Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 06, 2011  7:01 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: It's just a waste of money.

This is exactly the reason Hasbro does not change their basic mold at all. It would be a waste of money to make molds that are quite different.
If they change it, wouldn't more people buy it? Also parents might say to the kids about the old ones ''they look the same except for the color, you already have one'' so if it was different they might agree.
To Me,
Grips are Use useless -
I lost to a Dark Gasher With My New Launcher Grip And When I removed it...The Kid lost every time with My Rock Aries.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, the newest "Bolt Blast" stadium appears to have engraved lines as well, just like the Burning Firestrike one.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/cmdstore_2145_493227231

What effect will the engraved lines have on a Beyblade?

I would assume they'd just get stuck if the tip was too fine (this happens to some of them when I mess around with em on the kitchen floor) or if they had a tip like the WB they might just follow along them (again like what my WB does with kitchen tile)

This is only a theory as I have not yet seen them and I can't compare them to the spaces inbetween tiling.
(Feb. 06, 2011  10:46 AM)X1 Wrote: To Me,
Grips are Use useless -
I lost to a Dark Gasher With My New Launcher Grip And When I removed it...The Kid lost every time with My Rock Aries.

Ha, that's kind of a fail since almost everyone finds it more comfortable with a grip.
blah

Yes they are comfortable but they weaken your launch.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:11 AM)X1 Wrote: blah

Perhaps its because you are used to not having one? Or it has a less of a tourque like effect when doing a sliding shoot?
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:11 AM)X1 Wrote: blah

Alright; whatever you say then ...
It really doesn't though.
Wen I first got my grip I was not very used to it. But after lots of use it feels fiiiine.
A grip rubber would help in making it comfortable.

I used to use a Digital Lancher....
Imagine a light blue Sagittario. Kinda like the Capricorn from Screw Capricorn. It would look so pretty and shiny Smile
i hasbro makes a scorpio remake the should call it ****scorpio
I actually think it would be cool if they used "Strata" as a recurring name for a Legend Series release.

Like, Strata Scropio

If a remake of L-Drago 105F ever actually happens, it'd be cool to name it "Plasmid L-Drago".
This might be kinda off topic..
but I personally think that there are WAYYYYY too many WD's....
My cousin is getting his beyblades from japan for a vacation...
and he got

Gravity Perseus AD145 WD Flame Byxis 230 WD
Basalt Hologium 145 WD Earth Aquila 145 WD
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD <--- Its still a WD :p
Well god forbid it is a useful part and they are getting the impression that it is.

My speculation on that? Maybe they want to release more Wide Defense tips.
(Feb. 06, 2011  8:01 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: This might be kinda off topic..
but I personally think that there are WAYYYYY too many WD's....
My cousin is getting his beyblades from japan for a vacation...
and he got

Gravity Perseus AD145 WD Flame Byxis 230 WD
Basalt Hologium 145 WD Earth Aquila 145 WD
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD <--- Its still a WD :p

Its good to have multiple WDs for play but it gets boring sometimes seeing the same parts recycled.
Has anyone seen this?
http://kotaku.com/5752906/boys-beyblade-...ay-bailout
(Feb. 06, 2011  9:59 PM)Drache Kaiser Wrote: Has anyone seen this?
http://kotaku.com/5752906/boys-beyblade-...ay-bailout

really? that's like a page back, maybe two?
anyways I am a bit upset,my LightingLdrago and Killer Geminos tips don't lock on to the tracks very tight so it causes them to make a rattling sound,which probably effects performance(and I forgot to say I bought those 2 and Burn Phoenix yesterday in Franc)
I'm calling it. A legend LDrago would be called "Forbidden LDrago".
Why does it seem people on this site are so argumentative sometimes? I know us bladers have compeditve spirit but the games not going to survive without us sticking togeter and forming friendships and connections. Wish I knew more bladers IRL but its rarer to find bladers that are 18+, Meeting kids of the web = creepy.
I know what you mean.

Meeting people who blade in highschool isn't easy.
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:09 PM)Omega12 Wrote: I know what you mean.

Try college Tongue_out
Omg I had a random thought of randomness that I believe others may have had what if all the beyblades understood you and you could control them and there were huge tournaments where the best gathered were the beys has huge destructive force and you battled in a huge stadium, now come on I know you all think of this every now and then
(Feb. 07, 2011  12:10 AM)NightWolf Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2011  11:09 PM)Omega12 Wrote: I know what you mean.

Try college Tongue_out

I feel you pain :\ I have one friend who is high school who plays, and I'm in college.
Is there a reason why when I put Metal Faces into LLDrago, it its so loose?