Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 07, 2011  8:37 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: Is there a reason why when I put Metal Faces into LLDrago, it its so loose?

They are not loose for me.
Whatever 105 can do, 85 can do better! Ching
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:12 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Whatever 105 can do, 85 can do better! Ching

What? like scrape the stadium floor?
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:24 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:12 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Whatever 105 can do, 85 can do better! Ching

no, 85 is proven to be better in stamina and attack then 105, 100, and 90
I'm bored now that I have every Hasbro MFB. Half of the fun was hunting them down.

Hopefully the new wave gets released soon.
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  7:24 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

no, 85 is proven to be better in stamina and attack then 105, 100, and 90

It doesn't really have better stamina it just destabilises the higher stamina combos.
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:59 PM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: Has anyone seen this?
http://kotaku.com/5752906/boys-beyblade-...ay-bailout

Mabye if you bought a real stadium for your frinking kids that wouldnt happpen now would it.

Also Fury Capricorn is the ugliest beyblade i have ever seen!
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:52 PM)scipio132 Wrote:

Mabye if you bought a real stadium for your frinking kids that wouldnt happpen now would it.

I like, just not the color scheme. But I can easly swap out the 100HF with LDrago's :V
I feel like that story is bogus.
Either that or the family has the worst bathtub ever made and should replace it anyways.
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:01 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:52 PM)scipio132 Wrote:

I like, just not the color scheme. But I can easly swap out the 100HF with LDrago's :V

it is still no earth virgo
Actually, the Extremely fake looking gold and Cheesy Christmas Red L-Drago and Pegasus with that stadium is freaking cheap looking.
has this been posted yet?
http://www.toywiz.com/counterleone.html
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:18 AM)Gloomy Wrote: has this been posted yet?
http://www.toywiz.com/counterleone.html

It has and it is just not interesting enough ... Everybody was expecting it, and it is not a new Beyblade ...
I got sick of my face stickers wearing out so I cut out the face on the circle piece that holds the face in the packaging and put it on, it works great.
(Feb. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)OOO Wrote: I got sick of my face stickers wearing out so I cut out the face on the circle piece that holds the face in the packaging and put it on, it works great.

I do the same thing. Thank god for Xcato knives. I thought I was the only one.
I checked my mail when I got home this afternoon for a unpleasant suprise.
cant wait for the london tournemeant wish me luck guys its my first tournemeant
but one tihng can some one help me im making a staimina bey and i dont no what to use thermal or burn the rest of it is 145ad wd < and i want to keep that just help me out on the metal wheal please! and dont worrry i have already made a defence and a attack combo already teehheeeheee
According to this blog post, there has been rumors regarding a new Bey, Fang Leone, which is most likely an "evolved" Leone. (Finally...)

Also, apparently there's something called the "4D\System", which is probably (or most likely, IMO) related to the new system:
-Different Material
-Divided Wheel
-Dynamic Move
-Deep Custom

EDIT: The "Different Material" thing might have something to do with the red, rubber-like parts on Big Bang Pegasis.
Diamond,

Fang Leone is an Evolution of Kyouya's Leone.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:27 AM)X1 Wrote: Diamond,

Fang Leone is an Evolution of Kyouya's Leone.
Yeah, I believe I stated that already(?). (Although the Bey's existence is not 100% confirmed.)
Yes...Anyway i Am Likely to Get It.
I recently found that Hasbro's Launchers are better than TT ones. And HASBRO'S launcher grip has started to suit me.(Thanks Hasbro)
I Don't know but Hasbro's launcher have as much power as a Light Launcher 2.
They're not better. The mechanisms used in the takara and hasbro light launchers are exactly the same. Therefore neither one is better than the other. Also Light launcher 2 is definatly more powerful than both. Looking forward to Fang Leone. Hope it's true and just not rumours. Been looking forward to another leone for ages.
Ultrablader,
I have felt that hasbro's are much better.
(Feb. 08, 2011  11:24 AM)Diamond Wrote: According to this blog post, there has been rumors regarding a new Bey, Fang Leone, which is most likely an "evolved" Leone. (Finally...)

Also, apparently there's something called the "4D\System", which is probably (or most likely, IMO) related to the new system:
-Different Material
-Divided Wheel
-Dynamic Move
-Deep Custom

EDIT: The "Different Material" thing might have something to do with the red, rubber-like parts on Big Bang Pegasis.
I can confirm that it was written "Different [...], Divided [...]" on the big charts TAKARA-TOMY had, but the whole chart did not seem big enough to include two other lines ...

Apparently F:D in Big Bang Pegasis F:D could stand for Final Drive, too.

I really hope the new system is not just called "4D", although it really seemed like it ...

Also, I have not heard rumours of any Fang Leone at all, hah.
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:03 PM)X1 Wrote: Ultrablader,
I have felt that hasbro's are much better.

Well they're not because they can't be.