Beyblade Random Thoughts

I heard that hasbro CH120 Does not lock into CH145 Mode, but I just tried using mine (Uncustomized if it helps, Dark CancerCH120/145SF) and it does not have trouble staying in 145 Mode.
my hasbro CH120 works fine as of staying in 145 mode
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:54 PM)iBLaDeR xX Wrote: I argee with everything you said kei but I think that the hasbro packaging is childish but these are kids toys and the marketing for the product after undergoing market research would instruct the company to appeal their packaging of their products to kids, to catch kids eyes.

I just feel that the TT bey packaging is not as childish and appeals to older aswell as younger people. That being said I can't buy TT beys without importing so it kind of sucks.
Exactly though : if you created a poll to ask which package people prefer, and we have many kids here, I think a lot more would vote for TAKARA-TOMY's. So why not go for a wider audience anyway, the design is right there ...
I went to a hobby shop in hanoi, we could beybattle there. So there's this kid saying no one can beat his Earth Giraffe S130MB, so I was laughing with my MF LL-Drago CH120RF then the kid says:
-You can't use that bey because it can beat Giraffe..
I answer:
-Okay, I'll use Burn Bull 100WD then...
-You can't either...
-Why not? You said that Giraffe can beat any bey?
So he launched his bey and I did the same, guess what?
A thought that has recently crossed my mind is since Hasbro are now currently released the Ledgend Series of Beyblades i am curious about the possibility of them creating a "Ledgend Series" of the Pre-HWS of L Drago...
I find it funny how everyone always says that the five original characters blades should be remade when you could pretty much make them from the parts we have now. Here's my go excluding what the clear wheels used would be:

Storm Dragoon 125RF
Rock Draciel GB145MB
Thermal Driger 90MF
Ray Dranzer 125HF/S
Burn Gaia Dragoon 100F
what if you bought 5 grip supports and attached them to each other and to a grip? then you wouldn't have to hold your launcher, just get others to! Lol
If I had that many grip supports I would totally pretend that my launcher is a Sniper Rifle or something. Although that would only work if I had Beylauncher LR and a LED Scope. Oh well...
i just realized that using HF/S would make my dranzer combo more like dranzer then FS, man im broke so i cant get it, but my brother has money... *jumps off and runs to brother asking for a loan*
Storm Aquario was released by hasbro. Just get that.
What beys should I take pics of in the snow?
Im saying this because there will be a snowstorm in couple hours and i want to take them quick and show them in the photo gallery
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:23 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Storm Aquario was released by hasbro. Just get that.

i know that already, they have them at my walmart Speechless

im saying that i am broke, i have no money at all
IMO, Burn isn't top tier on lower tracks, at least without a metal face. It's recoil makes it self-KO too much, and even if you launch softer than you usually do, you run the risk of being outspun by wheels with lower stamina (e.g. Earth, Virgo, Flame) in competitive situations. Again, IMO.
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:36 AM)Sora. Wrote: IMO, Burn isn't top tier on lower tracks, at least without a metal face. It's recoil makes it self-KO too much, and even if you launch softer than you usually do, you run the risk of being outspun by wheels with lower stamina (e.g. Earth, Virgo, Flame) in competitive situations. Again, IMO.
This is exactly why I have mentioned at least twice that we just cannot add "85/90/100" to all top-tier Stamina combinations. You should post results.
I recently discovered my old plastic generation custom from my youth that I had so much fun with actually contained a bootleg part. of course, I did not know this at the time, but after coming across some stuff recently, I discovered there is no official fully round weight disk. makes me feel kinda odd that the beyblade I grew to love was actually illegal and almost even cheating. I mean, I loved that thing. (figuratively speaking) but it is kind of ironic that my victories may have been rigged for me to win.

I guess you could say I had a real "forbidden" bey.
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:48 AM)Slee Wrote: I recently discovered my old plastic generation custom from my youth that I had so much fun with actually contained a bootleg part. of course, I did not know this at the time, but after coming across some stuff recently, I discovered there is no official fully round weight disk. makes me feel kinda odd that the beyblade I grew to love was actually illegal and almost even cheating. I mean, I loved that thing. (figuratively speaking) but it is kind of ironic that my victories may have been rigged for me to win.

Was it those spark disks? Those were so much fun.
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:51 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:48 AM)Slee Wrote: I recently discovered my old plastic generation custom from my youth that I had so much fun with actually contained a bootleg part. of course, I did not know this at the time, but after coming across some stuff recently, I discovered there is no official fully round weight disk. makes me feel kinda odd that the beyblade I grew to love was actually illegal and almost even cheating. I mean, I loved that thing. (figuratively speaking) but it is kind of ironic that my victories may have been rigged for me to win.

nope, just a fully round disc. never made any sparks. it looked like a fully legitamate rare weight disc when I was a young lad.
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:54 AM)Slee Wrote: nope, just a fully round disc. never made any sparks. it looked like a fully legitamate rare weight disc when I was a young lad.

I've never heard of that. The ones I had have 4 small flint stick cylinders on the outside, facing out. When it hit another beyblade with a spark disk, sparks came out Joyful_2
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:07 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:54 AM)Slee Wrote: nope, just a fully round disc. never made any sparks. it looked like a fully legitamate rare weight disc when I was a young lad.

I've never heard of that. The ones I had have 4 small flint stick cylinders on the outside, facing out. When it hit another beyblade with a spark disk, sparks came out Joyful_2

That sounds fun! Try putting some dry hay in the stadium. Do you mind posting a video? And where do you get them?
I don't have them anymoreUnhappy
I don't remember where I got them, but I had 3
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:54 AM)Slee Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:51 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

nope, just a fully round disc. never made any sparks. it looked like a fully legitamate rare weight disc when I was a young lad.
lol i think i have a couple of those, to bad they're fake, they would be good for zombie combos, i will PM pics soon if wanted
Heh, I just dug out some of my plastics, and found my old Bistool. You could make a pretty good bey just by adding a 10 balance weight disk to it, right?
Yes.

Slee

There is an official completly round weight disk. More than one actually. It's just they are takara only cause hasbro didn't make them.
Ah. Now I've got to find my 10 Balance. (Hopefully, by little brother didn't sell this too. He has a habit of selling my stuff. Luckily, he got my BumpKing last time, and not my Bistool. They were both at the top of the box.
My advice: Find a lockable box for your beyblades and keep the key on you at all times.