Beyblade Random Thoughts

. . . Final Drive?
Dear lord please no Engine Gears or anything reminiscent of them.
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:26 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: . . . Final Drive?
Dear lord please no Engine Gears or anything reminiscent of them.

yes please, why are so many people wanting Engine Gears back with this new system, EGs are so fail...
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:18 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: yes please, why are so many people wanting Engine Gears back with this new system, EGs are so fail...

I hope this doesn't count as a spam but I only owned one EG beyblade and thank goodness I was not the only person who thought this; if anyone can give a strong argument against this then I'd be happy to read it.
Hm, to see if there are really going to be Engine Gears, we should look at whether "Deep Custom" and "Dynamic Move" necessarily hint at some ...
Oh God, B B Pegasis's track has something that looks like the tabs that triggered the Engine gears.
Looking at the Big bang pegasis track, it looks like what would happen is this:

A bey hits the track in one of the blue tabs. The tab gets pushed in. The Red rubber on the top would fall down. This would add more friction and (increase the speed?) cause it to move differently. Reset after the battle. =Dynamic Move!
^^ADDMORECONTENTPLZKTHX^^

I highly suspect the track/tip fusion will give room to an auto-clutch effect.

I am getting nauseated here.
Now I am wondering if because Big Bang has to do with space(beginning of universe), that possibly it could be like Trygle, making Pegasus jump, or "fly". PLEASENOPLEASENOPLEASENOPLEASENO!
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)OOO Wrote: I got sick of my face stickers wearing out so I cut out the face on the circle piece that holds the face in the packaging and put it on, it works great.

i did that for the clear wheel stickers on my storm aquario
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:33 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Now I am wondering if because Big Bang has to do with space(beginning of universe), that possibly it could be like Trygle, making Pegasus jump, or "fly". PLEASENOPLEASENOPLEASENOPLEASENO!
No, please no.

Let me try to rephrase what I was saying.

Without the rubber on the ground the tip is an SF tip. The track would get hit by a low bey. When the track is hit in the correct spot, the two prongs on the sides, it would release a spring inside of the track that would push the rubber part of the tip down. When the rubber part of the tip is released the bey would jump a bit, and then start moving faster and more aggressively, like an RF tip, than when it only had the plastic part out.

Basically by "Dynamic move" I think that it would be translated to "Dynamic movement" in english. The movement would change. The track would cause it to start out as an SD tip, then midway through battle it would change into a RH (Rubber hole) tip.

Could you imagine the possibilities?
BD145 Scrapes too badly to be an effective Defense track. (On anything but Hell)

Quite disappointing.
So Toywiz is now selling MF Custom Vers, Launcher Grips, TT Attack Stadiums, and other things of the like. I'm pretty happy about that since now I can get an Attack Stadium for about $16 Joyful_3
(Feb. 09, 2011  12:46 AM)|Joe| Wrote: So Toywiz is now selling MF Custom Vers, Launcher Grips, TT Attack Stadiums, and other things of the like. I'm pretty happy about that since now I can get an Attack Stadium for about $16 Joyful_3
+$20 shipping
Eh I just checked, though it might be because they're located in NY and I'm in PA so reduced distance = less shipping.
Ah, in that case that is an extremely good deal if that's the final price.

Shipping costs like $10 for me for a $5 order >=/
Pacific mall has quite a few stores selling fake mfb in very convincing packaging for about $6. The packaging is a little hazy though, and they say "made in china" on them.

The content is pretty much just low quality bey. And for some reason they include a random metal tip as well. If I didn't know, or care, I probably wouldn't notice that some of the parts weren't official. As a judge I might take extra care in inspecting kids bey before a tournament.

They're selling a lot of fake bey that haven't been released by hasbro yet, which has a lot of appeal to the casual player who is looking to step up his game in the school yard, doesn't care about quality, and can't buy stuff online.
Oh carp, my local target is selling beys for around $6 D:

Nah, they're legit beys.
Has anyone noticed that hasbro has a new duotron launcher for MFB coming out?
Yes, and it's going to suck. But the 2 beys that come with it make it worth it.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:59 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Yes, and it's going to suck. But the 1 bey that come with it make it worth it.

Fixed.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:32 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Has anyone noticed that hasbro has a new duotron launcher for MFB coming out?

Actually I told Kai-V about it, I had seen it in a walmart magazine.
(Feb. 09, 2011  3:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:59 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Yes, and it's going to suck. But the 1 bey that come with it make it worth it.

Fixed.
2 beys come with it. Each bey is about $9, so $20 is about on par.
But, I see wut u did thar :V
I finally got my Screw Capricorn from Akiras Daddy! The blue Capricorn is sooooooo pretty!! Screw is fun to play around with. So is MF. I also got 90 for my LLD. now my LLD is super good.