Ray Unicorno D125CS
may take an hour though so...

Its Clear That Vulcan Will Win.
What? Why is Rf illegal? Plus, how do you get the Big Mac bey on your game? And why dpes Hell kerbacs suck out souls?