Beyblade Random Thoughts

I had better KO's with Pegasis: MF-L Fury Pegasis 90R2F Andrew
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:15 AM)Trolol Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  2:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You know, Mercury Horuseus blue version with the Anubis facebolt looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.
Can you please post pics?

I saw it on OrbitLibra45's avi, so credit goes to him, I guess:
[Image: avatar_26325.jpg]
Thinking about getting a new bey tonight...
I wish I had money so I can get a Sniper Launcher and a Angle Compass. And I can't wait until my Screw Capricorn comes in the mail!! I bought it from Akiras Daddy a few days ago. It should come next week Smile
Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, but the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:39 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, bu the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)

I asked him but he doesn't remember what font it was.
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, but the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:39 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, bu the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)

You asked that already today in Ask a question, get an answer! So why did you post it here? And this is for random thoughts about Beyblade the hobby.
I find it really stupid how a beypointer is more expensive than the metal system pegasis starter which comes with a beypointer.
I just realized something I should have Long, long, LONG ago.
Dragoon: Azure Dragon of the North
Dranzer: Vermillion Bird of the South
Draciel: Black Tortoise of the East
Driger: White Tiger of the West
Gaia Dragoon: Golden Dragon of the Centre
Wow I'm slow....
I wish L Drago Destroy Gets a new name and release date gets before the original and soon came to India.
(Feb. 03, 2011  12:31 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I just realized something I should have Long, long, LONG ago.
Dragoon: Azure Dragon of the North
Dranzer: Vermillion Bird of the South
Draciel: Black Tortoise of the East
Driger: White Tiger of the West
Gaia Dragoon: Golden Dragon of the Centre
Wow I'm slow....
No kidding. Quite slow ...
Hey c'mon! I didn't know what those were during the Dragoon,etc. Era. Then again I was like 7....
how can you know if its killer beafowl inside the random booster 6?? i know its random, but i hear so many japanese guys saying that there are codes ... please... will somebody tell me???
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:04 PM)masterchild Wrote: how can you know if its killer beafowl inside the random booster 6?? i know its random, but i hear so many japanese guys saying that there are codes ... please... will somebody tell me???
Do you mean the codes below the box? Those are production/batch codes I believe. Not exactly accurate I believe.
Wow. I just saw that little exchange between Nano and iBeyblader and thinking about stuff when I realized that I had dreamed the same thing about a month ago. That happens to me alot... But I'm waiting with anticipation for my b-day, BB-96 and BBP-01! It's taking forever... I can hardly wait, only 3 more days!
Random thought: My Dark Bull C145SD can fit on my Left Launcher from Hasbro.

I dont get why though :/
I was looking around ToyWiz and found a black duotron launcher with storm capricorn and earth virgo. Seems cool.
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:13 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:09 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Does any one know what font DrIgErGT used to use on his first YouTube channel? Not the font Dead Kansas, but the font at the beginning of the video in Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Counter Leone D125B. (Was that it's spin track? I don't remember.)

You asked that already today in Ask a question, get an answer! So why did you post it here? And this is for random thoughts about Beyblade the hobby.
Sorry, It's cause they said it was the wrong section to post it so tried it here...
who came up with beyblades ?
Today I did some blading with my friend. I used LLD 100RF and he used Galaxy Pegasus 100R2F. I launched just a second after him and landed on top of him and his Beyblade got un screwed. The face went flying onto the sofa. And the track and tip went behind him. Usualy one of us just gets nocked out of the stadium.
Japan seems to be more organised in setting up public events.......why can't other countries be like that....
(Feb. 04, 2011  6:32 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Japan seems to be more organised in setting up public events.......why can't other countries be like that....

TAKARA-TOMY only has to deal with Japan, which is a small country too; on the other side, Hasbro has several countries and even continents to manage. But yes, they should have actually done something by now ...
I know a shop that bought two boxes of Random Boosters 6. They say each box has 24 random boosters. Each box has 3 random boosters that contain killer beafowl. Right now they've sold a lot already, so they've got only 12 random boosters left. Two of those 12 contain beafowl. Im gonna try my luck tomorrow to see if i can get one of them. Im gonna buy two or more packs tomorrow. I know they say beafowl is weak, but still, its rare, beautiful, famous, whatever... Is this all true???
I always get the prize beyblade after buying 1 or 2 packs normally. I'm not really lucky random boosters 6; i don't know why... D: All of the random boosters there have the same codes. A1911 or A1811. How can i see if it's beafowl without using the code trick? Is there a weight trick? i normally buy the boxes that have the A1911 code. Im gonna try A1811 code tomorrow because there was a kid today at the shop that bought one with A1811 and got Beafowl... I was like... I WANT IT SO MUCH!!! lol...
(Feb. 04, 2011  4:29 PM)AggregateS36 Wrote: Well just get the Sonokong release....

From ebay right?