Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 24, 2011  5:40 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: What does LSTC mean?
I am quite sure it is supposed to be LTSC, not LSTC ... Low-Track Stamina Combinations. Read around. I am also not certain why you decided to use this topic instead of the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.
can you change parts in a tournament
Dont post that here.
You could of asked here or maybe here.
(Jan. 23, 2011  8:41 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khzoqVCDj...r_embedded
OMG I so want to go to that shop now!
That looks like the best shop EVER.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fetYe_g6ilI

The above link is to my video; it's just a battle request video (challenge) that I took on from someone on YT. But the point is not the video itself, but my frustrating conversation with the user, "PDCORPS". He continually insists that "a Stadium with exits gives too much of an advantage to Attack Types, and that a Stadium with no exits produces a fair game."

I'm going to have to prove another nub wrong.....
Two things:
I trade hf/s for r2f. He was like, yayz i hate my pegasus bottom! He has an aggresive CS, i wonder if he'll trade for my defensive CS? Gonna try. XD

A noob. Since funny things beyblade ameteurs are closed. Ill post here.
Me: whats your best blades?
Him: you first.
Me: pegasis,( MF pegasis 145 R2f) earth aquilla (D125WD) and ray unicorno (D125CS). You?
Him: dark wolf.
Me: Chocked_2 (laughs)
Him: don't underestimate me!!!
Good news: I might be able to go to Japan. Bad news: It won't be until summer break. There's gonna be so much stuff out there by then that the Beys I wanted (Horogium and Kerbecs) won't even be interesting anymore. I was going to order online from a Japanese TRU, but they don't ship out of the country.
If you're going, then, goodbye!
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: April 23rd, 2011.
BB-110 Beylauncher Cosmo Blue
BB-111 Beylauncher Army Green

May 21st, 2011.
BB-112 Karabiner Grip Heat Red
BB-113 Starter

Ah, I did not read something and apparently the Karabiner Grip is the only release we will get from TAKARA-TOMY in May ... That makes it even worse, what a useless thing.

May 21st, 2011.

June 18th, 2011.
BB-113 Starter
Kai-V
Noooo!!!!! How could they do this to us? Nobody wants the Karabiner Grip. We NEED some new starters!
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: May 21st, 2011.

June 18th, 2011.
BB-113 Starter

Thank you Kai-V.

Hopefully I can control myself and not buy any beyblade that i do not need during that time, until the new releases are out.
Without wanting to speculate heavily, BB-106 is probably a new Unicorno.
That BB113 starter is ten days after my B-Day ^ ^
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: April 23rd, 2011.
BB-110 Beylauncher Cosmo Blue
BB-111 Beylauncher Army Green

May 21st, 2011.
BB-113 Starter

Ah, I did not read something and apparently the Karabiner Grip is the only release we will get from TAKARA-TOMY in May ... That makes it even worse, what a useless thing.

May 21st, 2011.

June 18th, 2011.
BB-113 Starter
The one bright side I see to having to wait until April for new releases, is giving time to straighten out if libra will be unbanned, and getting people more used to facing a 230 opponent. Some new parts have been released Pretty quickly, and most of them have/may make a significant change in the game- MF, 230, basalt, ...did I miss any? I think this intermission between releases will help with finding out which of the new parts are good, which are duds, and will help us focus on those parts and sort their qualities out, instead of being introduced to so many parts at once.

Edit: actually the break before new starters will be June, even bigger break Smile
I hope this counts as a Random Thought...:
I heard rumors that Vietnam started to sell MFB Explosion, so today I took a cab to the mall:
Just Looked at the LEGEND beys Properly. Meh I might pick one up sometime.
My Beyblade WishList is Rising. My wallet is Crying. Accidental Rhyming Tongue_out

My Random Thoughts.
(Jan. 25, 2011  10:23 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: Just Looked at the LEGEND beys Properly. Meh I might pick one up sometime.
My Beyblade WishList is Rising. My wallet is Crying. Accidental Rhyming Tongue_out

My Random Thoughts.

I know how you feel. With the new releases it makes me want to cry because I gots no money. And I really want Screw Capricorn, but what sucks is that I gots no bucks!
I had PMed Kai-v about this, and I think I should write it here, so that more tests will be conducted.
In the EWD discussion thread, EWD got a 50/50 win rate against wd. So they're equal. That means that with more tests, EWD will/could be a top tier part.
I think we more testing is needed and we should have some testing of UW145 as well since no one's tested that at all. More testing of PD would be good too cause testing has shown it's good and it's just common sense that it would be good since it's made of a low friction plastic.
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:25 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I had PMed Kai-v about this, and I think I should write it here, so that more tests will be conducted.
In the EWD discussion thread, EWD got a 50/50 win rate against wd. So they're equal. That means that with more tests, EWD will/could be a top tier part.

Blitz mentioned that his EWD was a tad bit faulty. Personally, I would rather use WD or even PD, as opposed to EWD, as I'd prefer not to use a free spinning part, unless it's something like WBMS.
This is something i noticed for myself.

Since beyblades are toys which are meant for kids I can see the reason why the packaging would be appealing to kids. But as a 17 year old who wants to buy beys I found that hasbro beyblades packaging is very 'childish' looking and makes the beys look like they are for very young kids and that anyone above 10 is stupid for playing with them. The colours used and design of packaging is not as appealing of that from Takara Tomy.

I find that TT beys look like they can appeal to older bladers. Im not saying Hasbro = for kids and TT = older. But the packaging used by TT seems to be more appealing to me as a 17 year old and make the beys look like they are cool and serious products.

Taughts?
I've always thought that Hasbro's branding of BMF has deviated significantly from the original spirit and attitude of MFB, at least as far as the packaging goes. I don't think Hasbro's packaging is "childish" looking at all, but it is certainly horribly generic, uninspiring, and it feels cheap. Thus, while it may not be "childish" in my opinion, it doesn't have the same appeal that TT's branding of MFB has to a more general audience of all ages.
I definatly think so too. I found the original box design of the plastic and hms series much better.
I argee with everything you said kei but I think that the hasbro packaging is childish but these are kids toys and the marketing for the product after undergoing market research would instruct the company to appeal their packaging of their products to kids, to catch kids eyes.

I just feel that the TT bey packaging is not as childish and appeals to older aswell as younger people. That being said I can't buy TT beys without importing so it kind of sucks.