Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 29, 2011  4:35 PM)masterchild Wrote: Why dont they do a rabbit beyblade? the constellation is lepus which is a rabbit. here is the constellation photo.

http://www.seasky.org/constellations/carp.../lepus.gif

who wants a bunny beyblade which is smart, fast, and jumpy just like i do???

Why do you not wait, they will probably make one eventually ...
yes, i think so too kai v. quite sure they will. its kinda really missing there.. bunny...
yes, im quite sure they will kai v. thanks!
Hasbro really needs to come of with metal faces, and release the Collectors edition beys as starters without metal faces.

I refuse to pay $40 for the game when all I want is the bey and metal face =/
^ Then buy a pack on Ebay for $10...
Wonder if in 5 years or so whether MFB launcher grips will be worth as much as the plastic and HMS ones? I hope so cause I have like 4 of them.
You know, in my Deception tactics in tournaments thread, I feel like a psychologist or an evil one at that, trying to figure out how to mess up my patient and cloud their judgement to benefit myself. I think we all are in that thread once you really start contributing. <--Might be somewhat off topic, but I posted it here because it had to do with deceiving your opponents in tournaments and how I felt writing and editing that OP.
After looking through the Escolpio thread again, I can't imagine what Hasbro would do to make the wheel even lighter if they decided to release a Legend series version.
Hey everybody go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5hOLEg to see this super funny video!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:41 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hurr. Sucks to be you. Hope you find it. Honestly, I'm about to kill my brother. I can't find my Bistool, my key to my safe is gone, and...Yup, it's open.

oh man, bistool

wave of nostalgia
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:12 AM)Skamory7 Wrote: Hey everybody go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5hOLEg to see this super funny video!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncertain The video you requested is unavailable.
I really don't want Galaxy Pegasis to be released in Hasbro's packaging. Ugh... The horror...
I would like to have L Drago Destroy F : S in Hasbro's

It would be good as I don't get TT ones now, only Hasbro ones...I was lucky to get Bull And Aquario.
About the packaging, Hasbro could likely use different packaging. Even revert back to actual boxes. It happened like six or seven times.
?
It's been fixed through every gen. Plastics and HMS were always boxed.
The new packaging, although wasteful, is great for bladers who want a visual of each part.
I wonder how Hasbro is going to fit 230 in that box.
They might make the box taller? It is a mystery

If they do then Mystery Solved
Sigh... i'm so very annoyed, I preordered one Takara Tomy Basalt Horogium and bought another for $45 (<--- i don't regret). Now i find that SonoKong have already released B.Horogium this early and people are selling it on EBay for less than what i pre-ordered Pinching_eyes_2 so very annoyed right now.. oh and it comes with the snipe launcher (I don't care much about that though).
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:09 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  11:01 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: You know because of the Legend Series, I can sort of see Hasbro releasing their own version of the TT Attack Stadium under the Legend name. It seems really unlikely that they would, but it would be nice if they did right?

if they did i would do three back flips and then run to walmart/TRU every day until it comes

PS im exaggerating a bit

please i would like live in my target and if it came out i would by two one to use and one to use as a back up
I was not amused by how Midnight and Fury performed.

They were cool to test out (Informally, Of coarse) but they didn't show much promise.

The best I could get out of them was with MF-H, Gemios Clear Wheel, 90, and R2F.
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:13 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I was not amused by how Midnight and Fury performed.

They were cool to test out (Informally, Of coarse) but they didn't show much promise.

The best I could get out of them was with MF-H, Gemios Clear Wheel, 90, and R2F.

what combo did you use it against?
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:19 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what combo did you use it against?

MF-H Earth Bull GB145 RSF

I tried Attack Customs, and I even tried their Defensive properties.
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:31 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:19 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what combo did you use it against?

change RSF to WB if you can, but dont most right spin attack beys loose to rsf and rs? <- sorry for the offtopicness
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:37 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  3:31 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

change RSF to WB if you can, but dont most right spin attack beys loose to rsf and rs? <- sorry for the offtopicness

There is not much reason to test it out against outclassed parts.